Fans contacting DA / Atty.Gen. / Governor / President

esther1972

Proud Member
Hi everybody,

I thought it might be a good idea to put up our emails we sent to the DA office here. So here is mine i sent it to webmail@da.lacounty.gov:

Dear sirs,

My name is Esther from the Netherlands. I want to express my concerns in the case regarding Michael Jackson's Homicide. Just like many other fans i follow the news real close. And what i saw this week made me scratch my head. It's like watching a ping pong game, one minute it's been told Conrad Murray will surrender the next minute he won't.

If you have any proof that this Conrad Murray is involved in the death of Michael Jackson i want to see an arrest and charges asap. Also i don't know how much truth there is in the bail that is anounced that he would have to pay but i think you can all agree that a $25,000 is way to little for a man involved in a homicide.

Not only that but you know as well as i do that when Michael Jackson's bail was set it was 3 million dollars. And that for a case we all know shouldn't have gone to court in the first place. The D.A at that time knew that very very well.

I also hope to see more arrest because Conrad Murray is not involved in this alone, you know it, i know it and so do lots and lots of fans. Please i beg you please make sure justice is done in this case, and not just a tiny bit of justice but justice all the way.

Kind regards,
Esther from the Netherlands

Re: Emails from Fans to the DA office

great idea I have send this email to the DA.....
Come on the more they recieve the more affect it has ......
JUSTICE FOR MICHAEL

fans flooded phone lines at DA/LAPD demanding Murray be "handcuffed"

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100206/ap_en_ot/us_michael_jackson_doctor

Charges to be filed in Michael Jackson's death

LOS ANGELES – The circus that swirled around Michael Jackson when he was alive rolled on Friday as the doctor expecting to be accused of involuntary manslaughter in his death planned to stage a surrender at a courthouse but called it off after prosecutors announced charges will be filed next week.

Instead of the promised appearance by Dr. Conrad Murray and his lawyers, a crowd of reporters and photographers gathered outside a branch courthouse only got a drenching from a rainstorm.

Murray, working as Jackson's personal physician during the singer's preparation for comeback concerts, has been under investigation since the 50-year-old pop star died June 25 after being administered the hospital-strength anesthetic propofol and sedatives at his rented mansion to help him sleep.

It's not clear what would have happened had the cardiologist shown up without a case being filed.

District attorney's spokeswoman Sandi Gibbons said the events had no bearing on when the case would be filed. She released a terse statement saying prosecutors will be filing a case involving Jackson's death on Monday, but it did not name Murray or specify the charges.

"The main thing is there's some paperwork that needs to be done. We're doing it and (the case) will be filed on Monday," Gibbons said.

The doctor's legal team has said Murray will be charged with involuntary manslaughter.

"We'll make bail, we'll plead not guilty and we'll fight like hell," said lead defense attorney Ed Chernoff.

The strange chain of events — which at one point saw reporters scramble from the courthouse to nearby recreational grounds called Polliwog Park for a news conference that never happened — fueled intense speculation about what was going on behind the scenes.

The developments occurred against a background of reports that police wanted to arrest and handcuff Murray, but that his attorneys were negotiating with the prosecution to avoid that.

Chernoff said he spoke with prosecutors Thursday about how Murray should be taken to court on Friday. Discussions broke down after the district attorney's office insisted Murray turn himself in at a police station, but not post bail and agree to be taken to court by police while in handcuffs.

"I told them there was no way in hell I was not going to bail my client out," Chernoff said. "They said forget it, that's our only offer."

A defense spokeswoman also earlier had said the prosecution had told Murray and his lawyers to be at court Friday afternoon.

Gibbons said that was "an absolute lie."

"We made no deal with them," Gibbons said.

Gibbons also said the district attorney's office and the Los Angeles Police Department were not at odds.

A law enforcement official close to the case has told The Associated Press that police wanted to arrest Murray at a home where he was staying and take him to a police station for booking. Top brass at the Los Angeles Police Department were unhappy with a surrender because it could appear Murray was being given special treatment, according to the official, who was not authorized to speak publicly and requested anonymity.

Various factors weighed in the desire of the LAPD to arrest Murray, including the possibility he might flee before arraignment, just as O.J. Simpson did in 1994, the law enforcement official said.

Jackson fans flooded phone lines at the district attorney's office and at the LAPD's robbery-homicide unit demanding that Murray be brought to court in handcuffs.

"When Michael Jackson was arrested for a crime he didn't commit, he was handcuffed and publicly humiliated," said Samantha DeGossen, a fan who organized the protest via Internet sites. "We're outraged that Dr. Murray is not being subjected to the same treatment."

Jackson was tried and acquitted on child molestation charges in Santa Maria, Calif., in 2005. He flew to Santa Maria on a private plane and surrendered to law enforcement authorities who handcuffed him and drove him to a jail to be fingerprinted and photographed.

DeGossen said a group of fans plans to be on hand Monday to protest outside the courthouse if Murray is allowed to surrender on his own.

"All we want is justice for Michael Jackson," she said.

Murray became the focus of the probe into Jackson's death shortly after a 911 call from Jackson's home last summer reported that the singer wasn't breathing despite efforts by the doctor to perform CPR. Murray told police he gave Jackson a powerful anesthetic and other sedatives that an autopsy blamed for his death.

The doctor maintains nothing he gave Jackson should have killed him.

New York-based attorney William Moran, who has represented high-profile clients, said it is not unusual for there to be friction between police and prosecutors in cases in the media limelight. Any attorney would push back against the prospect of a client being photographed in police custody.

"If you are either a patient of the doctor or considering becoming a patient of the doctor, it's hard to get past the image of your doctor in handcuffs," Moran said, adding that such an image could impact potential jurors.

Re: fans flooded phone lines at DA/LAPD demanding Murray be "handcuffed"

Well done fans.

New York-based attorney William Moran, who has represented high-profile clients, said it is not unusual for there to be friction between police and prosecutors in cases in the media limelight. Any attorney would push back against the prospect of a client being photographed in police custody.

"If you are either a patient of the doctor or considering becoming a patient of the doctor, it's hard to get past the image of your doctor in handcuffs," Moran said, adding that such an image could impact potential jurors.
SO! Why Michael?!

A defense spokeswoman also earlier had said the prosecution had told Murray and his lawyers to be at court Friday afternoon.

Gibbons said that was "an absolute lie."

"We made no deal with them," Gibbons said.
only liars all around. And by the way, clear out your PIG-STY ... LAPD or D.A., whoever.

I'm so proud of you all for your action for MJ's justice. I might call or email them too. Something needs to be done!

Im calling and I posting the number on twitter So that MJ Fans can call.

good idea ! I was thinking about that. Thanks for sharing.

I am so proud of all the fans :hug:
I want to call, I live in Spain but I dont care andI wanted to askis there anyone I should ask for or something specific we should say, some kind of instructions???
Thanks for all of this :D

SO! Why Michael?!

only liars all around. And by the way, clear out your PIG-STY ... LAPD or D.A., whoever.

Those comments disgusted me too! So when it's Michael nobody cares how it effects him...it was all one big game. But when you actually kill somebody, they take stuff into account. Umm...am I missing something?

Those comments disgusted me too! So when it's Michael nobody cares how it effects him...it was all one big game. But when you actually kill somebody, they take stuff into account. Umm...am I missing something?
sorry don't understand nothing. Whom do you mean, me?
What have I done to disgust you?

sorry don't understand nothing. Whom do you mean, me?
What have I done to disgust you?

Nothing at all! I was agreeing with you. The quotes from the article that you quoted, disgusted me too. Sorry for the misunderstanding. :hug:

oh well being a pop star is not a real job,it's just fun and money and magazines covers,
who cares if they are somebody's sons,brothers,friends and fathers!
they really have the nerve to apply so shameless double standards....

Nothing at all! I was agreeing with you. The quotes from the article that you quoted, disgusted me too. Sorry for the misunderstanding. :hug:
oh sorry :better: it was my fault.

I sent this to LAPD & the DA last night:

Please tell me that Murray WILL be arrested & handcuffed on Monday? I'm astounded at the length of time it's taken for you to arrest this man for murdering Michael Jackson. He has been free to carry on practising medicine for Christ's sake! Why wasn't his licence revoked pending investigation? Involuntary Manslaughter isn't a harsh enough crime to charge him with. Perhaps you should have hired a few fans to do your research for you because we can't believe you've not got enough evidence to charge him with 2nd degree murder. May I remind you of the definition of 2nd degree murder?

http://criminal.findlaw.com/crimes/a-z/murder_second_degree.html

Second-degree murder is ordinarily defined as 1) an intentional killing that is not premeditated or planned, nor committed in a reasonable "heat of passion" or 2) a killing caused by dangerous conduct and the offender's obvious lack of concern for human life. Second-degree murder may best be viewed as the middle ground between first-degree murder and voluntary manslaughter.

Please tell me why Murray's actions don't fit the bill? He administered Propofol outside of a hospital setting, for insomnia (not in preparation for surgery for which this anaesthetic is meant). He didn't have the proper equipment by Mr Jackson's side to monitor him properly. He left the room after putting Michael under (to make phone calls or to go to the bathroom - it's irrelevant as he shouldn't have left him at all). He didn't call 911 straight away. He didn't do proper CPR on him - and yet he's supposed to be a Cardiologist. He refused to sign the death certificate at the hospital. He disappeared for 2 days after Michael's passing. Need I go on? If those actions aren't classed as 'dangerous conduct' and 'obvious lack of concern' I don't know what would!

We (the fans) seriously disillusioned with the criminal justice system right now so please don't disappoint us any further.

:clapping: :clapping: I'm so proud of my fellow fans, this is great news to hear. The whole thing absolutly disgusts me, why should he be allowed to just surrender and not be treated like any other accused criminal?

Great Job MJ fans! :D No wonder the phone lines were busy when I tried to call. Us fans deserve a :clapping::clapping::clapping: round of applause.

Regarding that comment on the bottom of the article, "it's hard to get past the image of your doctor in handcuffs." I don't care! I want the man handcuffed like any other criminal with his charges. Why are they treating Murray as if he is royalty?! :doh:

Nice words. I will send my email to them later today.

Fans are always on it for Michael.

He should have thought about that before he broke the oath that he took. Eugh...this is not good.

No answer no voicemail for the DA...but I left a message at the LAPD.

They better bring Murray in ....

Thank you to all the fans who called.

Justice for Michael!!!!

Also, Thank you Twinklee for the numbers.

No offense to anyone here, but it is not wise to jam the DA and LAPD's phone lines. If someone is trying to call in on tip on another case or important information, they will not be able to get through and that is kind of selfish, imo.

Besides, the LAPD does not response to these kind of things. They will just lump you all into the crazy file and keep going on their way. The will charge and arrest Murray when they are ready. We just have to wait.

This is what i sent....

To the DA...
Conrad Murray is still walking without any charges against him..WHY?
We (MJ fans around the world) want him arrested and in handcuffs, just like you hancuffed Michael, remember that day do you?! when you cuffed an innocent man and paraded him into that courtroom like some criminal.
Arreset this murdering scum, cuff him and let us see him drag his sorry ass into that courtroom.
We are many and want to see justice for MJ and it starts with an arrest not a surrender.
From a loyal Michael Jackson supporter and legacy keeper UK.

I just send mine :( This hole thing stinks!

Dear Sir,
My name is Paula G. and I write to you because of my deep concern for the Michael Jackson murder case. These last months I have been patient hoping that justice would be served, but these last few days it is obvious that it won't.
Me and thousands or maybe millions of people around the the world do not understand what the LAPD is doing so the murderer of Mr. Jackson pays for his crime.
Why has it taken so much time to charge this man, who has pleaded guilty since the beginning?
Why is the bail only 25,000 dollars, what kind of bail is that for a declared murderer?
What twisted law permits a negotiation with a killer?
Why is this person not arrested with handcuffs and photographed like you did with Mr. Jackson even though you know and I know he was completelly innocent while this man has confessed the worst of crimes?
I am not only asking you this for me and the rest of the fans, I am asking you this also because this man orphaned 3 young kids, left a mother in the most horrible of pain and a whole family in sufering.
I ask you, all of you who work in this case from the bottom of my heart think of them when you work in this case, think that you work to serve justice, justice that millions are watching not being served by the LAPD.
Thank you.

Last edited:

I'll send them an email tonight. On a break from work at the moment so will send on when I finish this evening. Keep at it, let the D.A know that we want justice!

My email

Dear Sirs,

I am writing to express my deepest concern about what is going on with the Michael Jackson homicide investigation. I can't understand how it is possible that the DA office is negotiating with a person who confessed killing Michael and allowing the murderer to come freely and surrender. Is this a regular practice in the USA to treat suspects like that? When Michael Jackson was accused of something he didn't do, he was handcuffed and brought to the police. And Michael was innocent of any wrong-doing still the police was too quick to jump to conclusions and treat him like a criminal.

Conrad Murray confessed he gave Michael medicine that killed him. He is a dirty doctor. Yet he is allowed to treat patients, walk the streets, visit Michael's grave and surrender to the police on his own terms? This is unacceptable. We, the fans all over the world, want justice for Michael Jackson. And justice starts with arresting this doctor for taking a human life. Despite everything that happened this week I still haven't lost hope. I believe that justice will prevail. Please make it happen.

Regards,
Ekaterina
Michael Jackson fan from Moscow, Russia

Last edited:

No offense to anyone here, but it is not wise to jam the DA and LAPD's phone lines. If someone is trying to call in on tip on another case or important information, they will not be able to get through and that is kind of selfish, imo.

Besides, the LAPD does not response to these kind of things. They will just lump you all into the crazy file and keep going on their way. The will charge and arrest Murray when they are ready. We just have to wait.

Thanks for the mood kill. :smilerolleyes:

I understand what you are saying, but I also think that we need to let the LAPD/DA know that we are watching, that we are paying attention to this case. We need to let them know that they can't just sweep things under the rug. Like I told you in another thread. I don't trust the LAPD. I don't trust that they will give justice to Michael that is rightfully deserved.

Again, you may have a different view on this. You may trust the LAPD. And you may have trust in them that they will do their job correctly. You may have trust in them to get Michael justice. But I don't.

Thankyou for starting this thread.

Well this is my email:

To whom it may concern,

I know you have been receiving emails form people around the world. And I tell you now that this is not in vain. We have all lost the person we LOVE and admire, and the thing was, He did not have to go. The person at fault right now is "Dr." Conrad Murry, or am I missing something? I know you and your people have been working hard on this, I hope, and I was expecting Justice to be served weeks, even months from now. But I was dissapointed not to see it. I ask you, When Michael Jackson was falsely accused in 2005, Y'all hand cuffed him and humiliated him in front of Billions of people. And now Murry doesn't want to be like that while HE actually DID the crime. He even has a license, and practices Medicine. I am really upset by the American system, It is supposed to work for real CRIMINALS!

Please I beg you to do this right. But know this, what ever we do on this earth, is going to be judged up there. Even after the humiliation Michael received, We Love him like no other because we knew and STILL KNOW the truth. This man Killed the man I love very much. Be it intentional, or accidental, he NEEDS to go to that court room, he's wont get any sympathies from me. I for give him but I am still hurting. And you know as I do that there are other people behind this, and Justice fully will not be done until they are found and charged too.

Sincerely
Romi form USA

L.O.V.E.
Romi

Great Job MJ fans! :D No wonder the phone lines were busy when I tried to call. Us fans deserve a :clapping::clapping::clapping: round of applause.

Regarding that comment on the bottom of the article, "it's hard to get past the image of your doctor in handcuffs." I don't care! I want the man handcuffed like any other criminal with his charges. Why are they treating Murray as if he is royalty?! :doh:

Oh, and it wasn't hard to get past the image of MICHAEL in handcuffs???

Back