Am I late with this or something? Love Never Felt So Good!

J5master

Proud Member
I MUST be really late on this ish...but that song taht got leaked called "love never so felt good"....IS AMAZING! I dunno HOW i could've missed this!

For me, She's Got It and Work That Body is all well and good...but LNFSG is SO AMAZING!!! Just MJ and a piano...and MJ's voice is UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!!

MJ never SOUNDED SO GOOD! lol I've been playing this song over and over again.

Annnnndddd the melody is so passionate and catchy! It reminds me of an old school songs...by the Spinners? Four Tops maybe? Not sure.

That "innnn and out my life, innn and out baby!" part.

Don't ya'll just love how MJ says "baby"? Like "Bay-bayyy" lol Awww I think i fell in love again lol Every time the song starts I get ready to imitate his ebonics :lol: "Awwww BAY baaayy" :lol:

Sry I'm on tweak mode. Forgive me lol :lol:

Last edited:
I MUST be really late on this ish...but that song taht got leaked called "love never felt good"....IS AMAZING! I dunno HOW i could've missed this!

For me, She's Got It and Work That Body is all well and good...but LNFSG is SO AMAZING!!! Just MJ and a piano...and MJ's voice is UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!!

MJ never SOUNDED SO GOOD! lol I've been playing this song over and over again.

Annnnndddd the melody is so passionate and catchy! It reminds me of an old school songs...by the Spinners? Four Tops maybe? Not sure.

That "innnn and out my life, innn and out baby!" part.

Don't ya'll just love how MJ says "baby"? Like "Bay-bayyy" lol Awww I think i fell in love again lol Every time the song starts I get ready to imitate his ebonics :lol: "Awwww BAY baaayy" :lol:

Sry I'm on tweak mode. Forgive me lol :lol:
I haven't heard that but jeez... unreleased songs popping up all over the place.

really?

pssssss.....no downloading!.......

From toogsk8shop from MJNO

Yall just gotta hear this masterpiece of a song :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
Never heard it, thanks for the link J5master. Agreed, this is a beautiful song indeed. :)

Oh my gosh! That is awesome. It is so different from anything I have ever heard him do before. It is like a smokey nightclub thing. Wow. Sexy. I never heard him sing that low before either other than maybe Monkey business.

I know right?????

I'm glad i'm not the only one completely late on this :lol:

No downloading? Wha happened :( It's unreleased so i thought it'll be ok...:(

Last edited:
I know right?????

I'm glad i'm not the only one completely late on this :lol:

No downloading? Wha happened :( It's unreleased so i thought it'll be ok...:(
Nahhhhhhhhhh..... it's a commercial product, soooooooo sry bout dat, but it is on U tube and yeah, it's very nice!

I know. I looovvveee that song even though it is just a demo. Mike sounds incredible. It is rather catchy. I have it as one of my favorites under videos. I have that and Gangsta and I've been playing them over and over again for the past week or so. (I just discovered them on You Tube. Remember a while back when Michael said he may try doing an underground thing? That may be what these so-called "leaks" are all about. ???

Ticie,
The JACKSONOLOGIST

I know. I looovvveee that song even though it is just a demo. Mike sounds incredible. It is rather catchy. I have it as one of my favorites under videos. I have that and Gangsta and I've been playing them over and over again for the past week or so. (I just discovered them on You Tube. Remember a while back when Michael said he may try doing an underground thing? That may be what these so-called "leaks" are all about. ???

Ticie,
The JACKSONOLOGIST
Did Michael actually say that? When? I know I wondered if Michael was actually behind it. I heard some fans got together and bought the raw demo off of someone who had it but even if that is the case it might have gotten in the original persons hands on purpose.

Even if it is a betrayal leak, I suspect it will do MJ more good than harm.

The only thing is, he sometimes pulls stuff out of the vault to add to later albums. I really don't know if it is best to try to block people from hearing it or just go with the flow. I think letting the discussion occur and people see if they can find things that are out there is a good compromise. If people can search the internet and find it, banning discussion is not going to help.

Last edited:
I looooove that song. Michael's voice is heavenly on it. Of course it is on every record. People don't realize the kind of range the man has, but its incredible.

Michael's voice is the instrument.

Last edited:
I wouldn't be surprised if he goes 'underground'. Yes and it'll only help him.

In some verses (and vocal tracking), he has edges of Marvin Gaye and in the chorus, he emulates the chorus from the O'Jays' "This Time Baby" on there.

What song are you talking about and where can i find it i want to see if its really him . It sounds like everyone thinks it is . Can,t wait to hear it i guess i a little late also.:)

What song are you talking about and where can i find it i want to see if its really him . It sounds like everyone thinks it is . Can,t wait to hear it i guess i a little late also.:)
Go to You Tube and then search for it. We shouldn't link to it here because we don't know how Michael feels about it being on the web.

yeah its a great song thats been on the net for ages. the song was performed by some other big artist in the 80's cant remember who it is

I don't have it :( and youtube takes too long on my wireless to go chasing it down :cry:

can someone sing it to me here? :D

oh alright alright don't brag :pth:

I'll just go and cry in a corner *sticks nose in the air as she stomps to the corner of the thread*
beee.gif

character0118.gif

I'm usually the last to find these things but I've actually had this one on my comp for like a year. The song is not my fave but the vocals are over the top amazing. I think it's a Thriller outtake, but I can't find my copy of For the record so I don't know for sure.

My favourite unreleased song is actually For all Time. So glad it's finally being released on Thriller 25. Hopefully he's finished it first :lol:

I'm usually the last to find
My favourite unreleased song is actually For all Time. So glad it's finally being released on Thriller 25. Hopefully he's finished it first :lol:

Of all the tracks that are on the internet it's amazing that For all Time was not released before. This song is one of his classics.

I don't have it :( and youtube takes too long on my wireless to go chasing it down :cry:

can someone sing it to me here? :D
The music god would strike me down if I tried to sing it.

I used to watch you tube videos occasionally while I stile had dial up. It is kind of a pain but if you let it play all the way through (stopping and starting as it does on dial up) and then replay it, I think on the replay it will play through fine for you. That is how it used to work for me.

Back