Did she sing MJ's line? He looks annoyed

:lol:
I didn't get to watch that when it was first posted so thanks for posting it again! How cute.

Hahaha to be fair I think it looks like MJ made the mistake, he looks like he's laughing at himself when he starts his line.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

That was so cute, I've never seen it before. Thanks for posting! :D

He looked so puzzled at first, lol.

Thanks for posting this again. I didn't get to see it.

Oh wow, if that's his annoyed face, I woudn't mind him being annoyed at me :wub:

As I said yesterday, HOT! :wub: And very cute.

Man, he's so sexy when he's mad.

Nah, she didn't sing MJ's line. He just seems like he was really concentrating... I actually heard this performance was emotional for Michael, because it was when Lisa Marie was contemplating divorce and their relationship was becoming strained.

Oh wow, if that's his annoyed face, I woudn't mind him being annoyed at me :wub:

I know what you mean. That was the most sexiest annoyed face I have ever seen! :wild: I'd love to see his angry face :smilerolleyes:

Nah, she didn't sing MJ's line. He just seems like he was really concentrating... I actually heard this performance was emotional for Michael, because it was when Lisa Marie was contemplating divorce and their relationship was becoming strained.

I think they were already divorced by this time. but he was probably pretty upset still.

thanks so much for reposting this, Cinnamon234! :)

and this is the full song:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xieH2m9iWVg&feature=related

I think they were already divorced by this time. but he was probably pretty upset still.

thanks so much for reposting this, Cinnamon234! :)

and this is the full song:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xieH2m9iWVg&feature=related

Wow, this performance really was different! And yepp, Siedah messed up that part, lol.

Why is he wearing the "Dangerous Tour" suit in 1996 though?

And LMAO @ "Brad what are you gonna do?" :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Brad forgot to stop the music :lol:

that was not Siedah. :)

it was in Brunei (a free concert -- probably Mike's only free concert :lol: -- for the Sultan of Brunei) at the beginning of the History tour. he was still wearing the Dangerous stuff because he didn't yet want to reveal what he was going to wear for the HWT.

btw, a SHOUT OUT to Arty ;) -- this concert was probably the last one he sang live through and through. check out the other songs in this concert (they're all on YT) -- there's some really good stuff, including a FULL LIVE EXTENDED Billie Jean complete with the whole routine... I've been OD-ing on it for a few days now :wub:

Back