an ambulance went into Michael Jackson home

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: an ambulance went into Michael Jackson home?!

i just saw on larry king a picture of michael with that airbag thing on him to help him breath. he was laying down-eyes closed with that bag and someone's hand on it. i will miss him, oh- i already do! i haven't married yet cause i can't find anyone i love more. now who do i have to hopde for? i will live in his memory.

Yeah guys... lay off the pictures.. please?

why is it whenever somethings big and good happened with mj a tragidy always strikes. MJ was cursed. so sad

They are saying that he was complaining of not feeling well, that he called Frank Dileo, that Frank called the doctor who came to check him out the night before. They dont know if he did check him or if he gave him any medication etc etc and then the next day they found him, called the ambulance etc etc....

God help that doctor that he did the right thing or so help me I will rip him apart myself!!!

I am so sad and disgusted at the media coverage of this incident. they do anything for a photo!!!!

I quite agree. I wish there was some way all of us could be together physically for eachother. Right now I feel so alone because all the people around me do not know how I am feeling with this.

I know what you mean. I feel the same. I wish there was a gathering of some sort round where I am, or that I could instantly get to the Apollo theater somehow, but there isn't.

I know i'm thinking of making a dedication site for Michael stop with the photo's it's hard enough thinking of him laying in the hospital!

They are saying that he was complaining of not feeling well, that he called Frank Dileo, that Frank called the doctor who came to check him out the night before. They dont know if he did check him or if he gave him any medication etc etc and then the next day they found him, called the ambulance etc etc....

God help that doctor that he did the right thing or so help me I will rip him apart myself!!!

I think I heard on CNN at one point that the doctor was there when he collapsed and did cpr and then they called 911. Dunno its confusing and i guess its too early ....

It just won't sink in... i keep watching the news and it's like they're talking about someone else. Some other singer or actor but not out Mike... this wasn't supposed to happen to him......

What did she say? I heard that Lisa Marie made a statement, but I missed it. I wanted to hear what she said.

“I am so very sad and confused with every emotion possible. I am heartbroken for his children who I know were everything to him and for his family. This is such a massive loss on so many levels, words fail me.”- Lisa Marie Presley
http://marquee.blogs.cnn.com/2009/06/25/michael-jackson-remembered/

I'm so profoundly devastated. I would like to make a statement now, but, excuse me, I can barely write right now.

so like look he is gone forever :yes: :cry:

i can't believe this so true and so real :yes: :cry:

i can't i can't stop cryying :no: i can't stop cryying

I can't belive this is true,I couldn't sleep all night,I'm felling horrible
MJ I will always love you,the best 4ever

This is sooooo hard. I think im still in shock

MICHAEL I LOVE YOU AND YOULL BE IN MY HEART FOREVER.

I can't belive this is true,I couldn't sleep all night,I'm felling horrible
MJ I will always love you,the best 4ever

I dont think any of us will be sleeping much anymore..

i couldnt sleep all night... its 5:40 AM now and i have to go to work soon without any sleep. i am afraid of the questions from my working colleagues... i am so sad, but i didnt manage to cry yet. its too untrue to me! this cant be true!

:hug: spunky

thx :)

i am going to work now... be back online as soon as i reach work... wont be able to do working today and everybody will understand :)

heaven called back his greatest angel...

Please Everyone that has yahoo messenger please add me my id is mjsopreciousxox

I can't sleep because I'm so upset. I'm going to have an awful day tomorrow. Because all I'm going to be thinking about is Michael. This is just unbelieveable.

I couldnt cope with work today...had to leave office after 4hrs..

ive had a good cry today , im shellshocked.

I'm gonna be up all night. Sleep is the last thing on my mind right now. I dont know why but I'm still waiting to hear somebody come out and say it was a prank. I Never Ever thought I'd say RIP to Michael. Thankyou Michael for everything!

There are no words for this. I keep crying and crying and I just want him back. Michael I love you from the deepest dephts of my heart!! I don't know what to say or what to do.

My heart goes out to ALL of the community. Stay strong guys, we can weather this, Michael has taught us strength.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back