All Alternative Songs And Snippet Talk Here.

leaked songs

just being checking out the leaked songs which sound cool, do you guys know when they were recorded which year etc please?

I think Carry On is Michael. I havent commented on that snippet yet, but I actually think Carry On is Michael.

Guess i'd have to hear more to judge properly though.

If I was Sony, I would take Breaking News of the album and replace it with Blue Gangsta if its not on there already.

Release Hold My Hand as the first single as planned, then release Blue Gangsta as the 2nd single. It has massive potential to be a hit.

I think Carry On is Michael. I havent commented on that snippet yet, but I actually think Carry On is Michael.

Nice to see someone agrees with me. :)

Quoting what I said on page 22:
As for Carry On, I'm not ready to say that one is a fake. To me it actually sounds a lot like Michael. *waiting to get stoned for saying that*

Nice to see someone agrees with me. :)

Quoting what I said on page 22:

Yeah it actually does sound like him. How funny that it actually sounds like him and reportedly isnt a Cascio track. Hmmm.....Only the Cascio tracks sound fake.

I will need to hear more of Carry On to judge fully though, for now I think it sounds like him though :)

I listened to it again (this is only the second time i'm doing so, because i was just tired of analysing all these snippets..)

I DO think Michael's on there, but not the background vocals, i don't think that sounds like Mike at all. Do you all do?

Anyone know anything about Blue Gangsta being on the album?

That track is KILLER! :D

Wasn't there a short snippet of Men in Black out the other day.

If someone have it please PM me.

Wasn't there a short snippet of Men in Black out the other day.

If someone have it please PM me.

Yep, but it got removed very quickly. I heard it in the morning before i had to leave for work. I wish i had simply downloaded it, since i got this download thing in firefox thats lets you download any video, youtube, any streaming trailer, whatsoever, damn :(

^^^^^

But surely someone must have been able to download it when it was up?

PLEASE PM me with Men In Black.

I'm fine with Hold My Hand being released 1st. This is actually the right time to release it....you got the holiday season approaching, it's a feel good song. I'd save the 2nd single for after Xmas. "Another Day" would be great for the 2nd release.

Blue Gangsta IMO would be better in the spring or a hot summer hit.

I think that song carry on is actually MJ :nod:

But I also think this is not the real title , it could be the song MJ did with buxer called walk away

I’m speculating of course….but it’s not a cascio track

If anyone is able to dig up Men in Black now or in the future, please share with us all.... I'll be your best friend! ;) I hope we can hear this song sometime soon.

^^^Ditto for me, except I want to hear the full version of Do You Know Where Your Children Are

Carry on is Michael. It's not a Cascio song either. Michael and Barry Gibb wrote it, I think.

I will also upload Carry On.. I'm totally sure it's Michael :) it sound like him
what year was Carry on and Much too soon released?

I don't think it's called Carry On.. Michael writting a song called Stay.. I think it's Stay instead of Carry On.
In song it they sings: "Do you really wanna stay."

Back