Come chat with us on paltalk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Michael's birthday- An online fan party???

good idea :yes:

Well actually I don't like drunk people.... but I just have to laugh at you guys because the images I get are so funny!! A drunk MJ....it's just so funny...:lol: Him singing like some Queen songs like "I'm the invisible man...I'm teh invisible man...incrediable how I can...seeeee riiiight throuuuuugh youuuuuuu" at teh top of his lungs....and then him having one of his bodyguards in a headlock and holding a drink up high in one hand and sluring "Yooouuuu knnnoooowww I appreciaaaate you guyyys....you keeepp me sssafe...ya know....and I luuuuv my faaaannns....I juusssst luuuuuuv themmm...." *burb*...:hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical:

I remember in the MJJC chat one day we had sooooo much fun with the thought of MJ drunk lolol.

this sounds like fun:yes:

I remember in the MJJC chat one day we had sooooo much fun with the thought of MJ drunk lolol.

OMG :hysterical: at the thought of MJ being drunk.. haha. wonder how that would be?

well....i'd imagine he'd be...giggly :p

^^ haha I bet he would be giggly .

Well actually I don't like drunk people.... but I just have to laugh at you guys because the images I get are so funny!! A drunk MJ....it's just so funny...:lol: Him singing like some Queen songs like "I'm the invisible man...I'm teh invisible man...incrediable how I can...seeeee riiiight throuuuuugh youuuuuuu" at teh top of his lungs....and then him having one of his bodyguards in a headlock and holding a drink up high in one hand and sluring "Yooouuuu knnnoooowww I appreciaaaate you guyyys....you keeepp me sssafe...ya know....and I luuuuv my faaaannns....I juusssst luuuuuuv themmm...." *burb*...:hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical:
OH MY. AHAHHAAHA! :hysterical::hysterical:

Thing is.. I can actually imagine Michael like that. O_O I pictured it clearly in my head. :lol:

WOAH.. :lmao:

^^ hahaha :lmao: me too...*imagines* wow :hysterical:

:lmao:

Does something come to mind when I say weeeeeeeeeee weeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have some more jungle juice Mike...here you go... :lol:

qbee i love your idea but you do know that when there are too many pple htere s no way to chat these you tube chatrooms are limited even though they dont say it maybe it would be better to use a paltalk chatroom like the mjjf one or the mjcommunity one if thats at all posible cause they allow way more pple to join in

qbee i love your idea but you do know that when there are too many pple htere s no way to chat these you tube chatrooms are limited even though they dont say it maybe it would be better to use a paltalk chatroom like the mjjf one or the mjcommunity one if thats at all posible cause they allow way more pple to join in

I agree...paltalk is much better.

and we can have MJ karoake!

Last edited:

sounds like fun to me why not karaoke i ll save yu all my singing causotherwise everyone logsout (just kidding )

We'll have a "drunken choir" sing Privacy. :lmao: :lmao: "I neeeed my prrriiivvvvaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaacccyyyyyyyyyyy....yaaaaah....yaaah....so papaaaaraazzziiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.....Yeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaah yeeeeeeaaaah....get away from meeeeeeeeee............ get away from meeeeeeee....!!" Actually, now that I think about it....I think it would be more fun to ACT drunk...than actually BE drunk! :lmao: :lmao: I never drink alcohol, so I've never been drunk and like I said, I can't really stand people who are wasted....but imagine having a party with friends and being sober but just acting you're wasted just for FUN...would make a fun COMEDY!!

Last edited:

I love your idea summer. I can't go to any parties but I will have all the time in the world to stay on-line on 29th of August.

And I too would have gone to some party in London, Paris, Vegas or wherever but I can't.

Him singing like some Queen songs like "I'm the invisible man...I'm teh invisible man...incrediable how I can...seeeee riiiight throuuuuugh youuuuuuu" at teh top of his lungs....

LMAO :lol: :D

I don't like the youtube thing because I hate registering to everywhere what I don't relly need. It's regidtering problems, usernames, passwords, email accounts, emails this and that blaa blaa blaa...

Re: Michael's birthday- An online fan party!!!! (UPDATE in Post #1!!))

Post your screen names on Paltalk on this thread everyone!! :) My name is: summerlove_2008

Last edited:

are there any real B-DAY parties in UK?

darn, this sounds like a lot of fun, but I have a mac, so I don't think paltalk won't work for me. :( has anyone else with a mac been able to get it to work?

sound cool :yes:
I think that's a Friday cause my bday is on the 31st!!! whoo hoo! lol

Anyway, yeah, it's a good idea....
and about MJ being drunk-LOL! Have you guys read David Gest's book? he tells about the first time MJ had wine....and he was just the way you guys are describing!!!! lol!
Giggly, and singing loudly!!! HAHA (well, assuming D.G, wasn't lying)

:wild: I'm digging it! LOL!
I downloaded Pal talk, you don't need an upgrade to like use the mic right? :lol: I'm new to thisss BAH!
But great idea Summer, I'll definitely have radio ready haha!
My usersname is: Velvet_Whisper
Anyone going to be in the chat that day feel free to add me! :D!
LOL The idea of singing MJs music Drunk (acting)
is going to be hilarious :lol: chocked on my pepsi LOL!

Last edited:

My name is j5master_1

Thanks Summer :D....

How did you guys get through for chatting?? It says to chat you have to have java installed??idk if i am registered or not?i did it and i have a screename, but it says that the rooms aren't opened yet? and then in another room it says the computer i am using must have java installed?

Hello There MJbabe21, Uhm I wonder if you have Java script turned off or installed.. You may have to download Javascript in order for paltalk to work. I have javascript installed and everything works just fine :)
Heres the link :)

http://www.java.com/en/download/manual.jsp#win

Find your operating system (Windoes Linux, Solari, or apple) and download java, and it should work, after you finish the download try and re-install paltalk :)

ohhh Thank you B.I. :hug:

No Problem MJbabe21!! :) :flowers: Glad I could help!
LOL J5master I added you to paltalk :flowers:

Last edited:

dl-ed paltalk :)
my nick: agnes83

I added you guys. :) Was great chatting with you Beautiful_Immunity! :) "Dun dun dah da dun dun da dah..." :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I added you guys. :) Was great chatting with you Beautiful_Immunity! :) "Dun dun dah da dun dun da dah..." :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:!!! Likewise!
"Dun dun dah da dun dun da dah..." *lowers down rope* :lol:!
Until next time Summer HAHA!
LOL looking forward to the 29th here!

Back