Any anxiety/depression sufferers here?

Do you suffer from anxiety/depression?

• no

Votes: 21 17.2%
  • yes

Votes: 101 82.8%

• Total voters
Re: any anxiety/depression sufferers here?

Well, how cruel it might sound but this is the 'bleeping' world though...
The "quacks" :beee: just 'numb' the symptoms... They don't care about what caused it or how to 'solve' the problem... NOPE... Just label, numb or GET OVER IT :blink:

Its such a CRAZY world :tease:

It is. Only the fear holds us back. It's the most fascinating emotion--the catalyst for all others.

MJsBollywoodgirl . You suffer too much :cry: and your thoughts on seeking revenge will only cause more pain and guilt for you. Im not sure I understand. What gave you the idea that revenge will help your depression and anxiety? :( Its hasnt so far and it NEVER will. Maybe you cant go see a professional but there is information on the internet to give you healthy ideas and information so can at least try and help yourself. I feel you are only causing yourself futher pain and depression by thinking of taking revenge or harming someone or even making your main focus revenge. That wont help you to lead a more productive life or even be able to represent or love Michael as you use to.

You are an adult woman and the circumstances you explain at home seem very wrong. That your mother is in complete control of your life like that. You must have a family doctor you can speak too. Do what ever you can to get in to see him and tell him you are greatly depressed and need help. Make that happen :) throw a fit, fake being sick or anything you can do to force you mom to take you to your doctor. Tell him that was the only way you could see him to ask for help. Empower yourself take back some control over your life. maybe Just doing that much may help you feel more empowered.
Im very worried about you and care about you. You are our family too under the banner of Michael :hug:
I hope you at least try and look for healthy ways to help yourself. I also went through this in my life.
I promise you can get better. Please do everything you can from your end.

awww Qbee :better: You know, it was your 'earlier' post to MJsBollywoodgirl's :better: 'cry for help' that made me REALIZE I do NEED that Psych consult NOW...
My mum kept on insisting too that NOTHING is wrong with me and she too was NOT pleased with my APP telling me I have always been SPECIAL and all that :smilerolleyes:

I agree with Qbee... DON'T let your mum CONTROL you so much... I can't drive too and NO ONE will take me to the Docs too but I just take the bus and I walk to where ever there is HELP...

Been there done that... REVENGE is only KILLING YOURSELF... LET GO and FOCUS on what you still can do... FIND an 'ESCAPE'... I have my Blog ;) I have this place to TALK and HELP...

PLEASE take care...

No I don't think it will cause more pain to me. It will make feel better knowing that evil monster is where he belongs. In Hell forever burning in that Lake Of Fire. That monster should be on death row now. Awaiting to be put to death by lethal injection. Not spending only 2 years in prison. What the hell kind of justice is that? I just hate my country's justice system so much. It is because of my country's justice system is why a child killer is out walking free now. I should had been the judge in Dr. Death's trial. Because I would have been sentencing him to death. And I will also be the one to give those 3 poisons to him. That monster really mess me up bad by doing what he did. If you had the kind of horrific vivid nightmares that I was constantly plague by. All through that first summer with out him. You will fully understand why I am like this now. I had never had nightmares that were that bad in my entire life. And I am still haunted by some of them now. And if having those nightmares weren't bad enough for me. I had such severe insomnia and hypersomnia back then. And I still have my insomnia now. But thankfully nearly half the time I am almost back to sleeping the same number of hours. I used to always get when we still had him. Plus back on January 6th 2001 I had lost my one grandmother in the same way as I had lost Michael. So that is another reason why I am like this now. I still don't know what her doctor did. But I went to go see her in the hospital on Christmas day 2000. And she was doing really well. Thinking that she will be home sometime that week. But 12 days later she had died. No one can go from doing really well and then go to really bad to where you end up dead in just 12 days. Plus the hospital she was taken which is in my town. Was consider one of the worst hospitals in my country back then. So that didn't help any. And Just like Dr. Death my grandmother's doctor was someone just by looking at him. Is someone that couldn't be trusted. We should have sue her doctor and the hospital for the wrongful death of her. But because of her being 80 years old it would never had hold. Plus her husband of 59 years didn't want to go through with it. Believe me as much as I want to get revenge. It will never happen since unfortunately I live on the other side of the country from where he is. I had looked up some of those online depression help sites. And I have done some of what they said and it hasn't work for me. The one site I remember being in said you should have supportive friends and family. Which is something I don't have. I have countless of times try to find or do things that might help get me out of my depression. And nothing really work for me. Back in Fall of 2010 I was forced to break my promise of how I will never get a Nintendo Wii. Because of all the stories I had heard about it. So I got one in hopes it will do trick for me. And for a while it was. And I was finally starting to feel better. And finally starting to get out of my depression. Until I had a news story about Dr. Death on here. And it just made me go back in to my depression. And now not even my Nintendo Wii or my Nintendo 3ds has helped me get out of my depression. It is just something I just seek comfort in. Well other besides eating, reading, sleeping, drinking hot tea with honey, and watching my Bollywood movies. I had since given up on trying to find something to get me out of my depression. Because no matter what I do or get it is not going to help for me. Because there will always be something that I will either see, hear, or read that is Michael related. That will put me right back in to my depression.:sad: :boohoo:

MJsBollywoodgirl :better: You do what you feel is best for you honey.
Im at least glad you have your , eating, reading, sleeping, drinking hot tea with honey,
and watching Bollywood movies. I like Bollywood movies too. You also have us :flowers:

All of the people here are in my thoughts and in my prayers. I know many times life can get you to feel

depression_signs_13062.jpg

231231762087408994_5_Umy0z_XM_f.jpg

and usually that actually means

137922807308047151i8am5.jpg

99290366754387586_ny_Hwkyso_f.jpg

146367056609258932_ZARzzt_B5_f.jpg

231231762087398211_DJh_U1y3_J_f.jpg

But in spite of all of that you gotta know

30751209925512388_w9_Jd_F6yj_f.jpg

26951297739860989_Ecok_Rz_Qy_f.jpg

because

43980533830724107_y_Da_B1_I3f_f.jpg

The arguments of faith may not be relevant to some of you here, that is why my main reason for holding on, namely Jesus, may not be familiar to some. He is the source of my hope and my faith, even when they reach the size of the mustard seed, but no matter if one believes in Him or not, we all have the right to a beautiful life.

So BollywoodGirl, Butterflies kid, SS, Daryll everybody - chin up and keep fighting for your rights, okay? :) And Bgirl - try and let go of the need for revenge, it really is a most negative and useless emotion and the only person it ends up hurting is you.

Also this bit of advice is quite helpful as well

231231762087405172_BDp9vr1q_f.jpg

And peeps - depression really ain't that uncommon, so much so that even Batman gets it every now and then. Don't believe me? Here's the 'proof' :p

130320336407.jpg

In the other post i mentioned a particular song from Patrice. Well here is another one, this one in much happier tones; it is one of them songs that cheers me up. It used to be my ringtone for a really long time :D

Stay strong everyone

99290366754642613_a4_R8j0_JE_f.jpg

Last edited:

Thanks girl :heart:

I had it BAD this morning again but NOW I know what to do to STOP the TORTURE...
I just turn on MJ tunes and POP in here and my tears turn into laughter with the cute Michael piccies, the stories, the support you get here...

I do have a Job interview next Friday and I'm so :wild: it's the 'protected' place that phoned first for an APP... They 'understand' the NEW me...

My dad just wants me to return to my old job but I do LOOK the same as 3 years ago but I don't FEEL the same any more and it's a constant battle to be 'understood' and to 'fight' for the NEW 'broken' me...

Indeed, I'll always say "I'm fine"... "I'm okay" cause explaining HOW you feel will ONLY get you MORE hurt as they just don't get it why I'm sad :no:
Okay, I got all the 'material' stuff I want... I don't need to go hungry... but my health and soul have been shattered and NO food nor material gain can 'replace' this 'gaping wound' that is covered with the :heart: I get from my MJJC Family :love:

I do. So much.
Since I was 10 more or less...I was in therapy but my daddy stopped it...anyway, I don't take medication but I have heart' problems and I feel so bad. :(

I do. So much.
Since I was 10 more or less...I was in therapy but my daddy stopped it...anyway, I don't take medication but I have heart' problems and I feel so bad. :(

Ah, :better: DarlinMichael :hiya:

You've come to the RIGHT thread to HEAL or at least 'seek' comfort when BAD days pop around the corner...
I know, health problems can be a 'bugger' hey... The ONLY thing that doesn't hurt today is my tongue :tease:
Anyway, it's the HUMID weather that 'kills' me :smilerolleyes:

We're here for you, Darlin as all of us 'posting' here know how tough life can be...
TOGETHER we can be STRONG :D

Take care!

Wow.

I thought I was the only one who suffered with several different diseases, but to be honest about it (I thought I'd never write openly about it), I suffer from 2 severe chronic diseases. Honestly I've had these diseases all my life but wasn't recently officially diagnosed with it.

I have a very arduous ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder) disorder which was shown after a few medical exams, they concluded the final results with a rational convoluted explanation, parts of my x-rays shows white spot like particles which expands in high concentration situation which demands my brain to 'overheat', my concentration can at any moment crack which leads to 90% of the time I either stand still and stare at what I'm suppose to do until someone shakes me and lead me to where to start or I give up and end up with having a ravage disaster around me (both in homes, hygiene, job or activities). It's really difficult for me to learn new things, I cannot read a page of a book, after just a few seconds I've totally forgot about its context and which last word I just read. Ironically though I learn fast when it comes to VISUAL teaching-mode and video/theoretically/interesting-mode. (Even just now when I write this text; I have to halt, go back, read, go back, halt and one-to-one letter learn some new and hard words). My concentration scale are very low for instance if I'd sit and listen to a conference after just 5-10 minutes I cannot sit still... (no need for explanation about it though, if you have ADHD you know).

The second disease I have is bipolar (hypomanic and major depression), there are two levels of bipolar syndrome; Bipolar 1 and Bipolar 2.
Just to sum up a short description of the differences between 1 and 2. Only 20% who suffers or have suffered a manic-depression period can (not saying it's a fact) overwrite to bipolar 1. Ones you've been fully diagnosed or have had suspicions about this you must IMMEDIATELY start with the medication. Doctors are prohibited to subscribe you with the most common drug for bipolar 1 patient; Lithium. ? consult your doctor about which medicine you'll take. The symptoms for B1 are very variant since most B1 patients have a very long period of "feeling-good" moments, however B1 patients often suffers from hallucinations, 'ghost-voices' (voices that are temporarily stuck in your head), EXTREME happiness, EXTREME manic periods and in down-side when the patients become ill, enormous rage, suicide thoughts, destructive abuse and manipulations; however when B1 patients gets ill, it only lasts a short period of time (estimated 1-2 weeks). However a B1 patients gets these hills more often than a B2 patient.

That's what I am a B2, after being diagnosed the doctors sadly put me on Lithium which made my psychiatric phrenetic. I do not suffer the joints of B1, however I do get severe manic-period in which I very fast can react on. But if you do not inhale your medication every single day and every single exact time it will take longer for you to get better. The differences between B1 and B2 when it comes to 'sad and depression moments' are enormous. B2 patients can go weeks, months or even years without getting sick (if you're on the right medication and under in which I need to inform you with, you'll be under observation the first 1-2 years and enhance the right dose until you're where they feel you're 'safe'. Both B1 and B2 can suffer from multiply panic attacks (several ones a day), anxieties or panic/anxiety attacks. To know how to deal with both panic and anxiety attacks please follow the link below.

http://www.medicinenet.com/panic_disorder/article.htm

Most people think anxiety and panic attacks are the same thing, but to correct you with this; it's not. They are two different things with strikingly symptoms. However a anxiety 'attack' (doesn't always have to be attacks) often corrupts when your mind is reflecting some very bad and negative memories, (e.g loss of a friend, family or someone important, money, relationship, wedding *yeah it's true*, or emptiness). Your body reacts heavily under these circumstances, you'll feel hopeless, worthless, ugly, fat, unwanted etc... It's often very hard to think happy thoughts under these 'attacks'. Let me tell you this, I've suffered from anxiety all my life and the best way to get rid of that feeling is to talk to someone professional and cry, if you let the feeling you have in your body inside you will probably produce a fear of dying and abandonment, that's where the panic attack comes from.

Under panic attacks you don't often cry and shake, your body reacts very heavily in which you'll feel a raised heart beating faster and faster, lump in arms, legs and hands, heavy breathing and dizziness. Try to breathe calmed and slow and imagine (if there's no picture or squared figure around) something squared, like a picture frame or something that makes you happy... If that doesn't help inform a friend about this and teach him or her to calm you down DO NOT LET THEM GRAB YOU AND SHAKE YOU, the 'fear' you have in your mind appears to be very real in that moment of time. You often feel as if you'll get a heart attack but don't worry you will NOT die!

When you get a panic-anxiety attack your mind have collapsed uncontrollably, only medical supervision can assist you then, after all of my panic-anxiety attacks I've crawled up and started to cry and shake, but that's ok, your body will after 20 minutes (after each attacks) calm down and you will feel nauseous, dizzy and weak. Lead the person to the bed BUT leave the lights and the door to the next room open and on! Let the person hear some existence in the house, can be anything, the TV, radio, music or even talking on the phone can sooth the person down.

WOW this was much but hope what I wrote can be in any help. Right? ;)

Mod note
Please do not try to diagnose or give medical advice to members. You could do more harm than good just love and support each other, help build each other esteem and encourage those suffering to seek a Dr. care if they are suffering. Of course you can speak of your own problems experiences and what helped you out. but dont diagnose somones illness or try to give medical advice. We are not doctors. This is for your protection, the members protection and the boards protection. xoxo

I also have bouts of depression and anxiety attacks. My heart goes out to each and everyone of you :hug:

Depression\Anxiety Support Group

I've been suffering from depression for 5 months, and been on meds for 1 month, I think it runs in my family, and I just all of a sudden felt awful. I was trying to sing in my room and I just collapsed on the floor crying and couldn't stop, we went to my first doctor and thought I had something called PMDD so he put me on birth control pills and sent me home, that made my depression worse so we found a new doctor who said I have depression and anxiety, i'm taking Zoloft now and seeing a small difference.
I know I'm not alone in this horrid ordeal but I thought it would be nice to start a support group for sufferers of depression/anxiety, whether you have dealt with it a while ago or are dealing with it now we all gotta stick together and be there for each other, share how you've gotten thru it, your story, things that have worked for you ect.

Suffering from on-and-off depression

I'm slowly starting to tell people now,but for the last five years beginning with Michael's passing,I've been spiraling through an on-and-off roller coaster of depression. After the moment of Michael's passing,I was extremely depressed and I couldn't do anything. I couldn't properly function,even after starting eighth grade after the summer's end. September 13th,2009 is a night I will never forget,because I was opened up and became happier after watching Lady Gaga's Paparazzi performance. I know,it seems ridiculous,but that's how I fell in love with her. The rest of 2009 and all of 2010 I was happier,and even more so after starting high school. Things became even better in 2011 when I met my first boyfriend over the summer. We met through my sister's (now ex) boyfriend because they're close family friends. We dated for three months,but it came crashing down after we had a huge fight. I was devastated. This brought back the onslaught of depression again. I slowly got over it and lifted myself out of the depression. The rest of 2011 and 2012 was okay. 2013 was the worst year of my life so far. Not only did I go through a manic break up and was at my lowest point,I figured out my aunt had bone cancer and had to get a bone marrow done. My mom and I had to make an emergency trip to California to see her at the time. It was at my lowest point,even more so after I came back for my senior year. The beginning of that year was a bumpy road (two suspensions within weeks of each other),but I finally straightened myself out and finished the year. It was even better ending the year getting a new boyfriend,who I'd liked for four years. We ended the relationship on mutual terms because he became homeless shortly after the end of the year. I offered him to stay at my house for one night being nice so he can shower,get a meal,and sleep in a bed. Until that night I was trusting of him. I then discovered quickly that he had stolen an iPod Touch,Gamecube,and a Nintendo DS I had gotten as gifts from friends and pawned them at a pawn shop. I was furious and devastated. To top it off,I had also liked another guy,but we also had a falling out because of some things that will remain undisclosed. I have since slowly lifted myself out of this depression,but I'm starting to feel it coming back on after I'd gotten back in contact with both my ex and this other guy. My ex was leading me on hardcore within the first three or four days we'd gotten back in contact,but then he just got a girlfriend out of nowhere and didn't tell me anything. I have seriously had enough of guys,but that doesn't mean I'll go straight. I am just done with the bullsh*t. I will slowly end up lifting myself out of it,and I will be starting cosmetology school in January and plan by the end of the year to have my driver's license,so I'll become independent mostly and not have to worry about relationships.
I shouldn't dump all my problems out and expect sympathy. I just wanted to tell my story because hopefully,I can have someone with a similar or semi-similar story to relate to me.

Last edited:
Re: Suffering from on-and-off depression

Thanks for telling your story - sometimes it helps to just put it all out there.

The ups and downs of life - its constant. I think sometimes you just have to have faith that you'll get through to the other side, recognize the deep fundamental things that matter to you - and hold on to that. Its good to see though that things may be looking up for you as you dive (or drive! lol) into independence. Keep forcing yourself to think positive thoughts. Affirm the things that matter to you. You'll be fine!

I have to say after reading your story, I think your one very strong person. We all have our issues and our pains that we try to deal with, but you are moving forward and putting yourself first now which is courageous. Many people can't do that. I do understand the darkness as I've had my own experiences with it as most of us do from time to time. I won't go into great detail as it is very personal for me, but I will say that I was involved with an alcoholic (chronic as it turns out) and after leaving him was raising my child on my own while trying to find work. Lord was that a long trial. Eventually I did get back to work and my daughter is now a brilliant and talented artist and a woman with her own mind which she says I taught her (if I might brag just a bit). Who knew she was actually listening to me all those years? So we never do know what the future holds and your success may just be beginning.

I'll take a stab at this, since I'm old enough to be your mother, and I've been through a lot. :)

You will never find peace and happiness within yourself through other people. It's good you are making plans for some independence and a career path. You must love yourself. Once you find this within yourself, you will not need to seek out others to find happiness. And a significant other could come along later, but you will be in a much better place.

I remember being your age and being boy crazy with way too much drama. Now I know that there is much more to life than that and pursuing my career, hobbies and keeping my close friends/family by is what helped me. Then, my life started to fall in place because I was in a better place to handle the rough patches. And you will be too. :)

Thank you all for your comments. I definitely agree and I need to back off from romance for quite a while. Fortunately,the biggest part of my life was coming out to my family and they were extremely supportive,so that took so much more weight off my shoulders after September 2010.

I bet many of us got depressed after that horrific day and it's despicable when others take advantage people are down and vulnerable to use or hurt them. No one deserves to be used and abused but all those undeserving, bad things that happened to you doesn't justify every time you've been rude and insult some of us here just because we happen to disagree with you neverlandranch. It's quite common having differences and disagreements in a discussion forum but it's not pleasant at all on the top of those differences people insult you.

Hello. :huggy:
I have been through a lot myself too, so much so that I'd have to take some time to type it all out. What I really wanted to say to you is You're not alone... and I myself knows how this feels... when people take advantage of you, people who you love/care about and they are suppose to care about you... I had my childhood BFF steal from me in the summer of 2013 I've been homeless via storm destroyed home and another so called friend of years jumping ship on renting a place together I've been stuck with sickness, family deaths, so many, many things... I just wanted to let you know I understand and I want you to know that this isn't you someone told me once that sometimes when things seem to be falling apart they're actually falling into place.
Keep you're head up. :wub:

P.S.
Some things here at MJJC is the MJJC Legacy Team forum is full of positive things to read about Michael and take part.
Also, The What About Us #MJFam Forum
http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/forums/172-What-About-Us-We-Are-the-MJFam

Holding Hands ..supporting the fans all across the world thread:
http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/t...ands-supporting-the-fans-all-across-the-world

..And this song to you (and everyone) it always makes me feel good. :D

Last edited:

I bet many of us got depressed after that horrific day and it's despicable when others take advantage people are down and vulnerable to use or hurt them. No one deserves to be used and abused but all those undeserving, bad things that happened to you doesn't justify every time you've been rude and insult some of us here just because we happen to disagree with you neverlandranch. It's quite common having differences and disagreements in a discussion forum but it's not pleasant at all on the top of those differences people insult you.

I think we all succumb to our disagreeable and defensive moments. And trust me, I've been on the other end of some insults when it comes to disagreements on this board, and I've also been the one to be super stubborn and defensive about my own viewpoints...but...honestly, such disagreements are petty in the big picture, IMO. We all have our faults and our faults don't mean that we aren't justified in our feelings regarding our individual life situations.

We all get hurt when people insult us, but if I want to be forgiven for the many times I might have come across as offensive to others when I'm in a heated debate, I have to lend the same courtesy. Of course, this is in no way saying your feelings about being insulted are invalid either. But I think sometimes the only way to get past these kind of things is to think above it. On both sides.

Last edited:

We're all human at the end of the day. None of us are perfect, we've all got our share of the good and the bad and the in-between. I think it's recognizing our weak moments, learning from them and striving to improve that's important. And once in awhile we get lucky and achieve it. Life is far too temporary to be focusing too much on the negative side of life.

Sorry that has happen to you. You are lucky that you even have any friends. Where I don't have any. As well as of boyfriends. I never had one before. Mainly because ever since I had fallen madly in L.O.V.E. with Michael back when I was 12. He has literally been the only guy I had ever wanted in my life.

As of me I am still suffering from depression. After what had happen to Michael. I remember losing nearly 50 during the first month without him. Eating was something I had totally lost interest in doing. Then I had started to turn to food for comfort. I also still suffer from insomnia. Most of the time I am up the entire night. And the nights I do sleep it is only for a few hours and that's it. And my bed anymore has been the rec room sofa. Which is over 20 years old. And it is really not easy sleeping on a sofa that old. But thanks to that evil nameless monster I am quite use to it. My bedroom is a practical shrine to my beloved Michael. And is only use as my closet now. Since I can't handle being in that room for very long. My MJ hating mother doesn't care nor did she want to get help for me after what had happen. My mother even defended that evil monster by what he has done. I had told her about my 3 suicide attempts. And she still did not care at all. She doesn't get or understand why I am the way I am anymore. And she never wants to hear about it is because of what had happen to Michael. Every single time I have tried to bring it up to her. It always ends up in to having another huge fight with her. So I wonder if it would have been better if I had gone through with one of my suicide attempts. And maybe my MJ hating mother would finally get the message of what I have been trying to tell her. But you know what who needs her. Or the other MJ haters in my family. When I have my Bollywood, God and Jesus, and my video and computer games in my life now. To help deal with my constant depression. I can't even begin to tell you just how attach I am to my Kindle Fire hd. As well as to my Nintendo 3ds and my Nintendo Wii U. And for the longest of time back when we still had him. I had consider myself an atheist. That is the only thing good that had came out of what had happen to him. That I had gone straight back to my Christian religion. I really had no choice if I want to go and be in the same place with Michael.

I still have trouble at times listening to him. And I still can't handle the thought of watching him again. All of my MJ related videos that I have collected over th. e years is all cover with dust now. And back when we still had him. It used to make me go crazy if I see the tiniest bit of dust on any of my MJ related videos. Now I just don't care about how much dust there is on them. Same goes for my Opus book. There is dust on that as well. Which it really doesn't matter to me. Since I had only looked at it 3 times since getting it. Back on December 18th 2009. I am still a constant wearer of all black clothes. So I am still in mourning over him. But I can say one thing I haven't been crying over him much like I used to. But I still can't handle seeing people on tv that had once known him. Cause I just don't find it fair that they had gotten to do. The one thing that had always been my most biggest dream. That is to meet Michael one day. And the one other thing that has also been helping me. Is that I have this huge L.O.V.E to look at the clouds now. Whether on tv, in pictures, or in real life. But mostly in real life is what I prefer. And just wonder what Michael could be doing up there now. And wish that I was there with him. I really hate the days when I see no clouds in the sky. That means I can't wonder what Michael could be doing right now.

I have been tweeting today as everyday for our official MJJC Legacy Team Project Twitter @MJJCLegacyTeam and I saw this tweet composed via MJJC @MJJCommunity Twitter
....and I thought of you, neverland-ranchdressing, I hope you're doing well. :huggy: It really is a message to us all, isn't it..

11jyaue.jpg

Neverland- have you ever considered professional help? Like a therapist or counselor? Many people brush them off because they think that only "crazy" people seek that kind of, but it is simply not true. They are doctors and there to help you when you don't know what to do. That's not saying you can't turn to your friends, family or even us on here, but maybe seeing a professional could help you to sort out the problems you are having better than all of us combined could.

I won't go into detail with my story, but I was horrifically abused at the end of the summer, 2005. For nearly ten years I lost the will to even want to go on with life. I was simply existing; not really living. My family didn't know how to help me, and neither did my friends. And of course I didn't know what to do. So my options were, get help or continue down a spiral of self-abuse that would have eventually killed me. So I sought professional help and it was the best thing I could have ever done for myself. I am now happier than I have ever been in my life :)

Maybe you have tried this, or maybe you aren't interested in it, but I thought maybe I would at least toss it out there as a suggestion. You deserve to be happy :)

Neverland- have you ever considered professional help? Like a therapist or counselor? Many people brush them off because they think that only "crazy" people seek that kind of, but it is simply not true. They are doctors and there to help you when you don't know what to do. That's not saying you can't turn to your friends, family or even us on here, but maybe seeing a professional could help you to sort out the problems you are having better than all of us combined could.

I won't go into detail with my story, but I was horrifically abused at the end of the summer, 2005. For nearly ten years I lost the will to even want to go on with life. I was simply existing; not really living. My family didn't know how to help me, and neither did my friends. And of course I didn't know what to do. So my options were, get help or continue down a spiral of self-abuse that would have eventually killed me. So I sought professional help and it was the best thing I could have ever done for myself. I am now happier than I have ever been in my life :)

Maybe you have tried this, or maybe you aren't interested in it, but I thought maybe I would at least toss it out there as a suggestion. You deserve to be happy :)
I have done professional help in the past,but it really made a significant impact on me during middle school. After I left and went into high school,I felt I didn't need it. And I'm really sorry you went through what you did. :(

I have done professional help in the past,but it really made a significant impact on me during middle school. After I left and went into high school,I felt I didn't need it. And I'm really sorry you went through what you did. :(

How do you feel now? Do you feel you could still benefit from such help, or are you doing okay, and you're just wanting to talk about your life experiences- kinda "get it out there", so to say?

Thanks for you comments, but I'm okay, really. It's not my intention to hijack your thread, lol. I was just using my story as an example :p

How do you feel now? Do you feel you could still benefit from such help, or are you doing okay, and you're just wanting to talk about your life experiences- kinda "get it out there", so to say?

Thanks for you comments, but I'm okay, really. It's not my intention to hijack your thread, lol. I was just using my story as an example :p
I feel better sharing my stories with other people aside from professional help honestly.

We all have our own ways of coping. Your not alone that's for sure. We all have dark periods inside ourselves whether we want to admit to it or not.
[h=2][/h]

Sorry that has happen to you. You are lucky that you even have any friends. Where I don't have any. As well as of boyfriends. I never had one before. Mainly because ever since I had fallen madly in L.O.V.E. with Michael back when I was 12. He has literally been the only guy I had ever wanted in my life.

As of me I am still suffering from depression. After what had happen to Michael. I remember losing nearly 50 during the first month without him. Eating was something I had totally lost interest in doing. Then I had started to turn to food for comfort. I also still suffer from insomnia. Most of the time I am up the entire night. And the nights I do sleep it is only for a few hours and that's it. And my bed anymore has been the rec room sofa. Which is over 20 years old. And it is really not easy sleeping on a sofa that old. But thanks to that evil nameless monster I am quite use to it. My bedroom is a practical shrine to my beloved Michael. And is only use as my closet now. Since I can't handle being in that room for very long. My MJ hating mother doesn't care nor did she want to get help for me after what had happen. My mother even defended that evil monster by what he has done. I had told her about my 3 suicide attempts. And she still did not care at all. She doesn't get or understand why I am the way I am anymore. And she never wants to hear about it is because of what had happen to Michael. Every single time I have tried to bring it up to her. It always ends up in to having another huge fight with her. So I wonder if it would have been better if I had gone through with one of my suicide attempts. And maybe my MJ hating mother would finally get the message of what I have been trying to tell her. But you know what who needs her. Or the other MJ haters in my family. When I have my Bollywood, God and Jesus, and my video and computer games in my life now. To help deal with my constant depression. I can't even begin to tell you just how attach I am to my Kindle Fire hd. As well as to my Nintendo 3ds and my Nintendo Wii U. And for the longest of time back when we still had him. I had consider myself an atheist. That is the only thing good that had came out of what had happen to him. That I had gone straight back to my Christian religion. I really had no choice if I want to go and be in the same place with Michael.

I still have trouble at times listening to him. And I still can't handle the thought of watching him again. All of my MJ related videos that I have collected over th. e years is all cover with dust now. And back when we still had him. It used to make me go crazy if I see the tiniest bit of dust on any of my MJ related videos. Now I just don't care about how much dust there is on them. Same goes for my Opus book. There is dust on that as well. Which it really doesn't matter to me. Since I had only looked at it 3 times since getting it. Back on December 18th 2009. I am still a constant wearer of all black clothes. So I am still in mourning over him. But I can say one thing I haven't been crying over him much like I used to. But I still can't handle seeing people on tv that had once known him. Cause I just don't find it fair that they had gotten to do. The one thing that had always been my most biggest dream. That is to meet Michael one day. And the one other thing that has also been helping me. Is that I have this huge L.O.V.E to look at the clouds now. Whether on tv, in pictures, or in real life. But mostly in real life is what I prefer. And just wonder what Michael could be doing up there now. And wish that I was there with him. I really hate the days when I see no clouds in the sky. That means I can't wonder what Michael could be doing right now.

I love clouds too. You can get so lost in them.

Update: So I also figured out as well that my ex stole a Nintendo Gamecube,which I was unaware of until earlier this month. I'm legitimately sick and tired of guys treating me this way. I don't deserve it whatsoever.

Back