All Alternative Songs And Snippet Talk Here.

I'm not sure it's called Carry On.. I prefer Stay :/
Confused...
p.s i will upload it soon.

Keep your head up

:unsure:

This song sounds alright, but nothing special imo. Songs like "Another day (the snippet)" and "Do you know where your children are" i like much better.

Thanks for posting it :)

Edit: Ummm is this not MJ either :bugeyed THAT i could not hear

LOL at that song with earth song adlibs . This is seriously gotta be some sort of piss take lololol .

They can release the album all they want , I'm tired of stressing . I will just sit back on release day and piss myself all day long to the fact they expected us to believe this album is real .

Anyway that's it , no more moaning about this album . Had enough . Got better things to do than moan about impersonators .

I laughed for 5 minutes straight. But it wasn't funny. geeeezzz
Listening to She's out of my life to clean my ears

How do sony find things so bloody fast :bugeyed Was enjoying that. :(

there is someone speaking at the beginning. like a dj. what did he said? black and beats.... ?

what the hell, you are not seriously saying that is not Michael.

I seriously do not know anymore, what has happened to this community

I am very familiar with this song and am right when I say its Michael

THAT IS 10000% MICHAEL

What the hell

I mean whats next man in the mirror is not Michael on bad, jessuuusssss this is crazy

LOL yea this went to far. Its getting an obsession... I love the song
about ad libs, its not the official release DUH
maybe it was on MJ's demo cause he wanted to do something like that? i think i read that from someone here and i agree

what the hell, you are not seriously saying that is not Michael.

I seriously do not know anymore, what has happened to this community

I am very familiar with this song and am right when I say its Michael

THAT IS 10000% MICHAEL

What the hell

I mean whats next man in the mirror is not Michael on bad, jessuuusssss this is crazy

Thank you Gaz. :)

Simply can't wait to hear the album. To mirror it with my visions and feelings. Wonder what the outcome will be like. So those snippets... What's to say about them? Most them are only commercials hahaha. Can't hear a thing through it. But perhaps that are just my own ears failing me ;)

Last edited:
who would have ever thought the focal point of mikes new album would be regarding wether or not it is him actually singing.

Back