Neverland Ranch Auction CANCELLED/Neverland Loan Sold/Statement From MJ (9)

TSCM

Proud Member
http://mjjr.net/news.php?item.252.2

Neverland Ranch Public Auction CANCELLED As of May 9th

May 9th, 2008

Please be advised that, as of May 9th, the public auction scheduled for May 14th on Michael Jackson's Neverland Ranch has been cancelled--per the official auction listing registry at Priority Posting. As MJJR.net exclusively reported last month, Michael Jackson cleared up the final county-imposed tax lien on his property by paying off $13,374 in owed taxes. No further details are available at this time about the cancellation of the auction.

20080509Neverland.jpg

The document below confirms the release of the final county tax lien against Michael Jackson's property, as of April 9th:

200804mjrelease.jpg

Additional details about the resolution of the public sale of Neverland are expected to be made shortly.

Source: http://mjjr.net / http://www.priorityposting.com / County of Santa Barbara

Update 05/11

http://www.businesswire.com/portal/site/go...amp;newsLang=en

LAS VEGAS--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Michael Jackson today announced that the foreclosure sale of his Neverland Ranch property scheduled for this week has been cancelled by Colony Capital, LLC, which just acquired the existing loan on Neverland Ranch from an affiliate of Fortress Investment Group.

Mr. Jackson said, "I am pleased with recent developments involving Neverland Ranch and I am in discussions with Colony and Tom Barrack with regard to the Ranch and other matters that would allow me to focus on the future."

Last edited:
Re: Neverland Ranch Auction CANCELLED (as of May 9th)

suprized?? nope!!

thanks for sharing

Of course...

Good.

Thanks, TSCM

Thank God!!!!!!
Not surprised, but relieved. :)

Thanks for posting TSCM.

thanks bleepers for that . your a star TS

Excellent news! :)

Thanks for posting TSCM! :flowers:

Oh no, Mr. Fox401 will be crying himself to sleep tonight :-(

yay!!!! i am glad Neverland is saved:clap:

yay!!!! i am glad Neverland is saved

Even if Neverland would be sold eventually, then this would not mean that it "was not saved".

There is no information that Neverland even needs to be "saved". If Jackson decides to get rid of it, then it is fine since he himself said it was not home for him anymore.

Why would it need to be "saved", in the first place, anyway?

If it will be kept, then it is fine, if not, then it is fine anyway.

Thanks to TSCM for the news.

^ im just stating my opinion, you have yours as well. im fine with michael not living in Neverland...sorry if i said 'saved' my bad!!!

yes but the fact is it is now mjs decision. if he sells it it was more of his choice then having the humiliation of an auction.

if he now puts it on the market yeah id feel sad but at least it more of hischoice rather then them having the joy of taking it off him and if he were gonna sell why bother paying off the tax leins

^ exactly......

GREAT News and proof for the haters and naysayers
but certainly not suprising to us - we were told a long
time ago it was taken care of - its the tabloids that
wanted to ignore the facts and keep persuing this
nonsense ..

I hope this is made public for the general population
who has no clue ..

Last edited:

woohoo!:punk: Neverland:wub:

It also makes the broke story stupid cause if he were 'that' broke there is no way he would have been able to save Neverland Ranch.

see everyone is saying "save" whats the big deal? owww!anyways this is great news to hear!

To "clear" the property before selling (regular business practive for buyers to buy "cleared" property), all taxes liabilities should be taken off.

im just stating my opinion, you have yours as well. im fine with michael not living in Neverland...sorry if i said 'saved' my bad!!!
I did not state my opinion, I cited Jackson's own words about Neverland. However, You are right, other people that unrelated to the matter can have whatever their own opinions of Neverland, including some emotional attachment that Michael does not already have, feeling that the property was vandalized.

But such opinions have nothing to do with Jackson and his decisions, which discussed here. I too personally would like Neverland to stay Michael's property, but this is totally irrelevant so I did not mention this, as well as I try to never express my likings on other subjects for the same reason.

Last edited:

Neverland remains Michael Jackson's
to do with as he pleases.
girldance.gif

:cheers:

Last edited:

^
^hmm..just leave her alone..

I'm happy to hear this too..I wish I could go there some time:happy:

Last edited:

me too!....

Back