All TMZ stories about Investigation Information

Re: Drug Stash Found at Michael Jackson's

:eek:

Oh, police actually found much in the house of Michael.... :smilerolleyes: after the family entered the house before the police. :doh:

:ph34r:

sorry? all that suff bar a couple of thing iethe eye drops are what murray gave him that night

sorry? all that suff bar a couple of thing iethe eye drops are what murray gave him that night
:scratch:

Well, if you give credibility to what was found inside the house. Ok. I do not give.

If the family entered the house before the police and the police did not banned, this means that anyone could enter and exit the home without being barred by police. The scenario of events was not preserved.

dont get what u mean. what are u saying

nothing that we don't know already.

They went back and found this stuff after Murray told them where it was If the police did not know then the family did not know Blue cavas bag ties into what the bodyguard said

nothing that we don't know already.
yeap thats true but at least it being released now clarifys and confirms what alberto said and some of the media outlets are running with that part of the story which is good

Last edited:

Documents: Jackson detectives found skin cream

By THOMAS WATKINS

The Associated Press
9:05 p.m. Friday, March 26, 2010

LOS ANGELES — Detectives found large quantities of general anesthetic and dozens of tubes of skin-whitening creams in Michael Jackson's home after the singer's death, search warrants unsealed Friday show.
Investigators went to Jackson's rented mansion June 29 following a lengthy interview with his personal physician, Dr. Conrad Murray, who told them he had placed a medical bag in a cupboard in a closet.
At the home, detectives found 11 containers of the powerful anesthetic propofol, some of them empty, as well as a range of sedatives and various medical items including a box of blood pressure cuffs, according to the warrants, which were redacted and unsealed after The Associated Press filed a legal motion.
Jackson's June 25 death at age 50 was ruled a homicide caused by an overdose of propofol and other sedatives. Murray has pleaded not guilty to involuntary manslaughter.
During their search, detectives found 19 tubes of hydroquinone and 18 tubes of Benoquin, both of which are commonly used in the treatment of a skin condition Jackson had called vitiligo. The disease creates patches of de-pigmented skin, and creams can be used to lighten skin that has retained its color to give a more even appearance.
"Some people with vitiligo get to the point where there is so much of them that is pale, it makes more sense to remove the bits that are brown," said Dr. David Sawcer, assistant professor of clinical dermatology at the University of Southern California.
Benoquin is derived from hydroquinone. Though the creams can be used at the same time, it is unusual to do so, Sawcer said. The medications typically come in travel-toothpaste-sized tubes and each treatment usually lasts a few months. Side effects include acute sensitivity to the sun.
"In the places they have no pigment, they are exactly like an albino," Sawcer said.
The discovery of medical creams in Jackson's home dovetails with an odd remark Murray reportedly made soon after Jackson's death.
According to police statements obtained by the AP, Jackson's personal assistant, Michael Amir Williams, told detectives that in the hospital where Jackson was pronounced dead, Murray told him he wanted to return to Jackson's house "so that he could pick up some cream that Mr. Jackson has so that the world wouldn't find out about it."
Alberto Alvarez, Jackson's logistics director, who was summoned to the stricken star's side as he was dying, told police Murray interrupted CPR on the pop star to collect drug vials. He gave the vials and an IV line with a milky substance resembling propofol to Alvarez, according to the statement Alvarez gave police, and told him to put them in bags that were similar in description to those later found in the closet.
The skin cream was not listed as a factor in Jackson's death nor was it detected in a toxicology report. What killed Jackson, according to the autopsy report, was an overdose of propofol, an anesthetic normally used for surgery. Murray told police he gave it to Jackson to help him sleep, a use anesthesiology experts have said is grossly improper.
Dr. Zeev Kain, anesthesiology department chair at the University of California, Irvine Medical Center, said he was surprised by the amount of propofol detectives found. Among the 11 containers police said they found were three 100ml vials, which Kain said could be used as general anesthesia for several hours.
"A doctor should not use propofol at home to start with," Kain said.
The warrants also show Murray shipped propofol and other medications to his girlfriend Nicole Alvarez's house in Santa Monica. It's unusual to send propofol to a private residence but not illegal.

Documents: Jackson detectives found skin cream

I have multiple jars of skin bleaching cream at my house too for skin reasons (scars from burns and cuts and stuff)

Nobody's making headlines and making a bid deal about me having skin bleaching cream at my house.

I have multiple jars of skin bleaching cream at my house too for skin reasons (scars from burns and cuts and stuff)

Nobody's making headlines and making a bid deal about me having skin bleaching cream at my house.
*lol* You are not the most famous man on earth!

When michael only coughed, it was in the newspaper ..
The press biz is really 'poor' and very dirty: make an elephant out of a mosquito, twisting the truth/facts for reaching more attention.
What a shame!
All the journalists should look in the MIRROR before writing..

If Michael even coughed it made the news. Its hardly a secret that Michael used Benoiquin-we've all known for years and its a treatment used by vitiligo sufferers. Plus its the blue canvas bag that's most important here as it corroborates Alverez's statement that the Murray camp said was untrue.

Michael Jackson Bodyguard Fired

Michael Jackson Bodyguard Fired

Posted Mar 29th 2010 12:50PM by TMZ Staff

0329_alberto_ex_inf.jpg
TMZ has learned the bodyguard who says Dr. Conrad Murray asked him to help hide Propofol in Michael Jackson's house the day he died was fired from his job Friday by the Jackson family.

Alvarez had been working at the Jackson family compound in Encino since the singer died last June.

Alberto Alvarez is the bodyguard who called 911 from Jackson's house. Last week it was reported that Alvarez told LAPD detectives ... that before paramedics arrived on scene Dr. Murray asked him to put bottles of Propofol in a bag.

Alvarez -- who is sometimes referred to as Jackson's "logistics director" -- did not tell detectives about the alleged cover-up the day Jackson died, but rather two months later. The story about the alleged cover-up broke last Monday.

As for why Alvarez was fired, the Jackson family isn't talking.

Re: Michael Jackson Bodyguard Fired

time will tell. prob to do with the stun gun incident. talk is hes the one who told grace and she reported it.guess randy is talking ot tmz again

time will tell. prob to do with the stun gun incident. talk is hes the one who told grace and she reported it.guess randy is talking ot tmz again
That's true Elusive him getting fired has to do with that incident. People who I know are reliable told me about his connection to the incident weeks ago, when the story broke the sad part is he wasn't a vulture in disguise but sincerely liked those children. Different people claim different things, some say hell has broken loose a lot of people playing mind games, a lot of people playing with the minds of the children Michael loved so so much. I don't know what's true and what not, all I know is like u said time will tell maybe not today maybe not tomorrow but time will tell

Hmmmmmmmmmm

Alvarez -- who is sometimes referred to as Jackson's "logistics director" -- did not tell detectives about the alleged cover-up the day Jackson died, but rather two months later. The story about the alleged cover-up broke last Monday.
:doh:

:smilerolleyes:

Alvarez is appearing lot. :unsure:

He is going to be a very big witness for the DA. And it would look kind of bad if he was still working for the family.

I would fire him to as he is an accomplice in Murray's crimes. I knew there was a reason not to trust him.

No matter what Murray would have told me, if I saw a dying Michael Jackson on the bed, 911 would be my first reaction, not hide the drugs and then call 911. Alvarez was putting Murray before Michael.

It's all news (albeit old) that is backing up statements that prove that are mounting against Murray.

don't know what to say about it. interesting info, elusive and twinklee. I think it might be connected to the stun gun episode... we'll see

Hmmmmmmmmmm

:doh:

:smilerolleyes:

Alvarez is appearing lot. :unsure:

ask the police why they werent intrested in talking to him for 2 months and it took his lawyers to go to the press for the police to be intrested.

Its odd that Alvarez never told the cops the very first day that Murray asked him to hide drugs before he called 911. Its important info that the cops would have loved to have heard.

Is it true that the cops only questioned him briefly around when Michael passed, and that Alvarez spent the next months trying to talk to them about the investigation, but LAPD took forever to re-connect with him? If that's true that may explain why he didn't tell them about the cover-up on the first day. Everything is fishy though, if I were him, that would've been the first thing I spoke about, whether they wanted to know or not, his firing also seems strange, but everything shall reveal itself in due time.

Is it true that the cops only questioned him briefly around when Michael passed, and that Alvarez spent the next months trying to talk to them about the investigation, but LAPD took forever to re-connect with him?
yes its true

Its odd that Alvarez never told the cops the very first day that Murray asked him to hide drugs before he called 911. Its important info that the cops would have loved to have heard.
not if they only talked to him for 2 minutes and i doubt u would realise the relvence until the COD came out.ontop of just going through what he had gone through

not if they only talked to him for 2 minutes and i doubt u would realise the relvence until the COD came out.ontop of just going through what he had gone through

Im sure the cops would be interested and would have all the time in the world for Alvarez if he told them straight away that Murray asked him to hide drugs before calling 911 just a few hours prior. Also Tohme fired all the staff and bodyguards 12hrs prior according to Brother Michael Amir who called LaToya and told her. So why was Alvarez still there when he was fired? He apparently arrived after 10am. He should have been sent home straight away if all the staff where fired. Same with Kai Chase. Her story doesnt ring true especially now after the new info. Sitting in the kitchen all praying is too perfect. This isnt Gone In The Wind.

And then within the week that Alvarez is rehired, there is the stun gun incident.

He is going to be a very big witness for the DA. And it would look kind of bad if he was still working for the family.

You've got a point there.So he would be fired anyway?
Still I think the family keep their lips sealed and Alvarez got fired because his 2nd statement leaked.

I would fire him to as he is an accomplice in Murray's crimes. I knew there was a reason not to trust him.

No matter what Murray would have told me, if I saw a dying Michael Jackson on the bed, 911 would be my first reaction, not hide the drugs and then call 911. Alvarez was putting Murray before Michael.

That's really odd. What ties could Alvarez possibly have to Murray?
No one in their right minds would have agreed to hide the drugs. If nothing else this proves premeditation.
Why wouldn't he say "I'm sorry, nothing to be touched, I'm calling the police and the paramedics".

lso Tohme fired all the staff and bodyguards 12hrs prior according to Brother Michael Amir who called LaToya a
sorry thats fasle. they were fired in the evening of the 25th.

He should have been sent home straight away if all the staff where fired.
its because they werent fired.its been stated numerous times they were told to go the evening/night of the 25th

And then within the week that Alvarez is rehired,
it wasnt a week. he left and went back home to his family for months until coming back into the fold supposedly at the request of prince after the stun gun event

That's really odd. What ties could Alvarez possibly have to Murray?
No one in their right minds would have agreed to hide the drugs. If nothing else this proves premeditation.
Why wouldn't he say "I'm sorry, nothing to be touched, I'm calling the police and the paramedics".

becasue alberto prob thought he was collecting the meds so they could take them to the hospital thats what normally happens unless u are murray

Back