Ashtanga Is In The HOT SEAT!

Only in the summer. :wild: I hate when it rains in winter. Cold and rain is so bad. :(

Yeh summer rain is cool.

Do u like comedy movies?

What's your favourite line from an MJ song?

Do you prefer McDonald's or KFC (or neither?)?

What's your favourite clothes designer? :D

Yeh summer rain is cool.

:wild:

Do u like comedy movies?

Yes! :wild:

What's your favourite line from an MJ song?

There are so many :heart: .... But one of my favorites is: "If you wanna make the world a better place /Take a look at yourself and then make a change" :heart:

Do you prefer McDonald's or KFC (or neither?)?

McDonald's. But rarely do I eat fast food. You know... this type of food makes bad to health if eat too much. :(

What's your favourite clothes designer? :D

Christian Audigier. :D I love all the clothes. Actually, I'm so simple... I really do not care about brands, designers.... :fear:

Do you do any dance styles?

I just know how to dance salsa. :lol:

Do you like to cook?

I love to cook. :wild: Whenever I can, I cook.

Do you like any other music apart from Mike's?

Yes. :wild: Madonna :fear:, Des'ree, Shakira, Seal, Queen, U2, Bee Gees, Marvin Gaye, Diana Ross, Kirk Franklin... OMG! There are so many! :eek: :doh: But Michael is and always will be the first on my list. :girl_sigh: :heart:

Favourite food?

I love lasagna and pasta. :hungry:

Take my dog for euthanasia. :cry:

When my brother (he was like a brother older to me) and my father died, I learned to deal with death and the feeling of loss. But with Michael... has been very difficult. :cry:

I do not understand this question. :lol: :fear: :blushing: :doh:

At the wedding of my brother. :wild: Dinner was wonderful! :hungry:

I still have not received any gifts bad anyone. And I never gave bad gifts for anyone. I'm the type of person loves to give gifts to people I know. I always want to know what the person likes to give this one interesting and of course, for that person will love.

Only in the summer. :wild: I hate when it rains in winter. Cold and rain is so bad. :(

I'm so sorry about your doggy. I had to take two of my cats to be euthanised. They told me I could stay and watch it. But I wish I had not. It was terrible. Animals become like family. It is very difficult to say goodbye. I'm so srry. :huggy:

I was just asking if there were some rules that you had to follow and you broke them growing up and so you were punished.

What did you eat at your brother's wedding?

How many brothers/sisters do you have?

What number sibling are you?

I'm so sorry about your doggy. I had to take two of my cats to be euthanised. They told me I could stay and watch it. But I wish I had not. It was terrible. Animals become like family. It is very difficult to say goodbye. I'm so srry. :huggy:

:hug:

In red > That's what the vet told me too. I would suffer more if I saw my dog ??in pain, so I decided it would be better for him to leave than to be suffering. It was so sad. I cried like a child. :cry:

I was just asking if there were some rules that you had to follow and you broke them growing up and so you were punished.

No. For now, this has not happened yet, but everything has a first time. :unsure: :fear:

What did you eat at your brother's wedding?

Wow, there were so many things. This makes a few years... I emember the main course was an Italian, a pastry filled with various kinds of cheese, also had a beef with a wonderful sauce, the essert was a pecan pie with ice cream and lots of sweets and snacks served before and during the party. :wild: I ate so much that day. :lol:

How many brothers/sisters do you have?

3 brothers and 2 sisters.

What number sibling are you?

I am the youngest. :fear:

I love the Michael and Kermit gif you posted, and now imma think of some original questions to ask you.

Are you a fan of Shirley Temple?

Have you been to the area where Michael filmed TDCAU in Brazil?

Do you have others in your family who are fans of Michael?

Do you like flip-flops?

Have you got any piercings, and if so how many and where?

What are 3 things you love to do in your free time?

If you can have anything in this world, what will it be?

Last edited:
I love the Michael and Kermit gif you posted,

Thanks! :blushing:

and now imma think of some original questions to ask you.

:shifty:

Are you a fan of Shirley Temple?

Yes. :heart:

Have you been to the area where Michael filmed TDCAU in Brazil?

No. :cry: *big sigh* I was 15 and I lived (and still live) in Sao Paulo. My mother would not let go to see Michael.
kermit.gif

Do you have others in your family who are fans of Michael?

Yes, my brother, he is 42 years old. Michael was his childhood idol/adolescence and still is. :heart:

Do you like flip-flops?

Yes! :wild: Especially in the summer.

Have you got any piercings, and if so how many and where?

No. I do not like piercings. :fear:

What are 3 things you love to do in your free time?

Being here, listen to music (MJ :heart:) and reading.

If you can have anything in this world, what will it be?

Michael back here with us and their children. :cry:

what is your favourite book?

I have many favorite books. :wild: But currently I'm in love with the author Nicholas Sparks. I love his books. :heart: And I love reading romance. :wub:

Yay i love comedy movies too :wild:

Fave costume of mj's?

Hmmmmmmm This is difficult. :lol: :doh: I love all the jackets that Michael used. :wild:

Hi Ashtanga! :waving:

:ciao:

Do you like sea food?

Yes! :wild: Shellfish and mussels. :hungry:

Do you smoke?

No. I hate cigarettes. :puke: And when someone is smoking near me, I start sneezing non-stop :bugeyed I have rhinitis. :(

Have you ever been to Poland?

No. I've never seen another country. :eek: :( :doh: :fear:

Do you like twilight movies?

No. :eek: I hate that thing vampires/wolfes. :fear: And I can not stand it go into a bookstore and see that flood of books with vampires.... :doh: I do not like. :fear: But I know people like it. Here in Brazil, young people love this kind of movie/book. It has been great here. :wild: And the Twilight actors have come to Brazil twice. :eek:

Ash!!! :)

If I came to nearby where you live in Brazil, would you show me around, and where could we go to lunch where they serve really yummy food there?

Do you have a hope chest where you have put away special things that mean a lot to you?

Have you ever walked along the sand on a beach near the shore with your pants rolled up and your toes feeling the coolness of water?

No. :eek: I hate that thing vampires/wolfes. :fear: And I can not stand it go into a bookstore and see that flood of books with vampires.... :doh: I do not like. :fear: But I know people like it. Here in Brazil, young people love this kind of movie/book. It has been great here. :wild: And the Twilight actors have come to Brazil twice. :eek:

Omg im so jealous! i wanna see the twilight actors lol

High heels or sneakers?

Who has been the biggest influence on your life?

MJ. :girl_sigh: :wub: :blushing:

Do you like to sing?

Yes. :fear: When I'm in the shower, sometimes I sing. :fear: But it's so horrible. :lol:

Ash!!! :)

If I came to nearby where you live in Brazil, would you show me around, and where could we go to lunch where they serve really yummy food there?

There is a restaurant here in Brazil of Arabic food called "Almanara" (I forgot to say that I also like Arab food :doh:). Whenever I can... I eat there. The food is wonderful. :hungry: And I also really like the "Outback" and sometimes I also eat there. I think maybe you should have eaten there. :hungry:

Do you have a hope chest where you have put away special things that mean a lot to you?

I have many craft boxes here at home where I usually keep special things: letters, photographs, clipping a newspaper/magazine that I found interesting, tickets of concerts and other events, notes from people for me.... and many other things. :heart:

Have you ever walked along the sand on a beach near the shore with your pants rolled up and your toes feeling the coolness of water?

No. BUT... :fear: When I was a teenager and I first went to Rio de Janeiro, I went into the sea with clothes on "Copacabana" beach. I removed my shoes and falls into the water. People were looking at me thinking I was crazy. :lol: :fear:

Omg im so jealous! i wanna see the twilight actors lol

High heels or sneakers?

Sneakers! I love it. I have several. :wild:

You are so damn cute Ashtanga :heart:

What smiley would you use to express how you feel today?

Hi Ashtanga,

what would be your dreamjob?
where will you be on saturday?

Re: Ashtanga Is In The HOT SEAT

Brazilian football is also very popular, some Brazilian players are very popular, like Ronaldo. Well, the Brazilian people are very excited and
I've got such a soft spot for Ronnie, :hugs:

Have you ever been to Paraguay, Argentina or Uruguay? Since their Brazil's neighbor countries?

Last edited:
Hi Ashtanga,

:hiya:

what would be your dreamjob?

I would love to be a photographer. Hows the photographers of National Geographic magazine and of course, work there. :wild:

where will you be on saturday?

I'll be at home. :cry:

Favorite color?

Red... and also like green.

I've got such a soft spot for Ronnie, :hugs:

Me too. :girl_sigh:

Have you ever been to Paraguay, Chile or Uruguay? Since their Brazil's neighbor countries?

No. :doh: I've never been to any other country. :( But I know people will always buy things to Paraguay... cheaper... you know how are the Brazilians. :lol: :fear:

cool :)

Are u a morning person or a night time person?

Both. :D I love waking up early, it seems that the day lasts longer. And I love the night, usually do not sleep early, like it here in MJJC, reading, listening to some song and many other things. But when it's cold, I like is to be asleep. :lol:

What do you do?

I am a journalist. :fear: Michael would have been my friend? :unsure: I do not know.... :(

I work in the communication department of a organ public of area health.

Last edited:
Hi :D

Do you like to wear perfume?

Have you got any talents?

Do you like going to the beach?

Do you like to see the sunset or the sunrise?

What is the most romantic thing someone has ever done for you?

Did you like school?

Yes, I have good memories of that time.

Hiya Ash! :D

What part of MJJC is your favorite section or Fave Thread?

Did MJ Find Love In The Dark (continued) :girl_sigh: :heart:

Yes, I always use:
Boss-Femme-Perfume__47938_zoom.jpg

I like to photograph nature/animals, I do not know if this is a talent. LOL :thinking:

Yes... BUT I have very white skin. I avoid the sun. :(

Sunset. :heart:

Nobody ever did something romantic for me. I never lived a love story or something like that, but I have a large collection of disappointments in love. :(

Have you ever been to Europe?

No, I never visited another country. :doh: :(

What is your fave song at the moment?

You are my life :wub:

How will you remember Michael tomorrow?

:cry:

I'll stay home and not do anything special. Just listening to songs of Michael... :heart: I'll have Michael in my thoughts... like all the other day and of course, his children too. :heart: :angel: *big sigh*

Did you like school?

Yes, I have good memories of that time.

Hiya Ash! :D

What part of MJJC is your favorite section or Fave Thread?

Did MJ Find Love In The Dark (continued) :girl_sigh: :heart:

Yes, I always use:
Boss-Femme-Perfume__47938_zoom.jpg

I like to photograph nature/animals, I do not know if this is a talent. LOL :thinking:

Yes... BUT I have very white skin. I avoid the sun. :( I like to go to the beach in the late afternoon to walk.

Sunset. :heart:

Nobody ever did something romantic for me. I never lived a love story or something like that, but I have a large collection of disappointments in love. :(

Have you ever been to Europe?

No, I never visited another country. :doh: :(

What is your fave song at the moment?

You are my life :wub:

How will you remember Michael tomorrow?

:cry:

I'll stay home and not do anything special. Just listening to songs of Michael... :heart: I'll have Michael in my thoughts... like all the other day and of course, his children too. :heart: :angel: *big sigh*

Back