Neverland Ranch Auction CANCELLED/Neverland Loan Sold/Statement From MJ (9)

Re: Neverland Ranch Auction CANCELLED (as of May 9th)

so is this going to be another 20 page thread full of back and forth of the same thing?? lol!

I'll take part too.. but why do we do it? lol!

Last edited:

Thanx you for posting TSCM :flowers:

Oh no, Mr. Fox401 will be crying himself to sleep tonight :-(

loving it... I am sure he will come up with some other :bs..
but who cares...never believed that auction date...after that official press release was made anyway...

Keep your head up, Michael, and keep fighting!

Last edited:

Oh gee.....who would have thought? This is exactly what a few old timers of the board predicted months ago. Poor Friedhead was so pissed off about it he had to throw a verbal tantrum.

-D

Kudos to you TSCM.:wild: Your magic for digging up the facts has placed a cheerful cap on an otherwise mediocre day.

Thank you!

I'm so loving this! lmao!
oh yes i nearly forgot bout "mr fox news"
gotta fel sorry 4 him..not!

See that? It turned into a whole bunch of NOTHIN'!!!

:lol: AT ROG-SKITO :lol:

Good thing the other news agencies were making sure they let their readers know early on that it was Roger of Fox News driving the story and not them. They narrowly escaped this nose dive! Hope this is a sign that they are starting to notice that God's got Michael's back!

As for Roger...it's taking him longer to catch on with his rock head. He's HARD HEADED!!

But anyway... :lol:

Keep knockin' Roger upside his head, God. He needs it! :lol:

Last edited:

A two-page "Assignment of Deed of Trust" was filed in the county of Santa Barbara today. It looks like Michael was able to successfully refinance the loan with another company, coined "1224, LLC."

A two-page "Assignment of Deed of Trust" was filed in the county of Santa Barbara today. It looks like Michael was able to successfully refinance the loan with another company, coined "1224, LLC."

Awesome. That is the piece I was looking for. We already knew about the taxes being paid. I didn't read donut eater's article but saw the heading earlier and wondered how big a fool he would look this time. Glad the other papers are crediting him... wouldn't want him to not get credit.:D

Excellent!! yep yep...Neverlands a keeper!!:punk:

Anyways, a two-page "Assignment of Deed of Trust" was filed in the county of Santa Barbara today. It looks like Michael was able to successfully refinance the loan with another company, coined "1224, LLC."
TSCM

MORE GREAT NEWS!!!!
veryhappy.gif
Thanks for sharing, TSCM.

Thanks for sharing TSCM. No surprise. Michael's really getting things together. People like Freidbrains are so clueless that it almost makes you feel sorry for them, almost.

Please stop speaking about RFriedBrains he is banned and not supposed to spoken about in MJJC forum. Thanks.

Well, as usual, I am not surprised that the media did not even mentioned this victory today. It just proves that when it comes to good news about MJ, the media ignores it. Blah. Eff them.

it's the only way you will ever know from the media that MJ is the world's biggest star. the world media will report MJ bad news...

whereas you will know that others are lesser stars, because only local sporadic media will report other stars' bad news...for example..R. Kelly is in court now...and only one local news report reported it...

so...if u wanna know who is the biggest star...look out for how many news outlets report their bad news....

Great news. BTW Why is MJs addy blurred? We all know what it is! lol

i'm not gonna say i'm surprised,:D most ppl think that Michael is not a bussiness Man!!! Thats becausae of the media. the tell them lies and ppl. fall 4 it!!! But we all Know that Mike is Da best in everything he does!!! :yes:Good 4 u Mike.:clapping: and good for all children who want to still wanna see the Magic of NEVERLAND!!!:wild:

Last edited:

TSCM, you are a gem. What a nice way to start the weekend! :flowers:

Congratulations, Michael.
love-smiley-024.gif

Last edited:

Even if Neverland would be sold eventually, then this would not mean that it "was not saved".

There is no information that Neverland even needs to be "saved". If Jackson decides to get rid of it, then it is fine since he himself said it was not home for him anymore.

Why would it need to be "saved", in the first place, anyway?

If it will be kept, then it is fine, if not, then it is fine anyway.

Thanks to TSCM for the news.

It is NOT fine if Michael truly wants his ranch. And I think he does.

Why does Mike always wait until a few days before an auction or a loan or a court order is due before he pays his bills? Makes him look bad.

Well it's nobodies business anyway. Michael is busy and we really have no way of knowing why it takes him as long as it does. Either way, its a stupid thing to judge him on. At least he gets it paid. I don't think he cares what people think anymore.

Last edited:

Well it's nobodies business anyway. Michael is busy and we really have no way of knowing why it takes him as long as it does. Either way, its a stupid thing to judge him on. At least he gets it paid. I don't think he cares what people think anymore.

I dont remember judging him. The media like to take anything that can be deemed negative towards Mike.

And theres no need to be rude and call people stupid.

I wasn't calling you stupid. I think you're quite intelligent, lol. I just think it's a stupid thing to beat Michael up over how long these things take. It could be any number of reasons why. Of course the media is going to harp on it, but they harp on Michael if he's having a bad hair day, so, what can you do? There's really no point caring about what they say anymore, imo.

Back