an ambulance went into Michael Jackson home

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: an ambulance went into Michael Jackson home?!

I've got the biggest fucking headache reading this thread!!! I need to talk to someone...anyone!

MSN: ayumu@hotmail.co.uk

This is the thread I first clicked that fateful night after I got home... I remember thinking "oh no, what's wrong this time" and "yeah, the concerts will definitely get cancelled now". But then I clicked on later posts and the rumours about MJ being dead started. I kept checking on Google about news and the "dead" headlines kept increasing...

In a weird way, I thank this thread though for breaking the news relatively slowly for me...

omfg. bad memories :no: :cry:

First time reading it here.....heartbreaking and surreal. Why Michael :cry:

why why why why WHY

this thread totally ruined my life.
well.. not really but when I saw it.. oh God :no:

why........................................................still no words that can describe what i feel this thread do to me.

My first time reading this one, brings it all back. June 25th the worst day of my life so far.

I hate everyone had to go through this, it breaks my heart no knowing what was true and what was not.

R.I.P. I miss you so much.

A completely heartwrenching thread... :cry: However, I must say I :heart: that quote below from Michael! So beautiful! It lightened up my sad mood.

"So what does a star do after it quits shining?" I ask myself. "Maybe it dies." "Oh, no," a voice in my head says. "A star can never die. It just turns into a smile and melts back into the cosmic music, the dance of life." I like that thought, the last one I have before my eyes close. With a smile, I melt back into the music myself. --Michael Jackson

very sad,brings all the memories of that sad day flooding back. huggggggggggggs to everyone

I just read this ENTIRE thread for the first time. Everything I felt that night I feel again. Remembering what i was reading and feeling when i was looking at times people posted in this thread. I am still in shock as im sure everyone is. :( I dont know what to do anymore... :( i love you michael :wub:

i thought i wouldn't read this thread again but i couldn't stop myself. i just relived the entire thing. :-( i love you so much michael.

God that was such a terrible night, June 25th 2009. that date has an awful ring to it.
*hugs* to everyone. we made it this far for Michael! we will carry on loving him no matter what. *sigh* I still DO NOT believe he is gone. He can't be?
little things like knowing we look at the same sun and moon is gone.
Love you Michael.

for some sick sad reason i just read through this whole thread. I wasn't aware of this place when he died. That was heartbreaking to read fellow fans go through it as it happened..... a day that will live in infamy...I wish that i would have had the community earlier and at the time so that i'd have someone to grieve with

I've been walking around almost like a zombie ever since Michael died. I feel like I've been existing instead of living. It just seems like a part of my soul is gone. I haven't been able to listen to his music since that awful day. And with all the crap I've been hearing about how this happened, I find myself trying to talk myself out of caring anymore because no matter what these people say, they can't hurt Michael now. But the fact that he's gone when he should still be here, still makes this so hard to deal with.

I just read this thread and I felt sick throughout...OMG...

I'm not handling it well, I keep reliving that moment and I keep getting flashbacks.

Jesus Christ. This thread is awful. Next we'll be bumping the Michael has passed away one. :smilerolleyes:

please CLOSE THIS THREAD!!!!!!!!

this thread is not good for anyone in here ..

I feel sick just viewing it again. :(

yes for christ's sake close it. just seeing the title brought back the anxiety do you have any idea how much I'm fighting it every day?

I don't know if it should be closed. For some reason people still watch it, from page 1 to the end. I did as well...and i can't explain the reason for it.

I remember it all too well though...i was about to go to bed, but i decided to check out the MJJC forum , you know...maybe a cool update about the concerts...when i saw exactly this thread. And at first i was skeptical like many people...media loves to spread rumors, and this could easily have been one. But pretty soon i received a phonecall from my mom that
it was also on the news now. So i put on CNN.

I was also on another forum where they put the story from TMZ quite soon, as if it was a fact already. I remember how i kept refreshing this page and
praying and hoping MJ would survive it. When TMZ reported he was dead i didn;t believe it...after all it's TMZ..........watching CNN..how they kept saying he was in a coma, but how other sources were saying he died..but they had not confirmed it yet (CNN). But when the eventually confirmed it...i was ...stunned...i froze. And after a hour..when i really realized it...the tears certainly came. That night was surreal and horrible..just horrible.

But the fact that TMZ claimed he had died..when other sources (more reliable ones) said he was in a coma and not dead...is horrible. And i never understood why at first TMZ articles were put in general discussion here...

I haven't been to this thread since it happened. I don't want to read those posts, the pain of that day is still fresh and even worse now than before. Cannot believe that Michael is gone. For as long as I can remember Michael has always been a part of my life, a part of me and he always will be. I love you so much my beautiful angel.

This thread has sent a shiver through me, brought back the devastating feelings of that terrible night :cry:

Horrible horrible night..........your right this brings back horrible feelings.

Its horrible seeing MJ fans yelling such abuse at fans saying he had died.........some horrible things said.

I understand people were devastated and defensive, but some apologies maybe?

I feel sick to my stomach reading the beginning of this thread, fans thinking he will come out OK, hoping its a tabloid joke, hoping he will be OK, all the question marks and the wtf's, thinking its nothing to worry about. It brings such bad memories from the day he passed away, we all felt the same way.. I heard the news when he went to the hospital, I also believed he would be OK... My mind was going WTF... When it was confirmed my world came crashing down.. When Jermaine confirmed it on TV my heart broke... Its the news you dont ever wanna hear.. My heart broke in pieces.. Im reading all these comments on this thread and it takes me back to June 25th.. I can just sence the panic everyone was going through when they replied to this thread.. The whole world was in panic..

Im in tears now...

Last edited:

I feel sick to my stomach reading the beginning of this thread, fans thinking he will come out OK, hoping its a tabloid joke, hoping he will be OK, all the question marks and the wtf's, thinking its nothing to worry about. It brings such bad memories from the day he passed away, we all felt the same way.. I heard the news when he went to the hospital, I also believed he would be OK... My mind was going WTF... When it was confirmed my world came crashing down.. When Jermaine confirmed it on TV my heart broke... Its the news you dont ever wanna hear.. My heart broke in pieces.. Im reading all these comments on this thread and it takes me back to June 25th.. I can just sence the panic everyone was going through when they replied to this thread.. The whole world was in panic..

Im in tears now...

agreed, I couldn't read much of it. :( Or else I'd be crying too. :( (HUGS!)

This is the place I first heared about it! :(( My heart is still broken in millions of pieces... I just can't believe this!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back