2010 Video Music Awards

Silouette

Proud Member
Anybody gonna watch? :unsure:

Sunday September 12, 2010 9/8 central.
Hosted by Chelsea Handler :puke:

Lady Gaga and Niki Minaj are scheduled to appear.

Muisc makes the world go 'round.
http://www.mtv.com/ontv/vma/2010/about.jhtml
about_281x211.jpg

Nicki and Gaga will turn heads with their outfits i'm sure. Keisha is performing too. I probably wont watch it though. The VMA's aren't like they used to be.

I don't think I'm gonna watch. Mtv just seems to suck now music wise so why even do this show?
I used to stay up all night to see the show when I was younger.
It was fun and the performances were just great and really something special sometimes.
You never really knew who would win and the nominees were much more diverse I think.
I stopped liking it around 2004 or something. Don't really know why around that time.

Now they try so hard to be the anti-awards show. The hosts aren't really funny to me anymore, artists seem to take themselves way to serious now, I don't know the feeling of the show has just changed so much.
Also just the fact that they gave Gaga 13 nominations (by nominating her twice or three times in several catagories) just put me off so much. Like they are just diying to hand them over to her and crown her the new Queen of something.

I will probably watch to see Ciara perform and that's it.

I won't be watching this year. Before last year when they did the tribute to MJ it had literally been years since I have seen that show. Plus there isn't one person (I would like to say artist or musician but I will not demean the word or use it so loosely) that I am currently interested in that plays on that station. So, oh well.

I've got this set to record. :)
Will watch as soon as I get the chance.

Who gives a f*** about the VMAs? If it wasn't for the MJ tribute last year, I wouldn't have even bothered. Before last year's VMA show, the last VMA show I watched in its entirety was the 2005 VMAs and that was alright. The last VMA show I really liked was the 2003 VMAs.

I had it on and tried to watch but there's really nothing that interesting to me on the show so far. I just switched to Geraldo Rivera. Although I'm DVRing the awards.

I had it on and tried to watch but there's really nothing that interesting to me on the show so far. I just switched to Geraldo Rivera. Although I'm DVRing the awards.

Hi Suzynyc, what's with you and Geraldo.?? you are always watching him. You like him that much.????

I thought it was a fun show. It was what you watch the VMAs for. I liked the throwback to smaller gigs at the beginning of Em's performance. Taylor Swift came off like a petty bitch beating a dead horse just to get attention IMO. Kanye stole the show at the end; best performance of the night hands down, and the song he performed sounds like my kinda theme lol.

Anyone else find it annoying when Lady GaGa acts all surprised when she wins something? Lol. She cried at one point. Come on.

I thought it was a fun show. It was what you watch the VMAs for. I liked the throwback to smaller gigs at the beginning of Em's performance. Taylor Swift came off like a petty bitch beating a dead horse just to get attention IMO. Kanye stole the show at the end; best performance of the night hands down, and the song he performed sounds like my kinda theme lol.

Anyone else find it annoying when Lady GaGa acts all surprised when she wins something? Lol. She cried at one point. Come on.

I am watching the NFL game on NBC, and in between comericals checked out the VMA'S. Totally agree about Kanye. Wished MJ had recorded something like that. GaGa is a colossus bore.

I agree the taylor swift and kanye thing is like beating a dead horse i hope they let this go.

Gag seem very happy and humble about winning, i'd rather see emotion than someone being stoic.

I didn't enjoy this shoe, it was beautiful to waych because of the fancy set but ther performances besides usher and drake were lacking for me.

what was Usher's jacket about?

what do you mean was it it about why does it ahve to be about something? it looks MJ related but why do you have to question it like that?

Back