Come chat with us on paltalk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Michael's birthday- An online fan party!!!! (UPDATE in Post #1!!))

summer can you elt us know from when to when the chatroom will be open that day cause we re all in different timezones

I'll post a date and time (will most likely be almost a whole day so that everyone can join no matter where in the world they are! :) ) later on in the 1st post. I'll change the headingof the post when I post the time and the date! :)

The chat is open and this one dude is playing MJ songs for us, so those of you who want...come chat with us. The chats open! :)

coming! lol

Well my username there on PalTalk is da same sooo... ok :lol:

Get ya'll BUTTS IN HERE!! lol

My SN in Paltalk is mjbabe_21

I thought it'd be open on his birthday, not any time before then lol.

Anyone know of any physical parties for Mike/his birthday?

Come on in everybody...we are having SO MUCH FUN! :)

I thought it'd be open on his birthday, not any time before then lol.

Anyone know of any physical parties for Mike/his birthday?

Well, that was the plan...and it WILL be open all day on the 29th until 30th...But I wanted to test it before the "Big party" to se if it works...and we're just having so much fun, we started "early"...LOL! Like a "Pre-party chat"..:lol:

There are REAL parties in NYC and in VEgas, as far as I know if...

Buuuuuuuuuump!

OKay, just a little info...the room won't be open again until MJ's birthday the 29th again, because it's a room I created, so if I'm not on, it won't be open (at least that's how I understood it...) and I can't be on PalTalk until the 28th, 29th next... so if you try to get in and can't, it's because of that. But make sure you'll keep checking in on the 29th! :) I'll keep it open the whole day until the 30th too so that everyone will have a chance to come in regardless of the time zone...and we can have a PAAAARRTTTYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!! :) Keep posting your screen names here in the mean time so that we'll know who is who and can invite you if you have trouble getting in!! Until next time! Thanks Beautiful_Immunity, Coy, J5Master, Till and Tiffany and all the others for a great chat! It was FUUUUNNNN!!! :)

Last edited:

That sounds great! :)

OKay, just a little info...the room won't be open again until MJ's birthday the 29th again, because it's a room I created, so if I'm not on, it won't be open (at least that's how I understood it...) and I can't be on PalTalk until the 28th, 29th next... so if you try to get in and can't, it's because of that. But make sure you'll keep checking in on the 29th! :) I'll keep it open the whole day until the 30th too so that everyone will have a chance to come in regardless of the time zone...and we can have a PAAAARRTTTYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!! :) Keep posting your screen names here in the mean time so that we'll know who is who and can invite you if you have trouble getting in!! Until next time! Thanks Beautiful_Immunity, Coy, J5Master, Till and Tiffany and all the others for a great chat! It was FUUUUNNNN!!! :)

That was funnnn! Everyone was so awesome!I can't wait until the 29th ;) ;)! We're going to have much fun! :clapping:
LOL! thanks Summer for the awesome idea!:punk:

:wild: BUMP. So that nobody forgets...

What day's the e-party happening, again?

bump..bump.....bump!!!:p

Thanks SO MUCH for bumping this thread for me guys! :kickass: I was just gonna do it myself! :lol:

The party will be on August 29th, 2008. I'll open the room at noon CET (Central European Time, so that people from different countries will have a chance to come, however, I guess you could say that the party will most likely start around 8-9 P.M. CET (that's 11-12 A.M. Pacific Time, or "California time") when the Europeans have evening and will go from there (most likely the "main party" ending up being somewhere around 3 A.M. CET and 6 P.M. California time.) I will keep the room open until late late LATE August 30th, so if you can't make it on the 29th, you can try to come in later too. I can't of course guarantee how many people will be there, but hopefully there'll be enough for us to have a PARTY! :) And remember this party will be what YOU make it! :) It will be interactive! :) Voice chat, MJ karaoke, music, singing, games, "old fashioned" chatting....talking about Michael until DAWN...:lol: Any ideas you have...they are all welcome!

I will keep checking and updating this thread and I'll try to give updates and "reports" when the chat is open. Since the chatroom is owned by me, it can't be open unless I am online and in there, so it can be that you sometimes see my name in there, but I may not be at my computer at all times (I am only human too so an almost 48 hour chat would take a toll on myself too...:lol:), but I'll be there most of the time! :)

And a few rules:

1. You must respect everyone in the room. No name calling, no bashing, no fights.

2. No profanity.

3. No MJ bashing allowed WHAT SO EVER. This is a party for fans AND Michael. We are there to celebrate 50 years of Michael Jackson (and 40 years of fans LOVING Michael Jackson). If you can't respect that and can't appreciate it... Don't come. You can discuss opinions about albums, concerts, etc. and you don't have to love everything and opinions are welcome as long as they are respectful, but any of the "MJ's lazy, he can't sing, he's weird", or any of that kind of trashing won't be tolerated.

4. Be interactive. And have FUN! :)

5. Do not PM everyone and ask them if they are Michael!!! (J5Master and Beautiful_Immunity...remember last time? :doh: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: "For the third time..I AM NOT MICHAEL JACKSON!!! Just leave me ALONE!!!" :hysterical: :hysterical: Michael is NOT going to be in the chat, so please do not harass your fellow fans and ask them if they are Michael.

6. Do not share your private information in the main room. For your own safety. Also try not to do it in PM eitehr unless you are sure you trust the person you are talking to.

7. NO MJ IMPOSTERS, THANK YOU VERY MUCH! :doh: :lol: (Unless you are Peter, then you are welcome, because it will just be fun! :lol: )

And as a reminder...Don't forget to DOWNLOAD paltalk and REGISTER or you won't be able to come to the party!! You can get paltalk and register at www.paltalk.com ! :) And don't forget to post your screen name in this thread so that we can invite you to the party if you have trouble getting into the chatroom otherwise. :) Check the beginning of this thread (post #1) for the link to the chatroom.

And a GREAT idea/reminder from snoorlax....GET A MICROPHONE and/or headset before the party if you can!!! That way you will get the most out of it and you can voice chat and/or play songs, sing, be the "game master", etc. You won't NEED a microphone/headset to be able to come to the party or to enjoy the chat, but if you are a singer, or you like to talk and you'd like to, for example, tell the others your MJ story or share fun MJ memories, or you just are talkative and like to talk, or whatever.... then you will need a microphone. But as I said...it is NOT required. So those of you who don't have one...don't panic, you can still come and enjoy the party! :) And if you guys have webcams....you can use them as well and you can show peopel your MJ moves, MJ collections, your MJ look, whatever you want. :)

Last edited:

damn why do some things seem impossible i have a mac and cant use paltalk.

damn why do some things seem impossible i have a mac and cant use paltalk.

Hmmm.....do you have AIM...? Because I think you can chat to people from AIM through paltalk too....Not 100% sure if we can get you into the chatroom through AIM, but we could try! :)

Re: Michael's birthday- An online fan party!!!! (AUGUST 29TH!!! More updates in Post #1!!)

AWWWWW DAYUM, I can't go. :( I'll be somewhere that day where I won't have access to a computer. AAAAAHHHHHHHH!! WAAAAAAAAAH!!!!

Re: Michael's birthday- An online fan party!!!! (AUGUST 29TH!!! More updates in Post #1!!)

I'd like to add another rule:

8. summer must say something in the microphone. :lol:

I'd like to add another rule:

8. summer must say something in the microphone. :lol:

Damn, you don't give up, do you? :lol: And I can't believe you still remembered...! :lmao: I need to work on my "distraction skills" (have you seen "Love Guru" with Mike Myers? :lmao: "DRAMA....Distraction, Regression"...:lol:). Seriously though...I'm really really REALLY shy...you can't make me! *folds arms* :lol: :lol: You need to be the "game master" though! :lol: And you gotta sing!!! :kickass: That was fun!! :yes:

I think rule #8. should be: "Summer does not have to say anything into the microphone. " :lmao:

Last edited:

Oh wait I think I can go.

I was going to go to the dutch party but since that is cancelled I still want to have a party so I think I'm going to join you all in there :)
I'm just horrible at time reading in english so I hope I'll be online on time lol
I'm gonna see if I can register and if so I'll post my screenname in here..
I don't have a microphone or headset though :( Now I wish I did seeing how much fun you guys have had already, but I'll just have to resort to 'old fashioned' chatting lol

Edit: Ok I registered,my screenname is xirisjex :)

Last edited:

coooool idea Summer!
Cya there , August 29th ;)

Celebrating 50 wonderful years of MICHAEL JACKSON!!!! :clapping:

August 29th, 2008...all day, until the night of August 30th. Don't miss it!! http://chat.paltalk.com/g2/group/1198312446/WebLoader.wmt

Be there, or be square! :cheers:

;)

Last edited:
Back