Fans contacting DA / Atty.Gen. / Governor / President

Re: fans flooded phone lines at DA/LAPD demanding Murray be "handcuffed"

Michael wanted to do "This Is It" for the fans ,,,,,and since he was killed to stop him from doing this tour < it is our responsibility to ask for the justice .....

WE WANT JUSTICE.

cosign!!!

just saw it from TMZ:

Flanagan told us he didn't see of speak to Murray on Friday as the LAPD and the D.A.'s Office spent the day figuring out just how to bring Murray in. But Flanagan says it appears the D.A. has "resolved their differences with the LAPD."

The D.A. will charge Murray with involuntary manslaughter. Law enforcement sources tell TMZ Murray will voluntarily walk into the courthouse with a bail bondsman for his arraignment Monday at 1:30 PM PT. He will not be arrested and brought into court in cuffs. Bail will probably be set at $25,000, and he will post immediately.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2010/02/06/conra...-arraignment-lapd-monday-video/#ixzz0embhfhVa

Fxck the LAPD

edit: Why is bail so light for him? Michael's bail was set at $3million and they didn't have shit on him. Yet, this guy is a criminal and he gets $25,000?
What has this world come to? :no: So we now treat killers better than INNOCENT people. Ahhh I get how the justice system works now. ;D

:banghead

Last edited:

Or how about this sentence: "We'll make bail, we'll plead not guilty and we'll fight like hell," said lead defense attorney Ed Chernoff.

Grrrrrrr. Gee, this isn't an issue of an innocent man being accused of something he didn't do. Not guilty of what? Not guilty of at least a serious eff-up that left his patient dead? Huh? No matter how you slice it, he was supposed to have been caring for his patient and he failed to do so, for whatever reasons we still don't know about in entirety. I know that's pretty standard, the whole not-guilty plea, but it still angers me.

HLN was just talk about the case and they were reading emails from people..some supported Michael and others of course are blind and didn't....here is a copy of the email I sent.
cnn.com/hln

Conrad Murray should not be given the option as to weather or not he wants to surrender or be handcuffed when arrested....The man killed someone for God's sake.....Michael was not given the option in 2005 when he was arrested..he was put in handcuffs and pranced infront of the media...and he was INNOCENT.....what is the matter with this country when a GUILTY man gets to chose HOW he wants to be arrested?....Michael deserves justice...so I hope the LAPD and the DA get on the same page and charge Murray with the charge he deserves.....which is MURDER.

Thank You
Donna

This is f-ing ridiculous.

This so ridiculous and unfair.

What the hell is the matter with this country? What kind of place am I living in? A place where the innocent gets bashed and humiliated and the guilty gets a slap on the wrist? :no: :angry:

JUSTICE FOR MICHAEL.

just saw it from TMZ:

Flanagan told us he didn't see of speak to Murray on Friday as the LAPD and the D.A.'s Office spent the day figuring out just how to bring Murray in. But Flanagan says it appears the D.A. has "resolved their differences with the LAPD."

The D.A. will charge Murray with involuntary manslaughter. Law enforcement sources tell TMZ Murray will voluntarily walk into the courthouse with a bail bondsman for his arraignment Monday at 1:30 PM PT. He will not be arrested and brought into court in cuffs. Bail will probably be set at $25,000, and he will post immediately.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2010/02/06/conra...-arraignment-lapd-monday-video/#ixzz0embhfhVa

I hope this TMZ story is not true...if it is then it means that Murray got what he wanted and will not be put in handcuffs...he will walk into the place and then walk out......no public humiliation.....hmm...makes me sick.....why he should get special treatment for killing a man is beyond me.....this makes me very angry!!!

"Law enforcement sources tell TMZ Murray will voluntarily walk into the courthouse with a bail bondsman for his arraignment Monday at 1:30 PM PT. He will not be arrested and brought into court in cuffs. Bail will probably be set at $25,000, and he will post immediately."

Fans who live in LA please join the protest on Monday. we had to fight for Michael's justice.

WOW! We are on news now? LOL The line was really busy yesterday. i was calling from Canada. They got phone calls from all over the world and LAPD asked names and where we were calling from. Then the switched phone to an answering mashine. After that we were sending e-mails. LOL It was well organized. Thank you Karen and all:) Well done!

"Law enforcement sources tell TMZ Murray will voluntarily walk into the courthouse with a bail bondsman for his arraignment Monday at 1:30 PM PT. He will not be arrested and brought into court in cuffs. Bail will probably be set at $25,000, and he will post immediately."

Fans who live in LA please join the protest on Monday. we had to fight for Michael's justice.

This is fine, let them do it, people will then see the double standards very well, between how MJ was treated and how Murray is treated. It will show the injustice MJ faced just to humiliate him, because people will then know MJ could also have just walked in without handcuffing.

handcuff - no handcuff

$3million bail - $25,000 bail

molestation - manslaughter

Moreso, when they knew from DCFS report MJ was innocent and accusers were lying.

Re: Emails from Fans to the DA office

This is mine to the LAPD :

The LAPD are taking a very long time to arrest Conrad Murray and file charges.

I hope the reason is that the case is being taken very seriously and not being played around with because the victim is Michael Jackson.

You managed to get Michael, an innocent man, arrested in a matter of HOURS and yet a murderer is walking free for eight months. The "justice" system sucks - you might as well REWARD criminals.

Michael Jackson was MURDERED and it seems like the whole world knows it but the LAPD and DA. Also...charges of manslaughter? Are you kidding me? How about 2nd degree murder? There is much more to this story - everyone knows it. It's Michael Jackson, come on! Just because Murray is a so-called doctor doesn't mean you should take it easy.

The whole world is watching and fans will not give in - we want JUSTICE

I have just sent the following:

Dear Sir

I appreciate this is just one of many emails you will receive on this subject. I wonder if you will take the time to read it's contents and pay attention to what I, and others, say?

Will you pay the same attention to get to the bottom of this case as the attention you paid to persecute the deceased? I do hope that you pursue the facts of this case as dilligently as you pursued Mr Jackson.

Ultimately I hope that the truth prevails.

I truly hope the justice system seeks to find the truth, unlike the lies it sought when the deceased was on trial.

I would not want to judge anyone - I am not in possession of the facts; however you are, so it is you we must place our trust.

All fans would like Justice for Michael, his children and his family.

I pray that the truth prevails.

Ultimately I pray for Michael, his children and his family.

Yours faithfully

Ok this is mine e-mail to DA and LAPD:

Dear Sir/Madam,
I am Michael Jackson’s fan. I believe you received many e-mails and phone calls today. We are taking this action today to show you our concerns about MJ case.
Personally, I do not understand and many fans do not understand why it is taking so long to arrest Dr Murray? It did not take too long for LAPD to arrest Michael Jackson and treat innocent person as a criminal. It is double standard right here in an American justice system.
To the public it looks like the officials are dropping this case. If nobody will be arrested in near future we are going to organize a large protest. The whole world is watching how an American justice system is dealing with this case. MJ fans are always were there for him when he was a live and it will be the same in his death.
Thank you for your time
Regards,

Oh my, you are all so good with your words.... no reply here, but then i don't really expect one.
L.O.V.E to you all xxx

Phone numbers to call DA:

DA's Office
Airport Branch Office
11701 South La Cienega Blvd., #601
Los Angeles, Ca. 90045
Phone 310-727-6500
Fax 310-727-0565

Has anyone had a reply? I haven't.
No reply back...i don't think they will reply back..but i hope they get so many emails that the sign that people care and really want justice is very very clear to them.

I haven't sent one to the LAPD yet but I do plan on it...I really dont expect a response back...they will probably just hit the delete button.

Seems to me i am the only one that was not nice at all to LAPD.lol

I was sooooo mad

Here is what i sent;

e-mail sent tocontact@lapdonline.org

.ExternalClass .ecxhmmessage P{padding:0px;}.ExternalClass body.ecxhmmessage{font-size:10pt;font-family:Verdana;}Good Evening,

Last June 25th,one of the most amazing human beings alive,was killed in a very cold and cruel way by a so called dr Murray,and i would like to know and understand what is going on,why taking so long to make justice,and ARREST that MURDER?
That dr,ruined my life!
As a Michael Jackson fan since always,there's answers i need to have,NOW.
My questions are:
- Have the files been handed over to the DA's office yet ? If so, is this the major crimes division ?I surely hope so!
- When do you expect to arrest Conrad Murray ?(yesterday is too late already)

Please know that we,Michael Jackson fans,will not stop untill justice is done.

keep calling, emailing... we need our voices to be heard!

Well done guys! Our voices are being acknowledged by the media for once!

"If you are either a patient of the doctor or considering becoming a patient of the doctor, it's hard to get past the image of your doctor in handcuffs," Moran said, adding that such an image could impact potential jurors.

Hmmm is this some kind of joke? I can't quite believe they are not going to cuff Murray and he'll not even remain in custody...this is outrageous. One standard for all. Murray should be cuffed and put in a cell.

I'm so proud of you all for your action for MJ's justice. I might call or email them too. Something needs to be done!

I am so proud of all Michaels' fans well done for standing up for Michael. I emailed them I didn't get anything back but I tried and I will keep on trying. Please let there be justice for Michael I can't stand the way this is going it's not fair!!!!

Off topic Billie Jean I love your Siggy it is so beautiful!!

Julia

Well done, fans!
I e-mailed them too.
Someone said in another thread that when a friend of that person called the DA's office, they laughed and then hung up on her... GHRRR! Made me mad, and I felt like giving them a piece of my mind, but I didn't want to jeopardise anything for Michael, so I held back.
Let's keep a cool, level head guys - and FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!
Great job so far, the media took notice!

This is fine, let them do it, people will then see the double standards very well, between how MJ was treated and how Murray is treated. It will show the injustice MJ faced just to humiliate him, because people will then know MJ could also have just walked in without handcuffing.

handcuff - no handcuff

$3million bail - $25,000 bail

molestation - manslaughter

Moreso, when they knew from DCFS report MJ was innocent and accusers were lying.

Yep. There's a saying they teach you at law school (a lawyer acquaintance told me that) - if you want to get f****d, go to court, if you want justice - visit a w***rehouse.

Its so BS that Michael got $3million as his bail back in 03! That was a joke. Does anyone know what the highest is ever that had been given to a celebrity? Just curious.

Anyways, well done to those MJ fans. Another example showing why Mikes fans are the most loyal and the GREATEST fans on Earth.

I'm so proud of every MJ Fan :)
I've sent them a mail too, can't afford to call there.

This is what i sent....

To the DA...
Conrad Murray is still walking without any charges against him..WHY?
We (MJ fans around the world) want him arrested and in handcuffs, just like you hancuffed Michael, remember that day do you?! when you cuffed an innocent man and paraded him into that courtroom like some criminal.
Arreset this murdering scum, cuff him and let us see him drag his sorry ass into that courtroom.
We are many and want to see justice for MJ and it starts with an arrest not a surrender.
From a loyal Michael Jackson supporter and legacy keeper UK.

Nice one Claire.:clapping:

I'll send an email too.

Key thing is to keep it polite too as we are ambassadors for Mike.:yes:
I'm also on the legacy project and this is so vital so that they take notice and dont disregard.........

xxx

Back