All TMZ stories about Investigation Information

Re: Dr Murray Charged

He won't even be in jail/prison trust he is a hero to the authorities.
I disagree with this comment and think it is unfair to generalize a whole department. some officers were upset when Michael died.

trafficing across state line, obstruction of justice etc

Propofol is not a control substance so across state lines was not possible. Obstruction of justice if there is no proof of it don't bother. I wanted more but that is not how the law works Overcharge him and can't prove it he walks.

trafficing across state line, obstruction of justice etc

I thought also trafficking and perhaps other charges as well.

I think maybe the medical board or the DEA is still investigating? I'm not sure on that though. Someone else might know. Regarding the medical board, that is a separate issue and we would not even know about that.

A lot of anger is coming out, this feels very much like parts of the 05 trial emotionally for me. Frustration, annoyance, anger and disillusionment...

It is what it is. With all the information that was put out there I was expecting a couple of more charges but if the evidence was not there and this is the only charge that the D.A. could come up with then so be it.

well if u stack charges they are individual. just cause he may got off say obstruction doesnt mean he gets off the charge of MS. hiding his bag full of diprivan lieing the medics/doctors about what he gave mj.

Yep obstruction of justice ... That's the charge I was looking for.

Trish, I am not understanding. Why this charge? I am not sure what that exactly would be in this case.

Michael's family are on the way to the courthouse...

sorry but I don't believe the DA wants Murray in jail based on what we have just seen , I'm sure there will be a plea bargain and the DA and his team are now negotiating book deals to reveal MJ's medical history . MJ has no right as a deceased and everyone can say now whatever they want .

Sadly, this wouldn't surprise me in the slightest. :no:

It is not about being angry it is about what they can prove in a court of law.
They won't prove anything in court , they already told LATimes he is an outstanding citizen and should not be treated like a criminal . They only charged him to shut everyone up . and have a window to legaly use MJ's medical records in their books .

what CNN was saying ? well , DR.murray was only charged with ONE ACCOUNT OF IV because he was the last doctor of a very very long list of doctors who gave Jackson the drugs he wanted . They even used pics of when MJ was charged . could you believe it ?

Do we know for sure this is the only charge? Isn't it possible there are more to be found out when he gets inside the court room or we just don't know yet?

well wouldnt they be on the press release. i see no reason for them to hold them off the press statement

what CNN was saying ? well , DR.murray was only charged with ONE ACCOUNT OF IV because he was the last doctor of a very very long list of doctors who gave Jackson the drugs he wanted . They even used pics of when MJ was charged . could you believe it ?
unbelievable. arent these bastards happy enough that mj is gone they want to get his killer off. dont tell me there aint no fecking lynch mob mentality.feck them all. this must be the only time when the victim doesnt get a fair trial.

This is just... :cry: Ugh, I am so stressed. I want a break...from reality!

They won't prove anything in court , they already told LATimes he is an outstanding citizen and should not be treated like a criminal . They only charged him to shut everyone up . and have a window to legaly use MJ's medical records in their books .

Murray was charged because he admitted to given him Propofol and that is what killed Michael. You already know Michael was no drug addicted and did not doctor shop for anything So what CNN says is not even an issue. And what books are you talking about

4 years for killing someone? Really? He was a doctor, and irresponsible by giving Michael something he did not need, surely he should be charged for more on that basis alone?!?!?! Oh god, I can't do this. It's just too upsetting.

this is all so sickly wrong

ichael Jackson Coroner's Report
Posted Feb 8th 2010 3:15PM by TMZ Staff
TMZ has just obtained a copy of the full L.A. County Coroner's report in the death of Michael Jackson -- which until now was under seal. The conclusion is clear ... Propofol killed the singer.

According to the report, the manner of death is homicide and the conclusion is based on the following 4 items:

1. Circumstances indicate the Propofol and the benzodiazepines were administered by another.

2. Propofol was administered in a non-hospital setting without any appropriate medical indication.

3. The standard of care for administering Propofol was not met. Recommended equipment for patient monitoring, precision dosing and resuscitation was not present.

4. The circumstances do not support self-administration of Propofol.

The Coroner's report was under wraps until the criminal complaint was filed and it will be a centerpiece in the prosecution of Dr. Conrad Murray on charges of involuntary manslaughter.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2010/02/08/michael-jack...s#ixzz0eyhFdYSL

What did you really think was going to happen? Conrad Murray did not kill Michael on purpose don't let your anger get in the way of facts. Overcharge him and he walks this is the right charge

I can agree here!
I don't think that Conrad Murray is a murderer, nor do I think that he's a killer and wanted to kill Mike! Involuntary manslaughter is the right charge here and I'm glad that he's getting this as it seems. It could've been worse - it could've happened that he doesn't get anything or I dunno, not guilty. He has what he deserves and we don't know more than this... We CAN'T know if Murray really wanted to kill Mike but please guys, come on - I really don't think that Conrad Murray came up thinkin', "Hey, I wanna kill this guy...". He made big mistakes and involuntary manslaughter will be the right charge, so in my opinion that's better than nothing! If we definitely knew that he wanted to kill Mike, then it would be something else of course...

As logical as this sounds I really thought that if the timeline was correct this man would be charged heavier for the fact that he covered it up and possibly prevented Michael from being revived. I really am rather shocked and upset myself right now.

I am interested to hear the timeline because it seemed like Murray put MJ under and forgot and then found him around 1200 or so. IDK.

Soundmind, today is just simply not the day for you or anyone to say things like that here... Most of us are all little head-spun with whats currently unfolding here...

Back