50 cent speaks against MJ on HOT 97

How long has it been since 50 Cent was relevant, '05? I can't even remember the last time I heard one of his songs on the radio, and his Rap in Monster sucked. Animal, Hannibal, Cannibal? How original, lol.

I don't think many people even pay attention to this fool anymore, so I wouldn't worry too much about him trying to smear his crap to sell records. Nobody is listening to his garbage music and real MJ fans know the truth.

Man, I did not expect to see this title when I logged in. What bothers me is that I'm sure he's not the only one who thinks "Michael was talented but he was guilty." I know I'd be luckier trying to find Santa but I hope the general public will study the facts in an objective way.

I gotta say he's tough though. Talking like that while he's dead. A real SOLdier. *sarcastic military salute* Poor Michael, I'd hate having to wonder how many people sincerely think I'm innocent. How many detractors in the closet did he talk to while smiling politely ? That closet is bigger than Noah's Ark, f*ckers are still getting out. Btw, 50 does know Michael has kids old enough to hear him right ? Curtis, think what you want but shut up... or say it in your trunk while i push your car off a...

Last edited:
Chuck D postet this today...enough said !!!

Retweetet von Joe Vogel
Chuck D ?@MrChuckD 2 h

BmUHpy5IIAAAb5k.jpg

pic.twitter.com/NZVRvScRo9

^^ He didn't say anything, just posted that photo.

I wonder as Chuck D (and Snoop Dogg posted this earlier:
?@SnoopDogg Apr 27
The king !!!!!! Nuff said http://instagram.com/p/nToXFtv9F7/)
posted those twits for showing that they heard what 50 cent said about MJ, and that they are standing behind Michael and supporting him?

Last edited:
"Then watch the ones with the biggest smiles the idel jabbers, CAUSE THEYRE THE BACKSTABBERS"

you guys act like this mobster was a friend of MJ and back stabbed him!!! He never supported MJ and was never close to him. He never even met him.

He said something similar during the trial. Only became positive when MJ sold out This is it and after his death.

you guys act like this mobster was a friend of MJ and back stabbed him!!! He never supported MJ and was never close to him. He never even met him.

He said something similar during the trial. Only became positive when MJ sold out This is it and after his death.

There are enough interviews out there where Curtis literally kisses Michaels @$$! Saying things like he's the greatest the best and a lot of other things! No I don't have those interviews I'm sorry BUT THEY ARE OUT THERE!

Even if he praised him at some point after he sold out This is it , it means nothing, he was never close to him in the first place, never really supported him when it mattered . When it mattered he was among those who mocked MJ

MJ knew very well who was on his side and who was not.

BTW this guy does not care whether MJ molested kids or not. Do you seriously believe he has any values ?! this is a gangster , a drug dealer at age 12 , who sings about using and abusing women all the time , to him what matters is money nothing else.

Even if he praised him at some point after he sold out This is it , it means nothing, he was never close to him in the first place, never really supported him when it mattered . When it mattered he was among those who mocked MJ

MJ knew very well who was on his side and who was not.

BTW this guy does not care whether MJ molested kids or not. Do you seriously believe he has any values ?! this is a gangster , a drug dealer at age 12 , who sings about using and abusing women all the time , to him what matters is money nothing else.

That's exactly was I was referring to ? thx a lot

I think it's just sad that people are like that.

You better prepare yourself for some more worse stuff! That's how the people are it won't get any better but worse, that's what I hate the most! Having a opinion to something but not being present at that time you know, it's more repeating what other idiots said ... Ok I'm pissed off right now, heading the gym pushing some weights! See you guys later ?

at the age of 12 he was already an established drug dealer. No wonder he considers building amusement parks something wrong. Distributing cocaine to kids is much better.

Yep, what a god damn hypocrite. Lost any respect I had for 50 with this bullshit. **** 50 Cent.

And too many wacked who haven't paid dues....

I'm so glad to see Chuck D posting Michael with Treach, Vinnie, KG and heavy D on the set of JAM Circa 92 since M knew real rappers.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JbHI1yI1Ndk

http://images4.fanpop.com/image/pho...L-COOL-J-michael-jackson-19965889-323-379.jpg
Plus Snoop is a legend. Thanks Snoop :victory: [b.tw I'm with you on that sterling trash too.]

In Any case

Naughty By Nature. HD . Snoop. Public Enemy. LL cool J..Mobb Deep. Wu. Redman . DMX. Craig Mack. These are the real, real, THE real deal.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yoYZf-lBF_U

This is all real Gangster rap.

$hitty Cent You can take note.

http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/naughtybynature/yokethejoker.html

The Gloved One touched everyone’s life at some point, in some way. His music inspired a plethora of classic hip-hop songs by the likes of Nas, Naughty by Nature, De La Soul, Ghostface Killah, Big Pun, Tupac, Puff Daddy, SWV and many others. He’s collaborated with many hip hop artists, including Heavy D and LL Cool J.
we should appreciate all he’s done for the music industry, including hip-hop and thank God that we were blessed to able to see and experience such a talented man in our lifetime.

Jayz linked up with the King of Pop on the song “You Rock My World” as well and also brought him onstage during 2001’s Summer Jam. “He played a concert with me in New York, which was great,” Jay continued. “He got up and he walked out and the place went mental, guys were just grabbing their hats and throwing them like, “Aiiiiiiiiiieeeeee!”.

According to the Brooklyn rapper, Jackson sang on “Girls, Girls, Girls” on the original Blueprint album. “He was on my song ‘Girls, Girls, Girls’, singing these background vocals and I didn’t even put his name on it,” Jay wrote.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2vgbFQigGtg

Another Link
http://therapup.net/2009/07/unbreakable-michael-jacksons-bond-with-hip-hop/

Nice little picture to accompany the above link.
Michael-Jackson-Jay-Z-ICEDOTCOM.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pbFFymEiBlY

Michael Jackson & Janet Jackson Feat. Treach - Scream (Naughty Radio Edit With Rap)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a0x_6oda8Po So stop Trippin' You $S$hIT$h*ts$h*tty -not worth a cent- little fat Wannabe G :wink:

Last edited:
We're not talking about "lightning" hittting the same spot twice now are we ? we're talking about scam artists who took advantage of a caring polite man who truly cared for others.
Now 50 cent has gone to the bottom of the pile for me along with the rest of them !

Haha wow what a two-faced jerk. Incredible how by simply following MJ somewhat, I have heard and seen and read so much stupid people say and write so much hypocritical bullshit. Absolutely astounding.

An irrelevant individual trying to regain some relevancy for the benefit of his album, by speaking on someone who will always be relevant and who will always be the center of attention whenever his name is mentioned.

Typical scumbag industry stuff.

I posted a comment on his Facebook page and attached this pic with it. In short, this was my comment:

"You do yourself and your people a disservice by hating on a dead man, an INNOCENT MAN, 50. You are a CRAB."

Crab_Mentality_zps2c0b7a98.jpg

I posted a comment on his Facebook page and attached this pic with it. In short, this was my comment:

"You do yourself and your people a disservice by hating on a dead man, an INNOCENT MAN, 50. You are a CRAB."

Crab_Mentality_zps2c0b7a98.jpg

I wonder if he will understand it?

I wonder if 50 penny has ability to think of himself or does he believes what he has been told?
I came across with this interview with DJ Whoo Kid. I have no idea who he is and how reliable he is, and some of the stuff he is talking is bs, but I found that management company thingy interesting.

DX: He was tight with the Sultan during that time, right?

DJ Whoo Kid: He had a deal. The Sheik paid for his lawyer fees to get out of America after the [2003 molestation charge] trial crap. The Sheik made him a citizen of Bahrain, so they couldn’t bring him back to court again. He did his thing and then he bounced out of there too. He had beef with the Sheik, and then I don’t know what he did, but they gave him a palace and he was just chilling. But then he got pissed off, moved to London, and that’s when he did that other deal with the 100 shows and all that. That’s when my relationship with him was supposed to start, because I was supposed to hang out with him at a few of the shows and my boy had a private jet. We we’re gonna go meet him. Everything was mapped out, and then ****ing everything came out when he died. It was kind of ****ed up. He had leaked that he was going to do a record for 50 [Cent], but at that time 50’s management ****ed it up because they thought it was going to be like a song. I just wanted MJ to do a hook—like a hard hook for 50. Then we were going to set all that up like “The Jacksons.” I don’t know what we were going to call it. But they ****ed it up.

They were excited that we were going to do it, but 50’s management was like, “This song is not coming out. We’re not going to do it.” Because at that time, 50 had his album coming out, and they didn’t want the molestation thing to be around it. And not to mention, Mike didn’t have no hits, so they thought maybe he would **** 50 up with a wack song. But they didn’t know that it was a hook! It was supposed to be secretive, but how am I supposed to know that Michael Jackson’s people are going to put it out there? That’s why they called me like, “Whoo Kid what are you doing?” I’m like, “I called 50, 50 said it’s cool. I’m not here to call every manager and cover every aspect. I’d rather call you when it’s done, and we come to the decision of whether it comes out or not. But you don’t dead it.” They put a press release out that said Michael Jackson and 50 Cent are not doing a song.

Full interview here:
http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/inter...-split-50-cent-s-aborted-michael-jackson-duet

Haha makes me so happy that his rap ended up on a fake song. ****ing nobody.

I give him 51 cents to stop badmouthing MJ. Glad this jerk ended up with a Cascio track.

You know, I watched the making of Michael documentary yesterday night and I saw how much love and respect 50 pennies had for Michael, he was just raving about loving him so much, and it shocks me to see how suddenly one person can go from raving and praising them to stabbing them in the back.

Back