25-06-10 Pics MJ memorial @ HIStory statue Best, The Netherlands

Hocus

Proud Member
Here are some pictures from yesterday that I'd like to share with you. It's from the HIStory statue in Best, The Netherlands, the memorial place for the Dutch fans. Yesterday was a very emotional day but at the same time it was magical to be together with all the other fans and feel all the love for Michael! :wub: :heart:
GroteFoto-4CAHSP7Q.jpg

GroteFoto-H68SDIIT.jpg

GroteFoto-DBC6AFFZ.jpg

GroteFoto-JLH87EZZ.jpg

GroteFoto-T7G3FHQI.jpg

GroteFoto-TQININKN.jpg

And this one is from the European Jackson Event, the remembrance room.
GroteFoto-UKEDX4NH.jpg

And here are some more pictures: http://www.mijnalbum.nl/Album=P86MQTSY

Thank you Michael Joseph Jackson, forever in my heart... :heart:

Reactions: PCR
Thanks guys! :huggy: Yes, it's a magical place, full of love! :heart:

Isn't there one in the UK too?

thank you so much for sharing this pics!!! :clapping:
this really means a lot to me. Did you see the little flag of Chile there? It was left by 2 of my CHilean MJ friends back in July 2009 (they had tickets for TII, so this had to visit Europe anyway).
Would you please let me share these pics with the and our FB club (Dancing the dream), so they can see their flag (and our memories from Chile) are still there? This is really important for us.
thank you so much!!!

:hug:

this really means a lot to me. Did you see the little flag of Chile there? It was left by 2 of my CHilean MJ friends back in July 2009 (they had tickets for TII, so this had to visit Europe anyway).
Would you please let me share these pics with the and our FB club (Dancing the dream), so they can see their flag (and our memories from Chile) are still there? This is really important for us.
thank you so much!!!

Aww, I'm sorry... I didn't see the flag. :no:
I will try to look for it the next time I'm visiting the statue! :)
Ofcourse you can use my pictures! No problem! Take care! :huggy:

thank you so much!!!

The flag is still up there! :D I was actually talking to a friend about it, that that flag had been hanging up there for a while. :D It's still on the same spotas the first time I saw it hanging on there (MJ's 51st birthday), so nobody removed it. I think I have some pics, where you clearly can see the flag hanging up there. WIll try to post some of them tomorrow! :)

@Snorlaaax: That would be cool, if you could post a picture with the flag! :yes:
@Stephen: Thanks! :huggy: How was the O2 arena? Missed you guys... :(

PCR, Here's a picture with the flag from Chile!
1002026983_5_G4rV.jpeg

I love it!!!!!!
thank you so much, it really means a lot to us.
I will share it with my friends, who are already very happy to know their flag keeps there. Thank you so much for share it, Hocus!
but then... yes... it's bittersweet, you know? :mello:

:clap: so beautiful...

This place in The Netherlands is called "BEST" ? Is it FAR up into The Netherlands?
You know, I live in Belgium hey so... If I'm 'better at mastering walking' now I'd loved to go... WOW, so much :heart:
Michael is indeed FOREVER...

:clap: so beautiful...

This place in The Netherlands is called "BEST" ? Is it FAR up into The Netherlands?
You know, I live in Belgium hey so... If I'm 'better at mastering walking' now I'd loved to go... WOW, so much :heart:
Michael is indeed FOREVER...

It is located near Eindhoven, in the south of Holland...

I'll be there tomorrow for the second anniversary :(.

Back