Another Day - discussion

AD was recorded while Invincible was being worked on. We've Had Enough was after...thus the ad libs at the end are not from We've Had Enough. Those are originals baby

WE'VE HAD ENOUGH as ANOTHER DAY, are both INVINCIBLE rejects.

How are we so sure that these are adlibs from WE'VE HAD ENOUGH? Maybe WE'VE HAD ENOUGH's adlibs are from ANOTHER DAY...

They were both worked circa the same period of time (99/01) , I always said it, they both sound ''quite'' similar.

the leaked version was good but this is worse. the cheap loud snare and instruments took out the emotion of the song. Seriously...ughhh....who "o.k's" this? it sounds like a dance remix.

i apologize for the negativity but so far I feel there was little effort out in to finish this album.

Last edited:
It looks good so far....i like they actually showed footage that people havnt seen before, like him on tour and stuff, rather than the same beat it clips and thriller clips.

but...WHY have so much footage of an Mj impersonator dancing in the streets?

Um, what you on about? :S

i really cant get myself to like the guiter rift it made the song sound weird

WE'VE HAD ENOUGH as ANOTHER DAY, are both INVINCIBLE rejects.

How are we so sure that these are adlibs from WE'VE HAD ENOUGH? Maybe WE'VE HAD ENOUGH's adlibs are from ANOTHER DAY...

They were both worked circa the same period of time (99/01) , I always said it, they both sound ''quite'' similar.

they could also be recorded separately for both song, who knows?
Michael had some repetitive phrases on the albums. like 'You and meee' in On The Line and Remember The Time that were both recorded around 89-91... just for example
anyway, even those ad-libs are from WHA, it's better than 'What about africans' :D

they could also be recorded separately for both song, who knows?
Michael had some repetitive phrases on the albums. like 'You and meee' in On The Line and Remember The Time that were both recorded around 89-91... just for example
anyway, even those ad-libs are from WHA, it's better than 'What about africans' :D

"What about apathy"*.

The song is very good but it would be much better if it were a little more powerful!

The song is very good but it would be much better if it were a little more powerful!

the song WAS powerful but all the emotion was taken out with that little guitar rift and cheap/loud snare. sounds like a european dance remix. i'd like to talk with the people who allow this. it's unfortunate.

Last edited:
gosh i wanna hear! but i promised i wouldnt listen 2 anything until the album comes

Can someone PM me a link to download please? I've been having a crazy day and I'm behind on leakages!

i like the earlier leaked version 100 times more than this. this version is like someone said overpruduced. always gituar. god i hate that version. horrible.
and i've waited for "another day" the most. and now this shit version?

creating lyrics... ^^

the leaked version was good but this is worse. the cheap loud snare and instruments took out the emotion of the song. Seriously...ughhh....who "o.k's" this? it sounds like a dance remix.

i apologize for the negativity but so far I feel there was little effort out in to finish this album.

yeah, right. and the gituar also makes the whole thing sounds like looping. always the same. the instruments are too loud. you cant hear mike. no power in it.
i really hope that this is only a fake or bad joke.

Could someone PM me the link? Thanks. I loved the leaked version... looks like so many are disappointed with this :no:

Oh dear what have they done to this song? :bugeyed

The old version sounded way better IMO!

Last edited:
IMO this version sounds really good, although to be honest I was expecting something else... Like more instrumental, maybe a bit orchestration too? But I guess Lenny made it the way he wanted to, maybe Michael would add some more sound? I was also hoping it'll be bit longer that the leaked snippet.
But all in one, this song sounds really good, and Michael's vocals on it are so strong and... aaaah :buw: LOve it.

I LOVE THIS!

All the guys saying about preferring the old mix...can we not do a remix and apply the old instrumental to the full album version?

This Song is very powerful and BANGIN'
but I doubt it is the finished product .. its a Tak leak

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaayum....I just cracked, and listened to it....It's fucking STELLAR! :punk: I LOVE IT!!!!

Ok i'm going to be completely honest here.

I love the song, BUT. I dont really feel like i've heard much new.

The majority of the vocals are those that we have heard before with some really cool ad libs, and with some of the lyrics we have heard already sang a bit differently.

I do love the song, but it's kind of anti climatic hearing the entire thing. As I feel like i've already heard most of it before.

The guitar solo was awesome.

Could someone PM the song to me?
If not too bad!

Thanks in advance! =)

Ok i'm going to be completely honest here.

I love the song, BUT. I dont really feel like i've heard much new.

The majority of the vocals are those that we have heard before with some really cool ad libs, and with some of the lyrics we have heard already sang a bit differently.

I do love the song, but it's kind of anti climatic hearing the entire thing. As I feel like i've already heard most of it before.

The guitar solo was awesome.

But that's not the songs fault....

That's the trouble when songs leak online in snippets.

Expecting to be blown away by the rest of it is kind of unfair when the most important part of the song has been leaked for a year. It's like having heard the first two verses and chorus of Billie Jean for a year and then acting disappointed at the final chorus because it doesn't deliver anything drastically different or new.

Back