Come chat with us on paltalk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Michael's birthday- An online fan party!!!! (AUGUST 29TH!!! More updates in Post #1!!)

omg yay!!!
If this is on during the day australian time i can come on now that ihave my own laptop & net!! :) :) :)

Btw. what time will be on australian time? Can someone plz tell me

Re: Michael's birthday- An online fan party???

Not sure whether this deserves its own thread or not, but each day of this week (M-F), I'll be giving Mike a virtual gift to celebrate his birthday week. :p
Some will be gag gifts, some will be serious, but they will all be fun!

I'll be posting both at the mjeol mainsite and forum.

Ah, since it's officially midnight here, MONDAY'S GIFT is now up. *snickers*

Last edited:
Re: Michael's birthday- An online fan party!!!! (AUGUST 29TH!!! More updates in Post #1!!)

omg yay!!!
If this is on during the day australian time i can come on now that ihave my own laptop & net!! :) :) :)

Btw. what time will be on australian time? Can someone plz tell me

I will open the chat around noon Central European Time....I think it's around 8 p.m. in Sydney then and 7 p.m. in Tokyo, Japan. I hope that works for you guys. And from what it looks like....I guess I'll be camping in front of my computer from the 29th until 30th since I promised that all fans from AROUND THE WORLD can come, and since I'm sort of hosting it...I guess I need to just make myself comfortable in front of the computer. :lol: :lol: So, see you all there and let's have FUN!!! :clapping:

Oh and all this talk about time zones gave me an idea....We could do sort of what they did for the Millenium. You know, first "Australia, Japan and the rest of teh Asia congratulate Michael Jackson"....then Middle East and Russia congratulate Michael Jackson".....Europe and Africa congratulate Michael Jackson"....and last but not least "North America and South America congratulate Michael Jackson"!!!! Cool huh?!! :clapping: :lol:

Oh and another idea....if you guys have an MJ party at your house and you have a microphone...you can turn on your mic and then share your party with everyone in the chat for a while and we can all be at your party "live" for a while??? How cool would THAT be??!! :wild: :kickass:

my name on it is Joshonweb same as my name on here, and I just want to say a big Thank you for Summer for this brilliant idea, and I cant wait to be there! :eek:) see you all there!!!!

My nickname is simonalv. I requested an invite.

..............My Name is MJIsMyLife on Paltalk!
Great idea,BTW!

oh man! My stepada will up then! :(
Hopefully if my stepdad is in bed then...thrn i will be on 4 sure!!!

I'll be a bit busy on this weekend, but I'll try and visit the party!! :happy:

Let's keep Michaeling together!! :dancing:

my username on paltalk is 8701girl_1

simon and carol.. i just added u on mine! :)

Thanks SO MUCH for bumping this thread for me guys! :kickass: I was just gonna do it myself! :lol:

The party will be on August 29th, 2008. I'll open the room at noon CET (Central European Time, so that people from different countries will have a chance to come, however, I guess you could say that the party will most likely start around 8-9 P.M. CET (that's 11-12 A.M. Pacific Time, or "California time") when the Europeans have evening and will go from there (most likely the "main party" ending up being somewhere around 3 A.M. CET and 6 P.M. California time.) I will keep the room open until late late LATE August 30th, so if you can't make it on the 29th, you can try to come in later too. I can't of course guarantee how many people will be there, but hopefully there'll be enough for us to have a PARTY! :) And remember this party will be what YOU make it! :) It will be interactive! :) Voice chat, MJ karaoke, music, singing, games, "old fashioned" chatting....talking about Michael until DAWN...:lol: Any ideas you have...they are all welcome!

I will keep checking and updating this thread and I'll try to give updates and "reports" when the chat is open. Since the chatroom is owned by me, it can't be open unless I am online and in there, so it can be that you sometimes see my name in there, but I may not be at my computer at all times (I am only human too so an almost 48 hour chat would take a toll on myself too...:lol:), but I'll be there most of the time! :)

And a few rules:

1. You must respect everyone in the room. No name calling, no bashing, no fights.

2. No profanity.

3. No MJ bashing allowed WHAT SO EVER. This is a party for fans AND Michael. We are there to celebrate 50 years of Michael Jackson (and 40 years of fans LOVING Michael Jackson). If you can't respect that and can't appreciate it... Don't come. You can discuss opinions about albums, concerts, etc. and you don't have to love everything and opinions are welcome as long as they are respectful, but any of the "MJ's lazy, he can't sing, he's weird", or any of that kind of trashing won't be tolerated.

4. Be interactive. And have FUN! :)

5. Do not PM everyone and ask them if they are Michael!!! (J5Master and Beautiful_Immunity...remember last time? :doh: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: "For the third time..I AM NOT MICHAEL JACKSON!!! Just leave me ALONE!!!" :hysterical: :hysterical: Michael is NOT going to be in the chat, so please do not harass your fellow fans and ask them if they are Michael.

6. Do not share your private information in the main room. For your own safety. Also try not to do it in PM eitehr unless you are sure you trust the person you are talking to.

7. NO MJ IMPOSTERS, THANK YOU VERY MUCH! :doh: :lol: (Unless you are Peter, then you are welcome, because it will just be fun! :lol: )

And as a reminder...Don't forget to DOWNLOAD paltalk and REGISTER or you won't be able to come to the party!! You can get paltalk and register at www.paltalk.com ! :) And don't forget to post your screen name in this thread so that we can invite you to the party if you have trouble getting into the chatroom otherwise. :) Check the beginning of this thread (post #1) for the link to the chatroom.

And a GREAT idea/reminder from snoorlax....GET A MICROPHONE and/or headset before the party if you can!!! That way you will get the most out of it and you can voice chat and/or play songs, sing, be the "game master", etc. You won't NEED a microphone/headset to be able to come to the party or to enjoy the chat, but if you are a singer, or you like to talk and you'd like to, for example, tell the others your MJ story or share fun MJ memories, or you just are talkative and like to talk, or whatever.... then you will need a microphone. But as I said...it is NOT required. So those of you who don't have one...don't panic, you can still come and enjoy the party! :) And if you guys have webcams....you can use them as well and you can show peopel your MJ moves, MJ collections, your MJ look, whatever you want. :)

I'm going to add you guys on the messenger if someone adds you by the name of Velvert_Whisper its me! don't be afraid I won't bite!
LOL great rule summer!!

ROFL! Are you MJ? lmbo I remember that Summer J5mater, you and myself, were like uhhh Godd luck on that one :lol: rofl! I wonder how many more she'll ask... it WILL happen again!

RULE NUMBER 8: Summer is required to say Hi on Mic :lol:
shaome summer, you know you want too :lol: LOLLL!

Last edited:

I'm going to add you guys on the messenger if someone adds you by the name of Velvert_Whisper its me! don't be afraid I won't bite!
LOL great rule summer!!

ROFL! Are you MJ? lmbo I remember that Summer J5mater, you and myself, were like uhhh Godd luck on that one :lol: rofl! I wonder how many more she'll ask... it WILL happen again!

RULE NUMBER 8: Summer is required to say Hi on Mic :lol:
shaome summer, you know you want too :lol: LOLLL!

You guys just won't give up. huh? :rolleyes: :lol: :lol: Okay. I'll say hi into the mic... (when no one's in the chatroom!! :tease::lol: :lol:)

You guys just won't give up. huh? :rolleyes: :lol: :lol: Okay. I'll say hi into the mic... (when no one's in the chatroom!! :tease::lol: :lol:)

AHH come on that is no funnn!
you have to say hi on the mic it'll be funnnnn!
we're not gonna stone ya :lol: :lol: :lol:

Okay, I'll say hi, as long as you and J5Master remember that:

"You guys can have the OTHER "Mike"...uh...I mean..mic...." :innocent: ;) :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

so if you have the MIC and say Hi...then WE can have MIKE? Good deal! :lol:

Ne Johnny Depp/Heath Ledger fans in the house as well? Ya'll might get lucky & hear my incredibly bad impressions of Jack sparrow & sweeney todd & the joker :lol: (I do this stuff cuz it's fun, not cuz i'm crazy, honestly!) :lol:

My screen name for paltalk is michael50,

however i keep getting this message

paltalk://groups/1158598819” because Mac OS X doesn’t recognize Internet addresses starting with “paltalk:”.

Can someone invite me please ?

Thanks

Last edited:

screamin i'll add u whne i go on my latop when i get home. I'm using the libabry comp and it doesnt have paltalk.

But u if u wanna add me it: 8701girl_1!

so if you have the MIC and say Hi...then WE can have MIKE? Good deal! :lol:

Ne Johnny Depp/Heath Ledger fans in the house as well? Ya'll might get lucky & hear my incredibly bad impressions of Jack sparrow & sweeney todd & the joker :lol: (I do this stuff cuz it's fun, not cuz i'm crazy, honestly!) :lol:

Yeah yeah yeah...sure you do...:innocent: :tease::lmao: :lmao: Just kidding!! :lol:

And no no no...you got it all wrong (wait...that's an MJ quote!! :doh: :lmao: :lmao: ). Remember the deal was that YOU get the MJ clone...and I think it was Tiffany who wanted to get the flat life-size MJ cardboard thingy.... and I got the REAL Mike. :clapping: :lol: You guys just got the OTHER "Mike"...:yes: :lol: :lol: I get the REAL one. Got it?! :better: :lol:

My screen name for paltalk is michael50,

however i keep getting this message

paltalk://groups/1158598819” because Mac OS X doesn’t recognize Internet addresses starting with “paltalk:”.

Can someone invite me please ?

Thanks

Well, the chat isn't open at the moment. It's open on Friday, August 29th. And I really do hope that it will work on a MAC too...didn't someone here say that they couldn't get PalTalk to work on a MAC? Does anyone have a Mac? If you do and have PalTalk...could you help us and tell what one needs to do to get it work? Maybe there is a different version you have to download if you use a Mac....? :scratch: But anyone who leaves their screenname here....I',, make sure I'll add you and invite you into the chat! :)

COMING UP ON FRIDAY....AUGUST 29th, 2008....THE MICHAEL JACKSON ONLINE BIRTHDAY PARTY!!!

BRACE YOURSELVES!!!

:kickass:

Ooo man... I know Friday's almost here, but I don't think I'll be able to be at the chat party, let alone Saturday. Me and my lil bro are going up to our father's house in Atlanta tomorrow... hopefully his PC is up their too. guess i'll just have to wait and see.

But if it is, maybe I can get another microphone while I'm at it.

Paltalk does work for the mac users outhere, Just the direct link to the group didnt work.
michael50 ppl

yeh i really dont think i'll be able to make it 4 sure!
Man i'm spewing!

I just added all of you guys on my list.

If any of you guys have any trouble getting into the chat, just PM me (summerland_2008) and I'll invite you to teh chat. That way you should get in for sure! :)

SEE YOU ALL TOMORROW!!!! :)

Bump!!!

Don't forget...PARTY TOMORROW!!! AND YOU ARE ALL INVITED! :)

Thank you to Leanne for helping me with the "soundcheck". :) :lol:

More news:

There will be a song dedicated once every hour for Michael. May not be his song. So if you come into the chat and you hear James Brown or some other artist...it could be the "MJ dedication song", so stick around. :lol:

Happy birthday will be sung for Michael every hour on the hour in the chat. :) (No, I won't be singing...:lol:), but it can be a fan who wants to do it, or if not...I have "plan B". :lol:

Summer, is this chat all day long??I hope so..

Summer, is this chat all day long??I hope so..

Yup. :) All day, all NIGHT tomorrow (I'm just testing it today), and until late August 30th.

K cool!!:)

Oh and Fayik...remember Rule 9. No Britney the whole time! :lol: :hysterical:

^^ :lmao: :D........its gonna be so much fun.

I'll probably join you guys tomorrow. My screen name's TellingStories !

Last edited:
Back