Any anxiety/depression sufferers here?

Do you suffer from anxiety/depression?

• no

Votes: 21 17.2%
  • yes

Votes: 101 82.8%

• Total voters
Re: any anxiety/depression sufferers here?

Well, I have social anxiety. It used to be a hella worse in high school before I started seeing a social worker in my junior year, and then a real psychotherapist into college.

As far back as I can remember, I recall having anxiety. It felt normal at first, but then the range of anxiety I would get in one situation was soo overwhelming I began having anxiety attacks. I suffered for a long time, and because I was only a child when this began happening, I had no clue how to explain or even put into words what it was. I didn't even have the name "anxiety" for what I was experiencing.

I havent been diagnosed anything because I havent seen anybody, even if I think my GP suspects something. But again, he told me I should be a study case for med students as an HSP. lol
I have anxiety attacks, stress related migraines, and my brain has lost all interest in food. I also have lost all interest in the people around me, and I have severed basically all ties with them; pretty much everybody I talk to is under 9 or online. I have this physical feeling of removing a grinning mask when I go home from work. I cry all the time, and cant bear to look at any footage of Michael.

I'm old, Gandalf. I know I don't look it, but I'm beginning to feel it in my heart. I feel thin - sort of stretched, like butter scraped over too much bread. I need a holiday - a very long holiday - and I don't expect I shall return. In fact, I mean not to - Bilbo Baggins

I havent been diagnosed with it either.I suffer from anxiety I went to the doctor to c if I could get basic medication for it cos its a horrible feeling and I got told no and that I should go to a group to help with my problems,but that just it I cant cos the anxiety stops me from doing new things and meeting new people,so since then I have never went back to the doctor or even told anyone about it cos I dont feel like I can trust people not to tell anyone else and thats not something thats just in my head its something I know would happen and it doesnt help keeping it bottled up with no one around me to trust.

I havent been diagnosed with it either.I suffer from anxiety I went to the doctor to c if I could get basic medication for it cos its a horrible feeling and I got told no and that I should go to a group to help with my problems,but that just it I cant cos the anxiety stops me from doing new things and meeting new people,so since then I have never went back to the doctor or even told anyone about it cos I dont feel like I can trust people not to tell anyone else and thats not something thats just in my head its something I know would happen and it doesnt help keeping it bottled up with no one around me to trust.

Don't even bother. All the doctors do is give you antidepressants for that, which, predictably, do not help at all with anxiety. If you tell them it's not working, they'll give you same shit, different brand. You may as well give up, as I have. Vodka does wonders.

It's a battle that's true...

The man from the Job agency is so baffled I live without meds... apart from the MSM, the natural pain relief, I'm on...
Michael's music is my 'healing' NOW... and OH BOY, when I don't have that HOUR of ' healing' Michael music... I just freak out...
I got lost in my own city... I was then of course late for an 'important' app and I was like a headless chicken just babbling away :tease:

So, you see 'depression' isn't just being sad and weepy... It affects your concentration too... :smilerolleyes:

Don't even bother. All the doctors do is give you antidepressants for that, which, predictably, do not help at all with anxiety. If you tell them it's not working, they'll give you same shit, different brand. You may as well give up, as I have. Vodka does wonders.

Well, correct me if I'm wrong but as far as I know alcohol is actually a depressant, which means it slows the function of the central nervous system and it actually blocks some of the messages trying to get to the brain. In other words, alcohol will only add up to your 'blues' so it's probably not gonna help you with your anxiety/depression at all, as it's doing quite the opposite. That's probably also a reason why people can and will do incredibly stupid and/or violent things when they're drunk...

Though I can't say the same about pot. It certainly helped me whenever I was/am(?) feeling sad or depressed and I'm pretty sure it's actually been proven to be useful for people who suffer from anxiety/depression. For instance, with the appropriate use of medical marijuana, many patients have been able to reduce or even eliminate the use of opiates and other pain pills, ritalin, tranquilizers, sleeping pills, anti-depressants and other psychiatric medicines...

(Disclaimer: I do not encourage the usage of legal/illegal drugs of any kind!)

PS: I know you probably didn't mean it literally like 'go drink alcohol, that'll help with your depression', but since this is a topic about anxiety/depression I though I'd mention that. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong though... :p

^No, you're largely right, and I wasn't giving out advice. Theoretically it is a depressant. However, vodka helps me a lot, it makes me feel better about the world. As do most of the things you mentioned in your post, lol. 'Cept Ritalin and mary jane, have never touched those. But pretty much about everything you mentioned helps more than anitdepressants, which from my experience only make you fat and suicidal.

Yeah, I also think anti-depressants are pretty useless and like you said, they can often do more damage than good. They might work for some people, though for the most part it's the same old story over and over again. Anti-depressants are useless... Better get yourself a bottle of vodka or roll a joint, whatever works for you...

Vodka and alcohol in general don't really help me when I'm having 'the blues' and when I'm not and just drinking for recreational purposes, it makes me incredibly stupid and it certainly stops me from giving a f*** about... well, anything. Last time I got drunk I started throwing stones at my uncle's cat shouting 'Go Pikachu!' :lol:

I do however really enjoy wine and to a certain extent tequila... And pot, of course! :p

I suffer from panic attacks although I haven't experienced a major one since 3 years ago, I've learned how to handle them a bit better. I guess that is until the next random attack ,which usually happens when things get too quiet, so I try to keep busy bc those attacks are the most horrific 10 mins of your life if you've ever experienced them. :no:

Before I went to college I may have been living in the biggest fantasy world one could ever think of partly because I was sheltered and suddenly exposed to the Real World which has been a shock to my system and in addition to MJ's death, and I can't believe I'm saying this but the more I learn, the worse my depression gets and I wasn't always like this...Don't know when it'll change but I just have to keep smiling even though I don't feel like it 99% of the time, simply out of respect for the people around me and those I interact with on a daily basis. Unfortunately Social Interaction is a major part of life. Sometimes I wished I studied theatre because like many of you, I feel like everyday is a fake act of happiness.

Either way I try to be thankful for what I have,enjoy every moment and most importantly speak to God every chance I get. Doing this makes me feel like I'm not alone with the anxieties I'll face throughout the day.

Last edited:

Yeah, I also think anti-depressants are pretty useless and like you said, they can often do more damage than good. They might work for some people, though for the most part it's the same old story over and over again. Anti-depressants are useless... Better get yourself a bottle of vodka or roll a joint, whatever works for you...

Vodka and alcohol in general don't really help me when I'm having 'the blues' and when I'm not and just drinking for recreational purposes, it makes me incredibly stupid and it certainly stops me from giving a f*** about... well, anything. Last time I got drunk I started throwing stones at my uncle's cat shouting 'Go Pikachu!' :lol:

I do however really enjoy wine and to a certain extent tequila... And pot, of course! :p

I'm highly productive and rather cheery when drunk or high. High is better for art, I find, and drunk is better for writing funny stories. I'm seldom productive when sober.

I suffer from panic attacks although I haven't experienced a major one since 3 years ago, I've learned how to handle them a bit better. I guess that is until the next random attack ,which usually happens when things get too quiet, so I try to keep busy bc those attacks are the most horrific 10 mins of your life if you've ever experienced them. :no:

Before I went to college I may have been living in the biggest fantasy world one could ever think of partly because I was sheltered and suddenly exposed to the Real World which has been a shock to my system and in addition to MJ's death, and I can't believe I'm saying this but the more I learn, the worse my depression gets and I wasn't always like this...Don't know when it'll change but I just have to keep smiling even though I don't feel like it 99% of the time, simply out of respect for the people around me and those I interact with on a daily basis. Unfortunately Social Interaction is a major part of life. Sometimes I wished I studied theatre because like many of you, I feel like everyday is a fake act of happiness.

Either way I try to be thankful for what I have,enjoy every moment and most importantly speak to God every chance I get. Doing this makes me feel like I'm not alone with the anxieties I'll face throughout the day.

I know, Hun :better:

I used to be okay when Michael was HERE too... I had a 'full time' job :doh: I travelled, I watched TV and I listened to the radio without 'tantrums' and NOW... I got myself an APP with a Psych Consultant as the Job agency 'suspects' there is something wrong with me...

Well, it's Bleeping world that is wrong okay... :mat:

I'm entirely fine :D
Also, I think vodka may do wonders, but effective for very little time. Maybe it's ok if you drink a bit and feel fine, but if you drink too much, I think it's just wrong, not to mention overdrinking is bad to health and you can do & say stupid things and act like an idiot sometimes :/ I've seen drunk people, like my grandfather. Totally vodka is not great thing from this point of view. Although, how Severus already mentioned, if used enough it can help, no doubt.

Well, sometimes I have suicidal thoughts.... I also cut myself sometimes so I think I do suffer from depression..

Ben;3532941 said:
I havent been diagnosed anything because I havent seen anybody, even if I think my GP suspects something. But again, he told me I should be a study case for med students as an HSP. lol I have anxiety attacks, stress related migraines, and my brain has lost all interest in food. I also have lost all interest in the people around me, and I have severed basically all ties with them; pretty much everybody I talk to is under 9 or online. I have this physical feeling of removing a grinning mask when I go home from work. I cry all the time, and cant bear to look at any footage of Michael.

I'm old, Gandalf. I know I don't look it, but I'm beginning to feel it in my heart. I feel thin - sort of stretched, like butter scraped over too much bread. I need a holiday - a very long holiday - and I don't expect I shall return. In fact, I mean not to - Bilbo Baggins
Sorta like this?
d95d9454f8ef48859fddcce.jpg

Unfortunately, i know quite well what you mean about the mask thing. At the same time, i totally get what MJJ7777 is also saying about social interaction.By sheer circumstance some of us cannot isolate ourselves from others – in between work, family and other commitments we are simply forced to try and disguise our inner turmoil so those around us don't have to be exposed to the full extent of our pain. At times it becomes obvious for everyone that somethin' ain't quite well, but you don't wanna bother and bring everyone else down with your issues, especially if it's related to things you can't really talk about to anybody, like in my case.

MJJ7777;3597311 said:
I suffer from panic attacks although I haven't experienced a major one since 3 years ago, I've learned how to handle them a bit better. I guess that is until the next random attack ,which usually happens when things get too quiet, so I try to keep busy bc those attacks are the most horrific 10 mins of your life if you've ever experienced them. :no:Before I went to college I may have been living in the biggest fantasy world one could ever think of partly because I was sheltered and suddenly exposed to the Real World which has been a shock to my system and in addition to MJ's death, and I can't believe I'm saying this but the more I learn, the worse my depression gets and I wasn't always like this...Don't know when it'll change but I just have to keep smiling even though I don't feel like it 99% of the time, simply out of respect for the people around me and those I interact with on a daily basis. Unfortunately Social Interaction is a major part of life. Sometimes I wished I studied theatre because like many of you, I feel like everyday is a fake act of happiness.

That last paragraph is quite healthy an attitude to have and i congratulate you for it. Keeping the convesation with God going is the most important thing you can do. I believe it is my saving grace. Although i may not go to church that often (lately i've done it even more seldomly) or read the Bible every day or get down on my knees all the time, my conversation with Jesus is permanent and on going, no matter where i am or whatever else i might be doing.

At times i simply tell Him how much i love Him, other times i'm overwhelmed by His creation and His genius in designing so much beauty and tenderness all around us, other times i laugh at His sense of humor about so many coincidences and....like in any true love affair (this being THE most important of my life) at times the tone of the talk gets very dark and i cannot help but ask Him 'where are Youuu? Why do You let them do this to me?'

By them i mean both the spiritual entities that seek to devour hope out of my soul and the people the enemy uses to try and shatter my faith – in people, life and love. And i know His answer is 'I'm right here with you' and i hope one day i'll understand the purpose of all this pain, but in the middle of the storm it's extremely difficult to see and feel anything else other than my own agony. Many times i can't help but feel like this

alone12999.jpg

leavemealonecristinakud.jpg
(c) where due

I know that no matter what people will say or do or won't (cause at times omission hurts more than malice), nothing and no one will ever crush my faith in God and my love for Him. My faith in people and my hope for the future can reach minimal proportions at times, but my faith in and my love for the Lord are only growing stronger. In theory they should go hand in hand cause i can't claim to love God and hate His people, but evil has some really terrifyingly sharp tools that can mess around with the mind the spirit. Thankfully, there are events and people that help restore my faith in human decency and kindness.

As silly as the comparison may seem i guess life, same as love, is one big yo yo game with all the inherent ups and downs. The point is to hold on to dear life of that line and never give up, even if the line is controlled by external 'hands'.

There may actually be another 'game' at work - the one with ropes where two teams try to take each other beyond a certain line, the one that separates life from death and heaven from hell and in the fight between those two 'teams' human beings are caught right down in the middle and each life and soul is the stake of each little game, while the salvation of the world and the whole of mankind is the prize of the final. Okay, so that sounded a bit more apocalyptic than it was meant to be, but y'all get the point....

Michael has been mentioned by some of you and how you can't stand to watch footage of him. I haven't had a problem with that, not even on June 26[SUP]th[/SUP] 2009 to my own surprise, but more than a few of his lyrics are extremely painful to me. Some may relate and identify themselves with many songs of his, but the one song that i feel the closest to is Little Susie, most especially the one line 'how much can one bear neglecting the needs in her prayers?'

alone26.jpg

[video=youtube;0Agav3xvGYk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Agav3xvGYk[/video] Some may be quick to judge and think they know what i mean by needs, but they only know part of the story. MY greatest need and i think that of most human beings, is the certainty that i am not alone – we all need to KNOW (not think or believe, but to know for sure) there is someone who truly cares about us (not about who we are or what we do) but for us, the complete human being – body, mind and soul with all its good and bad sides.

You are ready and willing to give up anything else only to know that there is someone other than God (in the case of believers), one soul out there who can understand what you are going through and who will be there for you no matter how tough life may get and no matter how cold the world can be. For a long time last autumn the following picture was the wallpaper on my comp at home. At work i can't afford to have this kind of stuff, for reasons explained above.

alonei.jpg

Walking alone
from Patrice and Dream on from Aerosmith (for that one line 'maybe tomorrow the Good Lord will take you away') were my playlist that i had on repeat. I have of course changed both images and playlists in the meantime, enjoying some truly magical and wonderful moments of communion and very special communication, but i'm telling you all this so you can see that i get some of the things most of you here are going through.

Of course we all have different circumstances and i am convinced nobody's life is an easy ride. There isn't one human being who has not gone through some kind of sorrow – for some it starts really early during childhood (anything from lack of basic things such as food, sanitation, education, responsible, loving parents to all kinds of physical abuse), for others it's an adolescence made of a sense of inadequacy and awkwardness, for others still the pain can be triggered by the sudden loss of a loved one or the realization they are not pursuing their dreams, but are living a lie, slaves to social convention and the expectations of those around them instead of following their own path or aspiration.

Heartbreak and pain are unfortunately ingredients that come with the recipe of life and human experience. For some they are the major components, for others thankfully they are rare episodes. But no matter the intensity, the length or the nature of our pain, we must all strive to make it less so the other part of the adventure - the bright one made of joy, hope and love can be strong enough to fight back the darkness.

Christ never promised us a life free of pain, but He said He would be with us all the way. I know not everyone here is a believer and i don't mean to impose my beliefs on anyone else. Although it may not be obvious, i try to see these issues and others beyond my own Christian lens.

I do get so broken hearted when i read things like this, no matter who says them - believer or not.

Butterflies01;3599508 said:
Well, sometimes I have suicidal thoughts.... I also cut myself sometimes so I think I do suffer from depression..

I'm truly terribly sorry to hear that young man. You are such an young, beautiful soul. You really shouldn't be going through such things. I don't know the details of your situation, but let me reassure that you have my support and my prayers are with you. I know very well how horrible things can get and how dark life can seem, but please, whatever you do, PLEASE DON'T GIVE UP.

When there's hurt, empty words are not enough
– that's another line from one of Michael's songs that i relate to very much. I know it doesn't help much if anybody else tells you "I've been where you are, but it will pass".

Bland positivism, easy psychology, shallow and immature spirituality are not my cup of tea. I won't lie to you and say things will get better if only you will hang on just a little more. Nope, life will smack you and push you and shuv you. People will treat you unkindly even if you've done them no wrong. You will ask yourself more than once – 'what have I done to deserve any of this?' and deep within your soul the haunting answer will be nothing, or nothing that serious to grant all this pain and that will make it all seem even more unbearable.

BUT
in spite of all of that, you MUST keep going and fight. And also you mustn't do it for anyone else but yourself. If you believe in God, do it for Him, if not, do it for your own sake and your own future. In spite of current problems and all others that will come your way, i bet you also have a life made of some lovely opportunities ahead of you if you defy your pain and stand up to it.

There IS hope
, no matter how small.....please believe that
:)

64093096.jpg

[video=youtube;-i3cDFi6Z4k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-i3cDFi6Z4k[/video]
I know you're hurting and I know you're blue,
But don't let the pain get to you

Much love to everyone here and those beyond who are suffering in any way - in body, mind or soul. I know very well that at times the inner struggle is far more dangerous than any physical pain.

To all of you i got this to say - no matter what kind of suffering you are going through, STAY STRONG. You are stronger than your pain and you can defeat it.

*hugs*

Last edited:

WOW, that was an uplifting post Shhaaaby :better:Just what I NEEDED to read tonite...

I'm gonna take a BRAVE step tomoz... I'm gonna 'apply' for a job :tease:I know seems :swoon: with a 'lingering' Depression and 'tantrums'
but its ONLY 30 hours in a week and its something I REALLY do want to put my 'energy' in...
I HATE to be 'controlled' by consults :beee: that would eventually tell me 'to get over it' or something...
So BIG BAD WORLD here I come...

I'm gonna take a BRAVE step tomoz... I'm gonna 'apply' for a job :tease:I know seems :swoon: with a 'lingering' Depression and 'tantrums' but its ONLY 30 hours in a week and its something I REALLY do want to put my 'energy' in... I HATE to be 'controlled' by consults :beee: that would eventually tell me 'to get over it' or something... So BIG BAD WORLD here I come...

You go out there and do ur thang girl :D I'm rooting and praying for you. And remember this - no matter what does or doesn't happen, you are one great human being.

However little energy you may have at any given time, keep on fighting. That's all that matters.

WOW, that was an uplifting post Shhaaaby :better:Just what I NEEDED to read tonite...
*Hugs* right back at cha. If my words helped you in any small way then i am very happy and very greatful. It means i've accomplished my mission here :)

You are stronger than your pain and you can defeat it.

*hugs*

Failing that, you can always numb it with rose-coloured tablets of happiness.

@Butterflies01: Whenever you feel like killing yourself, think about how bloody awful it would be if it were to go horribly, horribly wrong and you ended up living the rest of your life with irreparable brain damage or as some sort of vegetable. That's the only thing holding me back, and it works.

Also, I totally get it with "Little Susie," but this is my song:

While on the subject of anxiety, I'm curious, does anybody else have an issue where you think you're going to die if you go to sleep? Like, a legit albeit irrational anxiety/fear of that, that doesn't happen very often, but happens sometimes? That happened to me just Saturday night, and I also had an anxiety attack earlier that night while out shopping, which is weird cuz most of my attacks usually happen at school or somewhere uncomfortable.

Last edited:

I am still suffering from depression over what had happen to Michael. On most days I spend just crying on and off over him. I haven't really felt a single ounce of happiness. Since before I had heard the most worst news ever about him. I hate seeing and hearing any words that is related to the word happy. That also means seeing and hearing people feeling that way. Because it just puts me in to more of a foul miserable mood. Since being happy is something I am never going to feel again. Cause I really had totally forgotten what its like to be happy. I am still wearing all black on most days. I can't seem to get myself out of wearing mostly black or dark colored clothes. I have not been able to handle watching Michael. Since May of 2010. And even listening to him is something I don't even do much anymore. Cause I can't seem to handle it. I also no longer consider myself a morning person. I can't even begin to tell you just how miserable I am in the mornings. Because I am force to face another day in a Michaelless world. If I so much as to see or hear anyone say good morning I just nastily say either what is so good about it? Or I just say to that person to shut the hell up. I would even take my constant misery out on my mother and my 2 cats. When I don't mean to. Like I did this past Saturday when my mother had ask me why I am so miserable. And I really yelled at her to remind her once again of why I am so miserable. My mother just doesn't want to get or understand why I am constantly miserable anymore. Which is what I should expect from a MJ hater. And you know thanks to what that evil monster did being constantly miserable is my happiness now. I have been trying ever since it happen to find something that would make me happy. But nothing I do or get has seem to work for me. And I have since giving up trying. I don't even like watching tv anymore cause I find it unsafe to watch it anymore. Cause almost no matter what channel I have on or what program I watch. It doesn't take long for me to see or hear some kind of an MJ reminder. Or hearing his name brought up about something. Like this past Saturday. I was in the kitchen my mother was watching Whitney's funeral on CNN. She told me to feed the cats. And I was just about ready to open the can of cat food. When the one person that was there for Whitney's funeral. Starting to talk about Michael. I could not get out of the kitchen fast enough. When they were talking about him. Because it is still something I do not like hearing about. I still hate seeing the d word or any word related to the d word in the same sentence as Michael. I don't even like seeing or watching any of my favorite programs anymore. Because most of them had aired in a year when we still had him. The same goes for just seeing or hearing any dates in a year when we still had him. Because it just makes me wish it was that date again.:( :boohoo:

Last edited:

MJsBollywoodgirl :better:
I really know how you feel but PLEASE be BRAVE, Hun and KNOW that Michael would :boohootoo if he knew you were STILL that :cry:

So please KEEP YOUR HEAD UP...

I do have depression too an i'm crying because the number in this poll is so high, I just wish to give every MJ fan here a hug. I love you all.

I do have depression too an i'm crying because the number in this poll is so high, I just wish to give every MJ fan here a hug. I love you all.

The number is for both depression and anxiety, some people here may suffer from both, or from just one of the two. Personally, I primarily suffer from anxiety. Major anxiety.

Since no one will help me and the doctors only throw dangerous [and largely ineffective/counterproductive] antidepressants at me, I just self-medicate when I can afford it, and put up with it when I can't, which then leads to horrible frustration, feeling of lack of control, and ultimately inevitable malaise/sadness, because who wouldn't eventually arrive at that conclusion, if nothing is done to treat the primary symptom?

The number is for both depression and anxiety, some people here may suffer from both, or from just one of the two. Personally, I primarily suffer from anxiety. Major anxiety.

Since no one will help me and the doctors only throw dangerous [and largely ineffective/counterproductive] antidepressants at me, I just self-medicate when I can afford it, and put up with it when I can't, which then leads to horrible frustration, feeling of lack of control, and ultimately inevitable malaise/sadness, because who wouldn't eventually arrive at that conclusion, if nothing is done to treat the primary symptom?

Well, how cruel it might sound but this is the 'bleeping' world though...
The "quacks" :beee: just 'numb' the symptoms... They don't care about what caused it or how to 'solve' the problem... NOPE... Just label, numb or GET OVER IT :blink:

Its such a CRAZY world :tease:

MJsBollywoodgirl :better:
I really know how you feel but PLEASE be BRAVE, Hun and KNOW that Michael would :boohootoo if he knew you were STILL that :cry:

So please KEEP YOUR HEAD UP...

I try to but every single time I see or hear constant reminders like:

Hearing about the Immortal World Tour
Any other tributes or whatever that is like that
See any MJ related type videos that is posted on any of the MJ sites I am a member of.
Hearing about what Michael's children are doing.
Seeing or hearing any date of when we still had him.
Any news stories about that evil nameless monster.
Or anything else that is like that.

It just makes me feel even more worst than better. Because it is just a constant horrible reminder of where he is now. I have both the Immortal and Michael cds. And ever since I had gotten them they still remain unopened. I wish I had never gotten them to begin with. My Immortal cd was a Christmas present from my mother. The Michael cd I made the horrible mistake of preordering it on Amazon.com when it was coming out. I don't know what I was thinking when I had ordered that cd. I can still remember a time when I used to be really happy and excited over a new MJ cd that was coming out. And I couldn't wait to get that new album. But I realized sadly those wonderful days are long gone for me now.:sad: :boohoo: May of 2010 was the last time I had watch one of my many MJ related videos. And I can count on both of my hands once. Just how many times I had listen to Michael both this month and last month. I used to be a true hardcore fan of Michael's. But now it is just a shell of how I used to be when it came to him. If someone would have told me nearly 30 years ago of what was to happen to Michael. I would never would have become a fan of his in the first place. And I would have saved myself all this constant pain and misery that I have been feeling 24/7 ever since that horrible June day. There is only one thing that I look forward to every day for me now. And that is going to bed and be with my teddy bears once again. Who have been the only ones in my life that can really understand what it has been like for me. Since the people in my life mainly my own mother doesn't even care or even understands what it has been like for me. Then again what does she care when all she ever did was totally defend Dr. Death to me. She doesn't see what was so bad of what he did. Plus just 2 days after it had happen my mother came in to my MJ bedroom and totally made fun of Michael and what had happen to him. She did it deliberately just to hurt me even more. It is no wonder why I had spent most of that first horrible summer in bed sleeping. Just trying so hard to forget what had happen to him. Of course the problem with that was I was constantly plague by such horrific vivid nightmares about Michael. I can't even begin to tell you just how bad they were. Even now I am still haunted by some of them. Especially by the 2 that cause me to wake up crying and shaking uncontrollably they were that bad. All the times we still had them. I very rarely would have a nightmare about Michael. If I did had a nightmare about Michael when we still had him. It would usually be something like the movie Moonwalker where he had to go save Katy. Well in those nightmares I was out to save him from someone. And it is because of those horrific vivid nightmares is why I have mental problems now. That evil monster had forever ruin my life by doing what he did. I used to be the exact opposite of when we still had him. Not anymore I'm not.:sad: :boohoo:

Ah sweetie (MJsBollywoodgirl) :better:
I do really understand your drift and some days I'm like a 'headless' chicken... Okay, today :ermm: I feel like one...

So, PLEASE... How 'tough' it might sound SEEK 'professional' HELP... I have an APP on March 14 though... I was really :blink: at first but NOW I realize that its ONLY to help me get out of this :cry: stage... Also, I NEED to find a JOB too :doh:

So, PLEASE take care...

Ah sweetie (MJsBollywoodgirl) :better:
I do really understand your drift and some days I'm like a 'headless' chicken... Okay, today :ermm: I feel like one...

So, PLEASE... How 'tough' it might sound SEEK 'professional' HELP... I have an APP on March 14 though... I was really :blink: at first but NOW I realize that its ONLY to help me get out of this :cry: stage... Also, I NEED to find a JOB too :doh:

So, PLEASE take care...

Don't you think I would L.O.V.E. to get professional help. But because of the MJ haters in my life. Especially my mother. I can't get professional help that I know that I need. Because my mother is in charge of making the appointments for me. And even if I could make the appointment about seeing someone. I have no way of going to see that person. Since I can't drive and I don't live near public transportation. And I most certainly don't have any friends that could take me. So because of that my idea of getting professional help is by watching revenge type Bollywood movies. Like what I am doing now. And thinking about how I would L.O.V.E. to get my revenge. On the person that cause me to be this way now. So I would try to take care.

MJsBollywoodgirl . You suffer too much :cry: and your thoughts on seeking revenge will only cause more pain and guilt for you. Im not sure I understand. What gave you the idea that revenge will help your depression and anxiety? :( Its hasnt so far and it NEVER will. Maybe you cant go see a professional but there is information on the internet to give you healthy ideas and information so can at least try and help yourself. I feel you are only causing yourself futher pain and depression by thinking of taking revenge or harming someone or even making your main focus revenge. That wont help you to lead a more productive life or even be able to represent or love Michael as you use to.

You are an adult woman and the circumstances you explain at home seem very wrong. That your mother is in complete control of your life like that. You must have a family doctor you can speak too. Do what ever you can to get in to see him and tell him you are greatly depressed and need help. Make that happen :) throw a fit, fake being sick or anything you can do to force you mom to take you to your doctor. Tell him that was the only way you could see him to ask for help. Empower yourself take back some control over your life. maybe Just doing that much may help you feel more empowered.
Im very worried about you and care about you. You are our family too under the banner of Michael :hug:
I hope you at least try and look for healthy ways to help yourself. I also went through this in my life.
I promise you can get better. Please do everything you can from your end.

awww Qbee :better: You know, it was your 'earlier' post to MJsBollywoodgirl's :better: 'cry for help' that made me REALIZE I do NEED that Psych consult NOW...
My mum kept on insisting too that NOTHING is wrong with me and she too was NOT pleased with my APP telling me I have always been SPECIAL and all that :smilerolleyes:

I agree with Qbee... DON'T let your mum CONTROL you so much... I can't drive too and NO ONE will take me to the Docs too but I just take the bus and I walk to where ever there is HELP...

Been there done that... REVENGE is only KILLING YOURSELF... LET GO and FOCUS on what you still can do... FIND an 'ESCAPE'... I have my Blog ;) I have this place to TALK and HELP...

PLEASE take care...

Back