All TMZ stories about Investigation Information

Re: All TMZ Stories Related to the Case *Read Post 515*

Oh God. I hate TMZZZZZZZZZZZZ!

They are saying Murray found MJ with his eyes open? In the ambulance picture (fake/not fake idk) MJ has his eyes closed.

Re: All TMZ Stories Related to the Case *Read Post 463*

Michael Jackson -- The Eyes Have It
Posted Apr 6th 2010 3:50PM by TMZ Staff

Michael Jackson's eyes could be powerful evidence in favor of Dr. Conrad Murray.

TMZ broke the story ... Dr. Murray's lawyers will argue Jackson accidentally killed himself by self-injecting a lethal dose of Propofol into his bloodstream. As we reported, Dr. Murray says he left the bedroom for a short time, came back in and saw Michael with his eyes wide open and pupils dilated.

Medical experts who spoke with TMZ say ... if a patient is sleeping and dies of an overdose, their eyes most likely would not be open. The defense position -- Jackson woke up when Murray was out of the room, became frustrated he couldn't sleep, grabbed the Propofol bottle and "pushed it" -- killing himself.

If a jury believes Jackson's eyes were open, they could also believe Jackson was awake and, perhaps, capable of grabbing the Propofol bottle which was on the nightstand.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2010/04/06/michael-jackson-dr-conrad-murray-propofol-eyes/#ixzz0kM1KHtX2
:doh:

:smilerolleyes:

Another bullshit TMZ. :yes: They are playing with people's minds. Nobody can give credibility to that.

I was joking, sorrrrrry if I confused you :heart:
:doh: You scared me. lol! No problem!!!!! :D

Michael Jackson -- Strong Stimulant Found

There may be a clear explanation as to why Michael Jackson had trouble sleeping the night before he died -- authorities found a pill bottle in the room containing tablets that would have hyped the singer up big time.

The bottle, which had no label, contained 13 tablets. Each tablet had a combination of ephedrine, caffeine and aspirin. The commercial sale of ephedrine -- a stimulant designed for weight loss -- is banned in the U.S. because of reports of heart attacks, strokes and even death.

Each pill contained 25 mg of ephedrine, 200 mg of caffeine and 80 mg of aspirin. The caffeine alone in each pill is equivalent nearly a 6-pack of coca cola.

One company that manufactures the drug warns against using it past mid-afternoon, because it will cause insomnia.

According to the toxicology results, ephedrine was present in Jackson's urine.

http://www.tmz.com/2010/04/07/michael-jackson-stimulant-ephedrine-caffeine-propofol/

I think this ephedrine is also the weight loss stuff found in Murray's houston office or something similar. Michael didn't need caffine if he was an insomniac and he was already skinny so he definately didn't need any weight loss stuff.

yeah, I remember a lot of talk about this drug in the Investigation Unit. everybody was suspicious of it.

There may be a clear explanation as to why Michael Jackson had trouble sleeping the night before he died -- authorities found a pill bottle in the room containing tablets that would have hyped the singer up big time.

The bottle, which had no label, contained 13 tablets. Each tablet had a combination of ephedrine, caffeine and aspirin. The commercial sale of ephedrine -- a stimulant designed for weight loss -- is banned in the U.S. because of reports of heart attacks, strokes and even death.

Each pill contained 25 mg of ephedrine, 200 mg of caffeine and 80 mg of aspirin. The caffeine alone in each pill is equivalent nearly a 6-pack of coca cola.

One company that manufactures the drug warns against using it past mid-afternoon, because it will cause insomnia.

http://www.tmz.com/2010/04/07/michael-jackson-stimulant-ephedrine-caffeine-propofol/
:doh:

TMZ, so many things they found in the room and coca-cola again......... :smilerolleyes:

yeah, I remember a lot of talk about this drug in the Investigation Unit. everybody was suspicious of it.

Gosh yeah, there is no logical reason for it at all, without getting too conspiracy in here. Your post just bought a lot back to me.

I think this ephedrine is also the weight loss stuff found in Murray's houston office or something similar. Michael didn't need caffine if he was an insomniac and he was already skinny so he definately didn't need any weight loss stuff.

and this is exactly why this drug makes no sense to me. why would they have it in the house, why would they need such stuff?

On TMZ live today someone asked the question about whether or not MJ's prints were on the Propofol bottle. Harvey was not there today and they said they would find out. Let's see if they really can find the answer to that question.

They said they know for sure Murray's were on there. But, that is to be expected.

On TMZ live today someone asked the question about whether or not MJ's prints were on the Propofol bottle. Harvey was not there today and they said they would find out. Let's see if they really can find the answer to that question.

They said they know for sure Murray's were on there. But, that is to be expected.

I think that even if Michael's prints are on the bottle it doesn't mean anything. He might have touched it earlier just to move it from one place in his room to another.

I'm thinking of it this way: If I were to be found dead in my kitchen- and one of my knifes was the weapon- if I was in fact murdered- I could have lots of prints on that knife, still would mean I was murdered.

We do not know how the propofol and needles exchanged hands but the fact the Mj was needlephobic according to Klein and of his prints were not on any of the equipment that Murray said MJ touched it would at least be helpful in destroying his defense.

prints on the bottles mean nothing. he could have picked them up many a time to look at them or move them. there were bottles there that had been there a while according to reports.

I don't know if this is the right place to post, but this was on TMZ today

Michael Jackson -- Casket Mystery Solved
It's the answer to the question you were kinda curious about, then forgot about, but now you're like "Holy cow, I really want to know -- how did Michael Jackson's body seemingly disappear after his memorial, only to reappear at the cemetery?"

On July 7, 2009 the Staples Center memorial was held in front of thousands of people in downtown L.A. -- Jackson's body was ensconced in a $25,000 red casket.

After the memorial, although hundreds of cameras and thousands of eyes were trained on the exits, no one saw any evidence that the casket left the building. It fueled a grassy knoll-type theory that Jackson's body wasn't really inside the casket and maybe he was still alive.

Finally, our spies have come clean. Jackson's body did indeed arrive in a hearse, but it left in a SWAT van. The van was driven to a secret location, where it rendezvoused with a Forest Lawn van -- which then transported the body to the cemetery without being noticed.

You're welcome.

http://www.tmz.com/2010/04/10/michael-jackson-casket-memorial-burial-staples-center/#comments

Hate TMZ sometimes...:angry:

Last edited by a moderator:

:doh: You scared me. lol! No problem!!!!! :D

:D ok

Why does this even matter...

That isn't what killed him, just like cola didn't kill him... and it does not excuse all things that Murray did/didn't do.

the defence will use it to build their defence. prob say mj was taking it himself on purpose to cause insomnia so he could get the diprivan off murray.when the stuff was actually found in murrays bag and i think one of his offices. more likely he was giving it to mj on purpose to make sure he couldnt sleep so he would need murrays services in london etc

Yeh but still.. lets say if mj was taking it, for whtever reason, so what..it doesn't change Murrays actions on that day. Will the jury really see this as strong evidence to help Murray? MJ had insomnia anyway.. so is that going to defend Murray and his actions too? 'Michael couldn't sleep because of these caffine/weightloss pills' or even 'Michael had insomnia'.. 'Oh ok, that excuses all your shitty behaviour Murray'. Don't think so.

And yeh actually, I think I do remember reading ages ago about these tablets being at Murrays office or something... but here it says they were in mjs room?

I agree that no matter what Michael may have or may have not taken doesn't excuse what by all accounts appears to be Murray not properly monitoring or staying by Michael's side while Michael was sedated, and the delay in seeking 911 action.

I could even understand a quick break to urinate on Murray's part, but surely a toilet was within seconds of Michael's room/bed? Just how long would it take for Murray to "take a leak"? Even if there was a sudden cardiac/respiratory event with Michael, 2-3 minutes being gone would/should have been found and acted upon immediately with at least some response even if not successful in the long run.

It's all the other details that we don't concretely know about yet, imo. The phone calls, the massive amt of propofol found in the autopsy, so many other factors-

This trial is going to be one heck of a rough ride once both sides start interacting/presenting their arguments and evidence.

http://www.tmz.com/2010/06/13/joe-j...kson-michael-jackson-death-news-of-the-world/

Joe blames Katherine for not looking after Michael???

Joe sat down with News of the World to explain his theory, that he was concerned that Michael was "looking kinda funny and and frail" and asked to see Michael to "keep him cheered up." But Joe says Katherine refused because she didn't want to invade his privacy.

Joe says he and Katherine argued about it before Michael's death, but Katherine was firm.

Joe says after Michael died, he said to Katherine, "I said this would have never happened if you had went and been with him."

Joe -- who was intentionally cut out of Michael's will -- is fighting to get an allowance from the estate. And get this -- we're told Katherine has been giving Joe money and going along with his efforts to earn a living off MJ.

http://www.tmz.com/2010/06/13/joe-j...kson-michael-jackson-death-news-of-the-world/

Joe blames Katherine for not looking after Michael???

Joe sat down with News of the World to explain his theory, that he was concerned that Michael was "looking kinda funny and and frail" and asked to see Michael to "keep him cheered up." But Joe says Katherine refused because she didn't want to invade his privacy.

Joe says he and Katherine argued about it before Michael's death, but Katherine was firm.

Joe says after Michael died, he said to Katherine, "I said this would have never happened if you had went and been with him."

Joe -- who was intentionally cut out of Michael's will -- is fighting to get an allowance from the estate. And get this -- we're told Katherine has been giving Joe money and going along with his efforts to earn a living off MJ.

I said this on another post but if Joe wants to blame someone he should look in the mirror, if he was a decent father Michael could have grown up differently and might not have had the problems that he did but no he can't take responsibility for his actions just as my jerk of a father can't.

Michael Jackson ‘drug intervention’ claims

Michael Jackson’s personal physician staged a drug intervention a week before he died, according to the singer’s father.
The ‘King of Pop’ died of acute Propofol intoxication by intravenous injection of another last year, and Dr. Conrad Murray has been charged with his involuntary manslaughter but insists he is innocent. Propofol is usually used to put surgery patients to sleep in hospital, and Michael reportedly took it as he was having trouble sleeping.
Michael’s father Joe Jackson filed a wrongful death lawsuit at a Los Angeles court on June 25 this year, the first anniversary of Michael’s death. He accused Murray of professional negligence, withholding information about Propofol and giving substandard care. A minimum of $75,000 damages are being sought. The suit also named Acres Home Heart & Vascular Associates Inc. and GCA Holdings LLC as defendants.
Joe has now re-filed the papers, and has alleged Murray and concert promoters AEG staged an intervention shortly before the star’s death. At the time of his passing, Michael was preparing for a series of comeback shows to be staged in London. There had been queries about whether he would be physically fit enough for the performances.
According to the court papers, Murray and AEG reps arrived at Michael’s home on North Carolwood Drive, Los Angeles, on June 18 2009 and said they were there for a “drug intervention”.
“The suit claims during the meeting AEG demanded Michael ‘stop seeing Dr. Arnold Klein and stop taking the drugs Klein gave to him’. They wanted Michael to ‘take only the medications being given to him by Conrad Murray’,” according to website TMZ. Klein was Michael’s dermatologist.
It is alleged AEG feared Michael wasn’t going to all his rehearsals because of medication he was taking from other doctors. The meeting was supposed to encourage Michael to only take items prescribed by Murray so he could get more sleep.
According to the papers, Michael seemed “drugged and disoriented” in the days before his death, and was also growing increasingly weak.
A court is set to decide whether there is enough evidence for Murray to stand trial in January.

here is link:ttp://www.musicrooms.net/showbiz/14203-michael-jackson-%E2%80%98drug-intervention%E2%80%99-claims.html

Michael Jackson ‘drug intervention’ claims

Michael Jackson’s personal physician staged a drug intervention a week before he died, according to the singer’s father.
The ‘King of Pop’ died of acute Propofol intoxication by intravenous injection of another last year, and Dr. Conrad Murray has been charged with his involuntary manslaughter but insists he is innocent. Propofol is usually used to put surgery patients to sleep in hospital, and Michael reportedly took it as he was having trouble sleeping.
Michael’s father Joe Jackson filed a wrongful death lawsuit at a Los Angeles court on June 25 this year, the first anniversary of Michael’s death. He accused Murray of professional negligence, withholding information about Propofol and giving substandard care. A minimum of $75,000 damages are being sought. The suit also named Acres Home Heart & Vascular Associates Inc. and GCA Holdings LLC as defendants.
Joe has now re-filed the papers, and has alleged Murray and concert promoters AEG staged an intervention shortly before the star’s death. At the time of his passing, Michael was preparing for a series of comeback shows to be staged in London. There had been queries about whether he would be physically fit enough for the performances.
According to the court papers, Murray and AEG reps arrived at Michael’s home on North Carolwood Drive, Los Angeles, on June 18 2009 and said they were there for a “drug intervention”.
“The suit claims during the meeting AEG demanded Michael ‘stop seeing Dr. Arnold Klein and stop taking the drugs Klein gave to him’. They wanted Michael to ‘take only the medications being given to him by Conrad Murray’,” according to website TMZ. Klein was Michael’s dermatologist.
It is alleged AEG feared Michael wasn’t going to all his rehearsals because of medication he was taking from other doctors. The meeting was supposed to encourage Michael to only take items prescribed by Murray so he could get more sleep.
According to the papers, Michael seemed “drugged and disoriented” in the days before his death, and was also growing increasingly weak.
A court is set to decide whether there is enough evidence for Murray to stand trial in January.

here is link:ttp://www.musicrooms.net/showbiz/14203-michael-jackson-%E2%80%98drug-intervention%E2%80%99-claims.html

thanx 4 sharing, but can we take Joe as a reliable
source !

Him being the source :lol: :doh:
There're reasons why Mez dropped him on the 2005 team.
Dire consequences for breaking the gag order.

Back