an ambulance went into Michael Jackson home

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: an ambulance went into Michael Jackson home?!

Oh my lord, I remember seeing this thread on thursday night (10pm ish) and I ignored it. I thought it must be another rumour.

So then i went to bed and woke up to... this.

I hope you're all coping ok.
Lots of love,
x

I have very bad sleeping and crying all the time. I can not look at pictures of Michael with tears. How can I survive this misfortune? I can not !!!!!!!!​

I have very bad sleeping and crying all the time. I can not look at pictures of Michael with tears. How can I survive this misfortune? I can not !!!!!!!!​

:better:

PearljrAn insider just told me that an ambulance just went into the compound of Michael Jackson's home. No details why or for what reason or who.2 minutes ago from web

BY S.A.B
http://www.mjj2005.com/kopboard/index.php?showtopic=42104
The post that started it all.

Just be calm and see what, if anything, develops.

I'm getting a bit tired of coming on MJJC and having a heart attack...

LOL awaits for the 'all concerts cancelled' LOL
:scratch::no:

According to CBS News, Michael Jackson has passed away. http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=2n&tag=watchnow

It is now confirmed.

I am so sorry and devastated.

Associated Press has confirmed that Michael Jackson's physician declared him dead at 3:15pm PST. President of MJJ Production, Jerry Greenberg has said we have lost the greatest entertainer in history.
:bugeyed:puke:

This is the thread. :no:

I will never forgot watching this all play out and feeling sick and hoping either the media got it wrong or that it was PR stunt. I can still see the board change from a happy forum with posts and threads discussing all things new and then see it change to a cold sad forum with the new threads on post Michael.

I cant believe it has been a week since this happened. It seems like a year ago.

I hate page 11 and then 26 when it was confirmed. :(

The post that started it all.

:scratch::no:

:bugeyed:puke:

This is the thread. :no:

I will never forgot watching this all play out and feeling sick and hoping either the media got it wrong or that it was PR stunt. I can still see the board change from a happy forum with posts and threads discussing all things new and then see it change to a cold sad forum with the new threads on post Michael.

I cant believe it has been a week since this happened. It seems like a year ago.

I hate page 11 and then 26 when it was confirmed. :(

:better:

I know what you mean.
So sad. I can't stop myself from going through all of the pages...

I just read this whole thread.. my god I cant stop crying
I love you all

Page 13 onwards is just surreal.

I remember when I saw this thread. I read the title, and knew immediately that Michael is gone.. I wished it wasn't true, but sometimes I just have a gut feeling of these kinds of things.
Makes me feel sick to my stomach seeing this thread... :(

Can you believe its only been 9 days? It seems like a life time already.

oh my...i only saw this topic on that horrible night...its depressing...

when I read the title that day I thought "oh another stupid rumor but I'll waste my time and read it anyway"
when I realized everyone was serious and it was real I thought I was having a dream I really did, I was looking around thinking it this real I was literally going out of my mind

So strange to read all this now...the panic and uncertainty
I was asleep in the UK, so I didn't know until the morning after when it was all too certian. My heart goes out to all of you who were going through this at the time. xxx

So strange to read all this now...the panic and uncertainty
I was asleep in the UK, so I didn't know until the morning after when it was all too certian. My heart goes out to all of you who were going through this at the time. xxx

I was the same. I didn't know until early morning.

Worst thread ever!!!!!!!!!

Its horrible reading members yelling abuse at those saying he had died as well. .......

i read the whole thread for the 1st time. it felt horrible yet i couldnt stop as if i wanted to stop time. it's like when you're reading a book and you know the end but still hope that somehow it could be ok ... God...

^^I felt exactly the same. Very sad and yes worst thread ever.

I just read the whole thread for the first time, too.
Somehow.. I feel like it helps? When I first time heard the news on that sad Friday last week it came so suddenly I was just numb and couldn't feel anything.
But now seeing it developing from people thinking it's a rumor to really being TRUE, I feel like I accept it now, finally.

that night..i will never forget the hours before and then the words........

michael is dead...

the movie is in my head over and over and over again............this topic reminds me how it felt.....not to describe.. i really felt like we were there for him those last hours of his life..... i knew it from the very first second it was on the net.....and went to the television and was shacking all over my body....

I read this entire thread late last night.. well early this morning. It was painful to read... Still unbelievable that we are going thru this loss.

i read the whole thread for the 1st time. it felt horrible yet i couldnt stop as if i wanted to stop time. it's like when you're reading a book and you know the end but still hope that somehow it could be ok ... God...

Yes I know what you mean :(

It was a terrible day.....I went on the other mj forum to find out what was going on and the whole thing crashed...so I couldn't talk to anyone or find out what was happening...I had to sign up here straight away...to talk to fellow fans...I felt so lonely...I was going nuts :cry:

I just read this thread. The emotions came back.

-D

Oh god...heartbreaking this thread. :( Just several days ago...feels indeed way longer.
If we could just turn back time. Oh how I wish.

:( ........

Last edited:

my god why :cry:
whyyyyyyyyyyyy :cry:

please CLOSE THIS THREAD!!!!!!!!

this thread is not good for anyone in here ..

I feel sick just viewing it again. :(

I dont feel good :cry: Reading this has made me so sick. I cant stop thinking about the time I first came here and clicked on this awful thread. Hoping it was just a rumor.. the pain :cry: But this thread still stands here and is the ugly awful truth. make it go away! I wish this thread never happened. I wish it was all a nightmare.. :cry: dearest MJ.. we love you so much

......... :( :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back