23 August 2010 Hearing-All discussion here

Re: Prelim tomorrow-All discussion here

tmz posted:

12:44 PM PT -- A preliminary hearing date has been set for January 4.

plus

12:40 PM PT -- The prosecutor is arguing there have been issues with witness availability.

what a fecking joke. feck them all

plus

12:40 PM PT -- The prosecutor is arguing there have been issues with witness availability.

So is it the prosecution who is trying to delay the prelim?

JANUARY??? That's just awful. How long is this nightmare going to drag on before dr.death is finally behind bars? His medical license should be removed from him right now!

So its the prosecution are delaying this? They couldn't organise a piss up in a brewery and they're responsible for getting justice for Mike, it makes me so god damn angry.

Prelim to start January 4th

fans have been arguing since yesterday.

muzikfactory2 asked fans not to attend the trial today to teach jackson's a lesson and said that "Real fans" go to Forest Lawn. Needless to say justice groups weren't too happy with her comments and yesterday it was a tweet fight. I guess similar things are continuing there.

No, this is on another level. It is members of Southern California Michael Jackson Fan Group/Jutice4MJ group that have been fighting with other fans for months and it got ugly between them today.

It all started when Karen Faye accused the groups of being selvserving, partying outside FL and selling t-shirts outside FL. Karen Faye have accused and named the group and its members/leaders for these kind of things and plenty of other stuff.. so the fighting is mainly between those who like and support Karen Faye and those who DONT! hahaha

can't people just focus on Michael and forget the childish bickering?

muzikfactory2, oh the lovely person who tweets Jermaine's wife Halima constantly attacking her calling her a whore & referring to Jermaine's children as 'Jermaine's bastards'. What a good soldier of love! Didn't 'muzikfactory2' get banned from Twitter.. their page says 'no longer exists'

so expect the prelim to happen a year from now. treated like shit in life and death.

So is it the prosecution who is trying to delay the prelim?

I think it's both sides that want to delay this.

but prosecution might not be ready as well - if they are saying that they have hard time reaching and interviewing witnesses.

if that's the case we don't want them to go into trial rushed - remember we get only one chance to try Murray. Better safe than sorry IMO.

January? that is BS!

is there a live tmz stream?

can't people just focus on Michael and forget the childish bickering?
they dont care about mj they are attention seaking fools

and

12:55 PM PT -- Hearing is over.

12:54 PM PT -- The defense for Murray requested fluid samples from Michael Jackson's body. The judge granted that request.

12:55 PM PT -- Hearing is over.

12:54 PM PT --
The defense for Murray requested fluid samples from Michael Jackson's body. The judge granted that request.

12:44 PM PT --
A preliminary hearing date has been set for January 4.

12:40 PM PT --
The prosecutor is arguing there have been issues with witness availability.

12:35 PM PT
-- Michael's parents, Joe and Katherine Jackson, are seated in the first row. There are about 15 fans/non-media members in attendance.

seeing Katherine is heartbreaking

Its so heartbreaking that the fans are all divided. What did Michael call us back during the trial? He called us his 'soldiers of love.' We're hardly that now are we at a time when he needs us more than ever. We all need to put our differences aside and fight for what is really important here. That's getting justice for him. We need to be his soldiers of love all united again.
I was going to write just about the same words, even "Soldiers of Love", and then I scrolled down and saw this post. You are so right. For me, I'm not specifically for or against anyone... KF, people who like her, people who don't, the SoCal fans, etc, etc. I thought we were all in this together? We may differ in opinions or expression, but geesh. Imagine Michael looking down to us from above and seeing his fans, his people fighting, calling each other names, "she started it", "no he started it", on and on. It's really sad. Michael's legacy is LOVE. L.O.V.E. :heart: I pray we all remember this always. It's up to us. Sorry, just had to comment on that because it's driving me crazy :(

Re: court hearing august 23rd-Updates Only

Hearing is now over. The judge granted the defences reqest for the fluid samples and now its all over until Jan 4th.

eddie jones, the president of a non-existent association

it's really a circus

Re: court hearing august 23rd-Updates Only

another long wait for justice.

Good lord - Eddie Jones...that's all we need, another self-promoter :(

"the best is yet to come"??? jesus, is he thinking at all? is he listening to what he is saying/

I was hoping Bryan Oxman was wrong when he said the prelims didn't seem to be ready.

The only way I will be satisfied with this delay is if their are some SERIOUS truth about to unfold, meaning some SERIOUS charges.

If not, then BS.

Back