Big Tattoo & Piercing Thread

Sils

Proud Member
I know there are a lot of people here with MJ tattoos. I'd like to see nice tattoos and maybe what you'd like to get in the future!
So show us your piercings, tattoos MJ related and non MJ related!

You can also post random tattoos :D

I'll go first
These are mine
tumblr_kr56u68YRi1qa746po1_500.jpg

tumblr_kr571yVwKB1qa746po1_500.jpg

I also have 3 piercings
I'll try to find pics of those.

Yay for this thread! :clapping:Love yours! But you already knew that.

I'm busy with drawing a tattoo that I want to get placed in the back of my neck. Because music was my first love and it'll be my last, I want to have a musicnote but not just a regular one...need to have a design of my own.

Still not satisfied with drawing though, I don't want it to be too big but that's hard 'cuz you can't really get too much details in it then...it'll get unclear pretty fast. Haven't decided yet if I want to get some lyrics in it as well.
I'm such a perfectionist, been busy so long with it now.... :lol:

Here are 2 examples I found on internet, quite cool and inspirational:

91469042.jpg

15201931.jpg

Very nice Mrs. Music!
I always wanted something with musicnotes..
And last year orso I saw this
tumblr_kr567q0adW1qa746po1_400.jpg

I LOVE it! I want it so bad..but I think that really hurts..
The one on my foot hurt like crazy! :bugeyed

I could never get a tattoo for fear of becoming tired of looking at the same image forever. Piercings on the other hand I don't mind because you can take them out. As a teenager I had my lip pierced but took it out as I got older. Right now I've just got my nipple pierced which I got done last april.

yay i like this thread! i have 3 tattoos and a navel ring...

my newest tattoo is on my right foot. it is supposed to be a paw print, but the pad is a heart, it has angel wings and a halo. i am a HUGE animal lover and my animals are starting to get old and pass on so this is for them. i got this done the tuesday before christmas.
imo0t0.jpg

it is still pretty new and swollen in that pic...

71mjaa.jpg

this was my very first tattoo. it is just my favorite flower (tiger lilly) on a wave of stars. the stars were kind of 'oceany' because i got it on spring break in orlando florida my senior year of high school. for my first tattoo it is definetly my most detailed and biggest, and this was also taken the night i got it done back in 2007. it is on my right hip bone also.

2i2548.jpg

and i have another tattoo that you can see in this pic. it is a star on my left hip bone. i didnt have a close up of it lol so there it is. i got this randomly walking through the mall one day. to me it just represents my spontaneity and individuality since i got it on such a whim.

tattoos are SOOO addicting!! i am 21 and already have 3 yikes LOL

Nice tatts. I have been designing MJ ones for 3 years now - so far i have a dozen designs, but only one that I would actually consider getting done. I'm not getting a tattoo until I leave home though, because at the moment my parents are still supporting me so it wouldn't be fair to get one done with their money!!

Nice tatts. I have been designing MJ ones for 3 years now - so far i have a dozen designs, but only one that I would actually consider getting done. I'm not getting a tattoo until I leave home though, because at the moment my parents are still supporting me so it wouldn't be fair to get one done with their money!!

Have you got pics of your designs? :) I love seeing what people want to get done! Especially when they design it themselves, always has more meaning :)

Oh Casey, your tattoos are lovely!!
And I know it's very addictive! I've got 2 tattoos and I'm 21 too.
And thinking of 2 others! :lol:

@ Blue eyed belle; I'd like to see your designs!!

It's true that tattoos are so much better when they are designed by you or for you! My best friend designed my paw print one for me :) She literally drew it all free hand and the guy just touched up the wings and slapped it on my foot. I will love it forever, even if I grow tired of the design, because it is her art work!

I have this one on my foot
tattoo2.jpg

tattoo3-1.jpg

I got that in March last year.

And I have this on my hip, it's just a farty little thing I had when I just turned 18 lol.
tat2.jpg

tat1.jpg

Sorry for the bad quality pics.

I really want to get more, and I'd love an MJ one...but really dunno what to get.

I want a tattoo but I am so afraid of needles (if I wasn't so scared of needles, I would get butterflies) . I like the tats on the thread though.

I really want a tattoo but have taken forever to decide what I want as I want it to be perfect. As for piercings I have my ears pierced twice and my navel pierced although I let that close up. I was 16 and got bored of it quite quickly!

Cute tattoos Stacey

These are my piercings..
It was hard finding pictures but here they are..
1. Nose
2. Tragus
3. Off centre Labret
2yn5gxv.jpg

To those who got a tat on the top of their foot... was it painful? I had one done on my ankle years ago and the only part that really hurt at all was when they went over my ankle bone. Just wondering if it's more a mild/moderate painful area as I'm thinking of getting the mj symbol with a few little musical notes around it on the top of my foot.

Love everyone's tats and piercings! I have 9 ear piercings all together though I don't use them all that often :p

I thought it was pretty painfull on the top of my foot!
It was as if my foot was on fire! :lmao:
I almost pulled away too.. He was like; :shock: Do NOT pull away!
:lol:

Not to scare you though.. :lol:

^ Same! OMG you have to resist pulling away so much, and it's hard! :lol:
To be honest I thought it was really painful. But totally worth it, I think it's such a cute place to have one.

Don't worry Sils, doesn't scare me at all :p I really want it so I'll get it whether it's painful or not :D I hope to get it done before I leave Australia in three months. I want the MJ symbol, a few music notes around it and a few Aboriginal style dots around it too. I guess to symbolize that he passed while I was here. Would be neat I think.

Well I have 3 but 2 of them are in the same spot (like I showed you before) and the hip bone did not hurt that bad at all. The top of the foot feels like you are rubbing an open sore on carpet...like....a REALLY bad carpet burn. It is totally worth it though! Foot tattoos are kind of 'exotic' because they are rare and incredibly painful! People are in total fascination when they see it and you always get asked 'OMG did it hurt?!' haha!

Okay, here i come!

My first tattoo...( now covered by my new mj tattoo)
mini.jpg

this one on i have on my leg.
jt2.jpg

tattooooooo.jpg

this one on my foot/ankle.
PICT0010.jpg

this one on my shoulder/neck.
tattoobloem1.jpg

bloemtattoo.jpg

and now my michael jackson tattoo on my back ( not finished yet.)
mjtat2klein.jpg

Don't worry Sils, doesn't scare me at all :p I really want it so I'll get it whether it's painful or not :D I hope to get it done before I leave Australia in three months. I want the MJ symbol, a few music notes around it and a few Aboriginal style dots around it too. I guess to symbolize that he passed while I was here. Would be neat I think.
Sounds great!
Are you gonna draw it yourself?

@ Casey; I know!
I get those questions pretty often too..
Did it hurt? Is that a real tattoo? When you are older, do you think you will regret having them? Blablabla :lol:
Sometimes I get tired of these questions/comments though. Especially the "when you're 60 it will look nasty" comments.. :mellow:

I go to a shop somewhere else.
the first three tats i got in Emmen ( fineline tattoo)
And the last 2 ( flower, butterfly and mj tattoo) in hardenberg, he is such a great tattoo artist! ( paintedflesh)

And more to come.
I have enough space on my body to get more tattoo,s *lol*
My hubby is calling me his own kat von d, lmao!

Sounds great!
Are you gonna draw it yourself?

I'm not sure yet... I'm great at photography but suck at drawing...

I might find a good pic of the mj symbol (you know the one of just the two letters sort of mixed together?) and then just tell them to do that with like three little musical notes and the dots...

Anyone good at drawing?? :p I'm hopeless at at :mello:

Jenny those are great!! I love the tribal ones on your leg and ankle! And the MJ one is just beautiful :wub:

I also have double ear piercings. I used to have my cartilage and belly button pierced but both got infected. The naval piercing did not hurt but I thought the cartilage hurt pretty bad. I think I am content right now as far as peircings go lol.

I go to a shop somewhere else.
the first three tats i got in Emmen ( fineline tattoo)
And the last 2 ( flower, butterfly and mj tattoo) in hardenberg, he is such a great tattoo artist! ( paintedflesh)

And more to come.
I have enough space on my body to get more tattoo,s *lol*
My hubby is calling me his own kat von d, lmao!
Thanks! I'm gonna check the internet for these artists/shops..
LOL @ his own Kat von D :lol: You still have a long way to go then :p

3982794023_4121c0cdb0.jpg

I would like to get a peter pan tattoo in the future :)
I like it! :clapping:
I also have double ear piercings. I used to have my cartilage and belly button pierced but both got infected. The naval piercing did not hurt but I thought the cartilage hurt pretty bad. I think I am content right now as far as peircings go lol.
Oh I used to have my cartilage pierced too.
I wanted an Industrial but then my sister got one and she said it really hurt:eek:
2hi46kw.jpg

Here's my MJ tattoo after I applied the first aftercare cream on it:
6015_1191462579236_1008536642_30595.jpg

I wanna get another MJ shadow tatt along the lines of this one (minus the spray paint obviously) but replacing the MJ with the MJ logo:

MichaelJackson_pictogram.jpg

Back