5th of august - my birthday - spending it all alone

Magicgirl

Proud Member
Today is my birthday (5th of august), as I'm living in a foreign country (in Austria where there are no fans around that I could meet) and am in process of divorce and am unemployed, it seems I'll spend my birthday at home alone.

The only congratulations I got were newsletters from some sites where I was registered, a call from my mom and from some cosmetic firm which decided to sell me some stuff on the occasion of my birthday.

My ex didn't congratulate me, not even because of courtesy and there should be 2 court hearings to get through divorce which will be fast as we have nothing to divide as he made me sign contract that I refuse from everything 1 week before marriage and I loved him much at that time and signed it to show that I don't want anything material to prove that it was unconditional love from my side, but I guess it was not from his side. So he doesn't know what courtesy is and wants me out before I have all divorce papers on hand and can go back to Russia as to find job here without acquaintances is impossible (due to discrimination as noone wants to employ russians), if I refuse to move out untill it's all over, he promised to spoil my nerves after the 12th of august and to lock me out for the whole day from the flat untill he comes back. And noone will rent me a flat for 1 month and it will cost me a fortune if I'll have to live in a hotel or travel to Russia twice and then coming back or having to go on vacation somewhere for that period of time.

Awww hun sorry to hear that :(

But! I'm going to wish you a happy birthday anyway! :hug: Take the time to do something special just for you. Maybe get yourself a nice icecream and enjoy it ^_^

or relax and read a good book, or turn on some Michael Jackson and just sing and dance :)

Have a great birthday, Magicgirl. I'm sorry to hear that you're not having a time. I hope everything works out for you. Take the day off to have some fun and take a break. Keep smiling and remember that, eventually, everything will turn out ok.

I'm sorry to hear you're having a hard time, keep your head upt and stay strong. Anyway I want to wish you a Happy Birthday !!!!!!! :cheers:

Try to enjoy your special day, and always know you can count on you MJ family here in MJJC so you don't have to spend the day all alone :hug:

*huggs*
im sorry you feel this way , i hope all is better for you soon .

Aww sorry that you had to be alone on your birthday!!:(

But HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!:holiday: even though its a day late!!!

even thought is one day too late i still wish you many more happy years/ i m not celebrating mine either this friday cause my sun is one day later we re having guest on saturday so ill be on my own on my bday too

I'm late too :( Sorry for that, but I hope you had a good birthday after all :)
Remember that we're always here to celebrate with you!

Happy birthday to you Magicgirl. May your wishes come true and also have a great bright future ahead.

It's late but happy birthday...remember that your mj fan family will always be there for you!!! (Thats to you and to everyone else)

I wish you a wonderful and happy birthday! The present may be a tough burden to bare, but brighter days lie ahead! :)

Cheers to you on you birthday, :cheers:

Back