23 August 2010 Hearing-All discussion here

Re: Prelim tomorrow

exactly. do they think if they delay it enough times we will all forget. another kick in the stomach from a system that treated mj like a subhuman in life. nothing changes.

*SCREAMS LOUDER THAN THE BEGINNING OF SCREAM SONG* :shout:

So what does it mean, damnit
Kicking me down
I got to get up
As jacked as it sounds
The whole system sucks, damnit

:shout:

i hate this. my heart hurts and I can't breathe.
:(
Am I really pissed right now??

YES

Do I understand something in all that's happening in this crazy case&

NO

Do I wish I could just tell everybody to bring their asses in court and put this man in jail?

HELL YES

When is this circus gonna end, or at least TAKE PLACE!

Damn, it,s a knife in our chest every 'hearing'... justice is laughing at us.
exactly. do they think if they delay it enough times we will all forget. another kick in the stomach from a system that treated mj like a subhuman in life. nothing changes.
group hug :better: :cry: :weeping:

I wanna know what happened with Michael, DAMNIT! :shout: :weeping:

I want that Dr to pay for what he did to Michael, to his family (especially his babies), to us, and to all the people that truly loved him, and that are left without answers.
OH JESUS!!!!!! OH JESUS!!!!!!!!! :no:

:pray:

Last edited:
court hearing august 23rd-Updates Only

as normal the B.S continues and it seems there is no prelim today just another hearing to set a date for the prelim according to most reports

Dr. Murray Wants Michael Jackson Fluid Samples

Sources tell TMZ ... Dr. Conrad Murray's lawyers will ask the trial judge today for an order allowing them to get fluid samples from Michael Jackson -- to help with their defense in the involuntary manslaughter case.

We're told Dr. Murray's lawyers want to re-test some of the fluids to determine the accuracy level of the Propofol found in Michael Jackson's body.

According to the L.A. County Coroner's report Jackson died of acute Propofol intoxication.

We've learned the Coroner has fluid samples and we're told they've been preserved.

Also today in court ... Judge Michael Pastor is expected to set a preliminary hearing date. The spokesperson for Dr. Murray's lawyer, Ed Chernoff, has said whatever date the judge wants is fine with them ... "If he wants it next week, we'll be there next week."

Last edited by a moderator:

At this rate, Murray will be 90 years old before a trial begins. They already set a date in June, to set a date in August, to set a date in October. WTF?

I know, I was expecting that but I was hoping the court would get some business done today.

It''s Murray side that is stalling. Between now and october he could be hit by a bus or a UFO, whatever it takes to keep procrasteinating his hence men will come up with an excuse. Jerk!:dropdead::devil::mat:

Re: court hearing august 23rd-Updates Only

Guys it was Elusive's idea to keep updates and discussion seperate for those who quickly want to catch up later so in this thread just post updates from the court and any developments. There is a seperate thread for discussion about the hearing today. Thanks :)

Re: Prelim tomorrow-All discussion here

I'm so fed up of this. Its like no one cares but us about getting justice for Michael. Delay after delay after delay. This is getting ridiculous. Michael doesn't deserve to be treated like this.

Brian Oxman was right last month when he said it doesn't look like they are ready for the prelim.

And wait a minute. How clever they are. I read the prelim will be pushed back to November, the same month of the new album release. They can't divert our attention away from this trial, NOT EVER!

...still crosses my fingers and hope all thats false and that Brian Oxman was wrong.

...and the Jackson family & MJ supporters go to court each time..for nothing to happen each time..

is there a chance his medical license will be taken today or not.. i'm guessing not..?

Last edited:

No, oxman said the defense didn't receive all info from the DA and will ask for a continuance.

In fact, today's hearing is just to set a date. Again Oxman was wrong

tajjackson3
You guys stay strong as well. My uncle Michael would have wanted it that way.Together we can & will kept his name and legacy alive forever. 15 minutes ago via TweetDeck

tajjackson3
They only allowed a certain number of seats aside for the family for court. :-(
4 minutes ago via TweetDeck

tajjackson3
Plus, Court is extremely hard for me because I don't want to re live all those horrible memories of my mom's murder case. 1 minute ago via TweetDeck

:( :(

Thanks for posting Rockin!

thanks for posting Rockin. Taj sounds so sad :(

Katherine and Joe are there. And I think Rebbie?

Last edited:

photos Katherine and Joe arriving
x2_270b7d4

Fans
x2_f95821

Katherine arrived with Joe. so much for the divorce talk.

i doubt the divorce talk makes much difference to going to court. its not like they havnt been sperated for years anyway

joe and kat arrive

geez, I can't believe the impersonators are there again. can't they realise it's inappropriate?

really. how pathetic.

geez, I can't believe the impersonators are there again. can't they realise it's inappropriate?

Oh brother. :sigh: Weren't there also impersonators at Forest Lawn in June?

Back