Eminem makin' fun of MJ!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was gonna say if he did this just as mjs annivasry was comin up.....id be :angry: as anything.

I can't believe I once consider myself a fan of his. I am so glad I am now a hater of his. Even though I still have a couple of his albums. But I no longer listen to them mainly because I hate his kind of music now. And I thought he said he like Michael Jackson. He sure fool me by making fun of him. Because if he did like Michael he won't be making fun of him like that.

Can't believe I wasted 28 seconds (yes I didn't finish it) of my life watching this fool. Never liked Eminem, never will. He needs to stop making a mockery out of everybody else just because he feels bad for himself and thinks his life is shit. I'm sick of him, he seriously has a lot of nerve. I don't care how old this is or how long ago this was, he still did it. It's unnecessary and just plain wrong. There's no reason for his behavior, he's a grown ass man. Time for him to grow up.

This was back in 2003. and then there was the 2004 video "Just lose it", which Michael was very hurt by and asked the music channels to stop playing it and BET pulled it.

However after those incidents and Michael's comments saying that he's hurt , Eminem in an 2004 interview with MTV apologized from Michael saying that he was just making a joke (and that he disses a lot of people in his videos and so on) and he didn't intentionally want to hurt Michael.

This is the transcript of his apology / explanation

Sway: One of your other MO's is poking fun at iconic figures. When the "Just Lose It" video came out, you caught flack from some fans and other entertainers, but the most notable was the King of Pop himself. How do you respond to Michael Jackson's statement that you attacked him, and does that influence what you do next?

Eminem: Well, the way I've always taken it is step-by-step. But as far as the Michael Jackson thing, that was never intended to be anything more than just a pun. Like, the whole concept of the video was supposed to be Eminem over here doing the one-man show, dressing up as '80s pop icons, and then the club next door was supposed to be me in the "8 Mile" club.

So it's spoofing the movie, it was spoofing pop icons from the '80s, and there was nothing that we did in the video that I felt wasn't true about Michael Jackson. With you saying that I've become a target for people to take shots at, I have. So when I f--- up or I do something that people don't agree with, then I become the target. So you've got to be able to take it as well as dish it out, and if you're going to dish it out, you got to be able to take it.

Sway: Michael retaliated by speaking out publicly against you. Will you get into an exchange of words or music with him?

Eminem: No, I wouldn't. It wasn't even intended to be that way. In all honesty, his personal business and what he's got going on, I'm neither here nor there with it. I'm not the one to judge. But as far as his music, the man is a legend. Everybody out there who is anywhere near our age range grew up listening to Michael Jackson. I mean, there was a point in time where Michael Jackson was more popular than the president. People would know who Michael Jackson was before they would know the president's name.

http://www.mtv.com/bands/e/eminem/news_feature_111704/index.jhtml

it's hard to take an apology seriously, when he says that everything he put in that video was something he felt was true about Michael. then, he goes on to say that he has no feelings here or there about his personal business. now..something in the logical mind snaps, if that is called an apology. in the world where scrutiny was the media's middle name when it came to Michael, you can't expect there to not be scrutiny about them, and those who feel comfy in the atmosphere they create. eminem is tossing that baby figure in the air above high ground, and in his other video, Just Lose it, his reference about Michael and boys is blatant. and eminem felt that was TRUE? he's right that if he dishes it, he has to take it. MJ didn't dish anything. and you can't be protected if you dish stuff out, then receive something in return, because you're not a victim, that case. ur just getting what u put out. and as far as Sway saying that MJ spoke out publicly against eminem...no he didn't. he said that eminem hurt him, and he wanted the music not played. he didn't call eminem any names or slander him, or make fun of him, or use eminem's style. he just said that eminem hurt him.

Last edited:
Never liked Eminem. In fact I can't stand him and his music. I do everything I can to try and not play his music in the club when I dj.

Eminem has never been know for being tactful, sensitive or intelligent. Why would I expect him to act any different when it comes to Michael?

Michael never stooped to a low level to obtain attention, while Eminem has scratched the bottom of the barrel to get some at times. It is clear to anyone with a working brain that they are two very different types of people, and Michael is the superior one. No matter how many gimmicks Eminem tries, he'll never be anywhere near the absolute legend that Michael is. Never in a million years or otherwise.

As far as his opinions on Michael go, they are neither original nor relevant. They are the same poorly-researched opinions of pretty much about every person who erroneously thinks Michael is, you know, like that. Those of us whose research goes beyond taking information from the likes of Diane "Demon" Dimond (play-on-words crack me up lol) as absolute truth know better than to even fathom the thought of considering any of it as possibile. The evidence simply does not exist (as Tom Sneddon found out, I am sure). Any rumours and "eyewitness accounts" set loose by shady former employees and others who have "come forward" for $$$ reveal everything about their author's sick mindset (you would have to be mentally ill, if not a pedophile yourself, to come up with the disgusting stories they tried to sell) and thorough lack of ethics, and reveal absolutely nothing about Michael Jackson.

I have no interest in the "opinions" of those who don't even bother to do their research. Sadly, watching Diane Dimond or any other biased and thoroughly unprofessional news witch (like Nancy Grace and Joy Behar) does not count as doing legitimate research. Eminem should read more Aphrodite Jones =P

That might be too much intellectual stimulaion for that pea brain of his, though.

I better not watch then. I hate him enough already...
I love how Michael responded to Eminem on that Geraldo interview :wub: :)

This was like some days before or after that MJ/Sony catalogue buyed the rights of some of Eminem songs. MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA to you, Eminem.

Remember though that Michael retaliated in his own dignified way by buying the rights to eminem tracks in which he mocked him.

Which I find friggin hilarious.

In your FACE eminem :D

Talentless and overrated, overhyped (though not even that any more). Who cares?

remember though that michael retaliated in his own dignified way by buying the rights to eminem tracks in which he mocked him.

Which i find friggin hilarious.

In your face eminem :d

hahahahah

He's and idiot, after Just Loose It came out he gave an 'apology' but made it even more hurtful to Michael as he says he thought everything in the video was true :wtf:.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back