Where is everyone?

snorlaaax

Proud Member
Heey y'all!

First of all, lemme say this, I'm not trying to ''diss'' any of the new people on the board. :p

I'm just really wondering...where are all the ''old'' people at?
Lately I've been seeing a lot of ''new'' people posting, but hardly see anyone who's sign up date is before June posting anymore.

It's not like I know any of the screennames, because I recognize members by their avaters and siggies, instead of their screennames.

But it just seems like there are a lot of people missing, people who where here after ''what happened'' but just seem to be missing after the memorial.
I ''miss'' a lot of people who were active on the TII section, and I hardly see them posting anymore.:mello:

I'm probably just overreacting, but it would be nice if the ''oldies'' would come back again, I'm kinda worried and hope everyone is doing okay..:mello:

Last edited:
LOL I'm still here, but I'm more of a reader than a poster a u can see. But I agree lots of people missing

May2009 only 2 posts

You should post more
I'm tryin just been really busy..
Going to post more, but the board is just so messy atm its hard to get into a discussion when you need to catch up on 30 pages.LOL

Troubleman has been gone awhile. He usually has a Marvin Gaye avitar and posts a lot of Mary Wells music. Wannabestartinsomthin21 has been gone a long time, but made a couple of posts after Mike's passing and then dropped out again.

I've kind of been wondering the same thing, (btw, welcome to the newer members). If you look at the list of members online over the last 24 hrs, there are some of the older names listed, but not as many as I would expect. Some may have new user names I suppose.

Maybe alot of them are just observing it all, pretty much like I am, waiting for something to break. Others may be emotionally still too sad or numb to say much. Hopefully though, all of the older and more frequent posters are okay, or at least slowly coming to terms with this tragedy.

Last edited:
I noticed that too. Most people have Jun, Jul, Aug join dates now. Kinda worrying. :unsure:

i see the old members, but the new members seem to have taken over and post more. lol some new people joined in july and have a thousand posts, it took me a over a year to do that, but i didnt post everyday either.

Troubleman has been gone awhile. He usually has a Marvin Gaye avitar and posts a lot of Mary Wells music. Wannabestartinsomthin21 has been gone a long time, but made a couple of posts after Mike's passing and then dropped out again.

when i view the music thread at maxjax theres recent posts from troubleman. alot of mjjc members seem to be there as well.

Last edited:
I've noticed more June/July '09 members too. Have people moved to a different MJ forum since he passed?

I'm a newbie but I think maybe they are all just sad that he's gone and are taking some time to themselves. People react differently to tragedy.

I've always been an MJ fan but never thought to join any of the online forums before he died. I guess this is my way of dealing with the whole thing of losing him.

It's very comforting to know that everyone here loves Micheal and I can feel good knowing that my feelings about him are understood. :)

Heey y'all!

First of all, lemme say this, I'm not trying to ''diss'' any of the new people on the board. :p

I'm just really wondering...where are all the ''old'' people at?
Lately I've been seeing a lot of ''new'' people posting, but hardly see anyone who's sign up date is before June posting anymore.

It's not like I know any of the screennames, because I recognize members by their avaters and siggies, instead of their screennames.

But it just seems like there are a lot of people missing, people who where here after ''what happened'' but just seem to be missing after the memorial.
I ''miss'' a lot of people who were active on the TII section, and I hardly see them posting anymore.:mello:

I'm probably just overreacting, but it would be nice if the ''oldies'' would come back again, I'm kinda worried and hope everyone is doing okay..:mello:

Im still around!! Need to text you soon about August/September are you coming bacC over at all or any plans ? x

i see the old members, but the new members seem to have taken over and post more. lol some new people joined in july and have a thousand posts, it took me a over a year to do that, but i didnt post everyday either.

when i view the music thread at maxjax theres recent posts from troubleman. alot of mjjc members seem to be there as well.

LOL, same here. I've been here over 3 years and must post really slow or something! :lol:

Just catching up on threads daily takes up a lot of my spare time because I don't like to skip to the last page of a topic that i've not read yet :(

I'm still here :) Read more than post now though. There's so much to read through!

Im still around!! Need to text you soon about August/September are you coming bacC over at all or any plans ? x

Phew Sam :angel:, you're here again, you were on my missing list lol!
Dunno if I'm gonna go to London for his birthday, heard a lot of great stories, but we all know how the last time turned out and I don't know if I can make it financially.

I am going to try to get my hands on some Vienna tribute tickets! Would love to go there, just hope tickets are cheap, somehow I'm getting the idea that the tribute tickets are gonna cost as much as tickets for Michael himself.:scratch:

What about you? Planning anything for his birthday and are you planning to go to the tribute? :D

--

Oh and it's great to see that I recognize a lot of siggies and avaters overhere! :D Hope everyone is doing okay..:better:

Phew Sam :angel:, you're here again, you were on my missing list lol!
Dunno if I'm gonna go to London for his birthday, heard a lot of great stories, but we all know how the last time turned out and I don't know if I can make it financially.

I am going to try to get my hands on some Vienna tribute tickets! Would love to go there, just hope tickets are cheap, somehow I'm getting the idea that the tribute tickets are gonna cost as much as tickets for Michael himself.:scratch:

What about you? Planning anything for his birthday and are you planning to go to the tribute? :D

--

Oh and it's great to see that I recognize a lot of siggies and avaters overhere! :D Hope everyone is doing okay..:better:

Nope not missing! Just so many posts and threads to read thorugh theres no time to post! lol.
I have decided against taking part in anything organised by fans in London for his birthday now. As like you said........last time *cough*
But we a few people have been discussing a meal and vigal the week after at the o2, which is still a maybe.

But yes I am up for Vienna as well and ill proberly be going on my own, so when we know more tickets about details and times etc maybe we can try and get some and go together? Flights arent to bad out there from my end. xx

I see this too, but I guess like people have said it could be because people are grieving or on vacation or something :)

Im here grieving bad but worried about my friends.. I've been wondering where everyone went.. I really miss some of my friends. Especially Voyage. and where is Poe? He was the top poster and hasnt been seen since. :(

Im here grieving bad but worried about my friends.. I've been wondering where everyone went.. I really miss some of my friends. Especially Voyage. and where is Poe? He was the top poster and hasnt been seen since. :(

Yeah I'm starting to remember posters who I haven't seen for a while. It's quite worrying...I hope they come back soon.

Back