Fans contacting DA / Atty.Gen. / Governor / President

Re: fans flooded phone lines at DA/LAPD demanding Murray be "handcuffed"

No offense to anyone here, but it is not wise to jam the DA and LAPD's phone lines. If someone is trying to call in on tip on another case or important information, they will not be able to get through and that is kind of selfish, imo.

Besides, the LAPD does not response to these kind of things. They will just lump you all into the crazy file and keep going on their way. The will charge and arrest Murray when they are ready. We just have to wait.
I understand what you are saying, but they could have prevented this fan action by giving a statement or a preconference to explain what is keeping them from charging this man. That way they could have stopped this cat and mouse game.

Thanks for the mood kill. :smilerolleyes:

I understand what you are saying, but I also think that we need to let the LAPD/DA know that we are watching, that we are paying attention to this case. We need to let them know that they can't just sweep things under the rug. Like I told you in another thread. I don't trust the LAPD. I don't trust that they will give justice to Michael that is rightfully deserved.

Again, you may have a different view on this. You may trust the LAPD. And you may have trust in them that they will do their job correctly. You may have trust in them to get Michael justice. But I don't.

Who said I trust them?

I simply said blocking the phone lines of the LAPD is not wise. If any one tries to call in on a tip for this case or any other case, they will not be able to get through. If you want to protest, use emails or go to the building, don't block the lines because their could be people who really needs the LAPD's help or even want to help them.

It is also true the LAPD don't listen to the public. They didn't become the most hated law enforcement agency in the US for nothing. I also don't see the need to protest when nothing has happen yet. When something happen and I don't like it, then I will complain.

Your hearts are in the right place, but I just think this is the wrong method.

I understand what you are saying, but they could have prevented this fan action by giving a statement or a preconference to explain what is keeping them from charging this man. That way they could have stopped this cat and mouse game.

Any good investigator would keep their shut because they don't want the defense to be in the dark as long as possible. One of the things that sunk Sneddon's case was the fact he talked too much and gave away the entire case. I would actually prefer them to be silent on the matter than give any head ups to Murray's team.

But, that is just my opinion on the matter.

its fine to do it once imo but not to constantly harrass them. it will only piss them off and this time they are supposed to be on our side

^
I agree

He should be arrested and he shouldn't get any special treatment. That's ridiculous. Michael died in his care and that should not be taken lightly.

:clapping:::clapping:,,Great Job to all fellow MJ fans......we must fight for justice for Michael...because God knows he deserves it......I tried to call also and the lines were busy...I will try again today....I hope I get through......we must keep them on their toes...

I also send a mail but I do plan to call later on. I do understan the bouth point of view. But I think once is ok because they know the people will react if they don't do their job, that we are watching and informed of what is happening.
I understand is maybe too much, but what else we can do? Emails are easily erased and we fans in the other corner of the world can't go and protest in person, I want them to hear what I have to say and they need to know we are here and want justice.
In the other hand I dont care if they get mad at us cause they are NOT on our side anyway :mello: IMHO. Like I read in another thread Murray is getting special treatment maybe because they are on HIS side to beging with :(.

Michael wanted to do "This Is It" for the fans ,,,,,and since he was killed to stop him from doing this tour < it is our responsibility to ask for the justice .....

WE WANT JUSTICE.

i sent an email , cause i'm outside usa.

Good job, fans. So proud of Michael's amazing support system.

I'm going to e-mail them. I feel a little on the shy side when calling and I express myself better in writing. lol.

I'm glad action is being taken and people are out for justice. :pray:

Jackson fans flooded phone lines at the district attorney's office and at the LAPD's robbery-homicide unit demanding that Murray be brought to court in handcuffs.

"When Michael Jackson was arrested for a crime he didn't commit, he was handcuffed and publicly humiliated," said Samantha DeGossen, a fan who organized the protest via Internet sites. "We're outraged that Dr. Murray is not being subjected to the same treatment."

Jackson was tried and acquitted on child molestation charges in Santa Maria, Calif., in 2005. He flew to Santa Maria on a private plane and surrendered to law enforcement authorities who handcuffed him and drove him to a jail to be fingerprinted and photographed.

DeGossen said a group of fans plans to be on hand Monday to protest outside the courthouse if Murray is allowed to surrender on his own.

"All we want is justice for Michael Jackson," she said.
Ooh that's great! Go MJ fans! :clapping:

gotta love the fans

Ok. The fans who did call Great Job! But you have said your piece. Now stop calling. Believe me they know your heart now after the last caller.

The LAPD lets not forget is a POLICE OFFICE after all and there are other people who need them just as much as Michael.

I'm not trying to be a "Betty Buzzkill" here but think of the other people who are calling for help but aint getting it because of fans calling to tell them where to go for not making Murray do "The Walk Of Shame". Which he should.

Please go on about getting Justice for Michael but dont jam up the LAPD phone Lines. Someone else may need help or need to leave a tip.

I Can not believe that a person who actually gave a med to Michael and confessed it is being treated like a royalty while Michael, The pure innocent and Loving Michael was treated like garbage! What has the world come to.

THANKYOU SOOO MUCH Fans for what you have done. WE are all in this together, and Like Michael said, "WE'll See this thing through"!!!

L.O.V.E.
Romi

WELL DONE TO ALL THE FANS!!!

GOD I LOVE MJ FANS!

Let's come together and DEMAND justice!

I sent an e-mail to the LAPD and the DA as well.

thats so true!

go MJ fans!

its fine to do it once imo but not to constantly harrass them. it will only piss them off and this time they are supposed to be on our side

I agree, to do it for one day collectively was making a stand. I wouldn't necessarily support doing it continuously, but lets face it something had to be done right now.

I appreciate people saying we should not do it all the time and yes i agree, but we all feel so helpless in this situation there is nothing more we can do!!! This is the only way we can impact the investigation!! We need to show we will not let this happen!!!!!

Proud of the fans but in no way shocked - well done guys!

My email :

The LAPD are taking a very long time to arrest Conrad Murray and file charges.

I hope the reason is that the case is being taken very seriously and not being played around with because the victim is Michael Jackson.

You managed to get Michael, an innocent man, arrested in a matter of HOURS and yet a murderer is walking free for eight months. The "justice" system sucks - you might as well REWARD criminals.

Michael Jackson was MURDERED and it seems like the whole world knows it but the LAPD and DA. Also...charges of manslaughter? Are you kidding me? How about 2nd degree murder? There is much more to this story - everyone knows it. It's Michael Jackson, come on! Just because Murray is a so-called doctor doesn't mean you should take it easy.

The whole world is watching and fans will not give in - we want JUSTICE.

just saw it from TMZ:

Flanagan told us he didn't see of speak to Murray on Friday as the LAPD and the D.A.'s Office spent the day figuring out just how to bring Murray in. But Flanagan says it appears the D.A. has "resolved their differences with the LAPD."

The D.A. will charge Murray with involuntary manslaughter. Law enforcement sources tell TMZ Murray will voluntarily walk into the courthouse with a bail bondsman for his arraignment Monday at 1:30 PM PT. He will not be arrested and brought into court in cuffs. Bail will probably be set at $25,000, and he will post immediately.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2010/02/06/conra...-arraignment-lapd-monday-video/#ixzz0embhfhVa

Back