all peeps doing exams. GCSE's, A-levels, Scottish Lowers/Highers etc.

emwill02

Proud Member
All people doing exams at moment (inc. me) good luck and hope you do well. Please come here to relieve any stresses etc so you feel clear headed in order to do your best.

Last edited:
good luck everyone if your taking exams... ugh finals really do suck!

Last edited:
Doing my As levels-these grades are half an A level. Had psychology exams last week and this morning I had 3 English Literature papers-which were horrible, but I'm glad they are over. I have a 3 hour citizenship exam tomorrow then I have 4 exams in 2 weeks time for 2 other subjects. I'm just trying to think positively and think at least my exams are not all crammed together. Now that would be hell.

1 thing that I've started to put into practice is not panicking when I see the question but instead plan for 5 minutes about how I can answer it well.

Good luck to anyone else taking exams at the moment.

Last edited:
I just came back from bombing the hell out of my final exam. But it's cool; it was only fifty points out of like a thousand for the overall course.

lol we should be able to dictate it or be given a keyboard

Last edited:
Good Luck everyone. I have an exam on the 2nd and 3rd of June for IT and Psychology... Eeep! Can't wait for them to be over!!!

Thank you so much for your good wishes!! Actually, I took a nursing exam last Thursday, and am nervous about what I got on it...I should know today....

I failed my exam. I am very upset about this. I thought I did way better than what I got...and this is so horrible. Oh God. I need to maintain a 73 average to stay in..:(

So sorry to hear that!^^ :(

I have just delivered mine, and am waiting for the "judgement day" next wednesday ( going to defend my exam on tuesday) I feels horrible, because everything has went so smoothly, even if Had a trip to New York and attended a course in project business development and caught a cold during my exam time ( one and a half mont- I am studying product design so its a long period of time to work and create new products).
Feels horrible, because when everything just goes smooth, I start to worry if i didn`t work hard enough. Its weird I know................:scratch:
Oh well, I have been to a party, and have had horribly mutch to drink, so I guess I don`t make any sense at all........... Night!!:doh:

Back