Any Eminem Listeners here

I despite Eminem. I hate him to bone for making joke out of MJ. No excuse whatsoever.
(As MJ said, "Great artist dont do things like that.")

I will never understand why some people choose to hold grudges against someone they don't know, for YEARS, on behalf of someone they don't know. It doesn't make you a 'better' fan or anything.

Anyway, Eminem is without a doubt very talented. :) I think my favourite album by him is probably the Marshall Mathers LP.

eminem jokes about everybody. he loves michael really. he has mentioned many times he is a huge fan and has made comments about michaels passing. he just loves to shock people. they expect it from his persona "eminem". but marshall mathers the guy is not like that.

and also, eminem is one of the greatest rappers of all time, no doubt.

He's the most talented writer and he's not that bad of a person he actually has a good message, I love his rap on Airplanes with B.O.B (i think) i like it when you can relate to poeple and i can relate to eminem

Im sure it's been mentioned but he has a new song called Im not afraid, Totally donning

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/5ihKs1yjKHs&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/5ihKs1yjKHs&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

The day this mj/eminem grudge stops is when the world falls into oblivion. Now that that's aside, new song is pretty good.

Anyone see him on Jonathan Ross last night? I'm looking forward to his new album.

I listen to him, but I don't consider him to be one of my favourite artists. I can listen to some of his songs and be amused, but not amused enough to buy a whole album. I find his parody songs to be a bit on the crude/petty side, but I definitely liked his other songs like "Cleaning Out My Closet" and "Mosh". His "3 A.M." song is quickly becoming one of my favourites, though. I even bought it on iTunes! The video for it was spectacular! :D

What he did to Michael, though.... *shakes head*

Eminem - 99-2010- Flow+Lyrics+Metaphors+freestyles+Emotion = >>> you're hottest rapper, Aint nobody fuckin with this white boy

I love Eminem....LMFAO theres this page on facebook called: "Eminem's face when lady gaga accepted her award at the VMA's" Please please go to it!

& hes very humble. Thats the first thing I like about any artist- their modesty.

Fucking incredible. I'm awe struck with these two tracks from Recovery:

He's the G.O.A.T. It's done lol

I love the 1st song but I wish Lil Wayne wasn't on it. Can't stand his voice! Sounds awesome, can't wait to hear the album!

Original poster... how does it feel to have Yeezy2010's 1000th post right here in your thread? :)

Overall generally good album album. Lyrics are alright. Production could be better. His flow is always good. 7.5/10 from me. Most important thing is, it has reply value. Which is what Em needs after his last two albums. Timeless music. Which he is fully capable of doing. And I dont agree with him kiss sayin he would of had his ass handed to him by Kanye. Your Eminem for god sake, you dont get your handed to you (in the mainstream).

MMLP > SSLP > Infinite >>>> TES >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Encore>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.........

>>>>>> ..... Relapse.

Gonna post some of my favorite lines from Recovery. Focusing mostly on punchlines and rhymes here.

"You can get the dick, just call me the ballsac, I'm nuts
Michael Vick in this bitch, dog, fall back you mutts"
- Cold Wind Blows

"Motherfucker might as well let my lips pucker
Like Elton John, cause I'm just a mean cock sucker"
- Cold Wind Blows

"I'll show you pussy footin, I'll kick a bitch in the ****
Til it makes her queef and sounds like a fucking whoopy cushion"
- Cold Wind Blows

"These are shoes that you can't fill
shit the day that happens the world'll stop spinning
And Michael J. Fox'll come to a stand still"
- Cold Wind Blows

"shit dissin me is just like pissin off the wizard of oz
wrap a lizard in gauze, beat you in the jaws with it
grab the scissors and saws and
cut out your livers, gizzards, and balls
throw you in the middle of the ocean in the blizzard with jaws"
- On Fire

"Gotta shake that ass like a Donkey with Parkinsons
Make like Michael J Fox in the Jaws playin with a etch-a-sketch
betcha that youll never guess whos knocking at your door"
- Won't Back Down

"Bitch am I the reason that your boyfriend stopped rapping
does a bird chirp? Lil Wayne slurps syrup til he burps
and smokes purp? Does a wordsearch gets circles (w)rapped around him like
you do when I come through? I'd like you to remind yourself
of what the fuck I can do when Im on the mic"
- Won't Back Down

"And get on the floor when the beat drops and stop stallin'
They call the Stefan Marlbury of rap, darling
Cause soon as they throw on some R. Kelly I start BALLIN'!"
- W.T.P.

"Chick, it ain't like me to split a piece of dry pita
I'll be an S-L 'til the I-M to the S-H-A-D-Y,
And I don't need a tank top to be a wife beater"
- W.T.P.

"you try to turn your charm on
Cause you just think you're Bishop the don one
But if you think you're fucking with me, homie you're on one
I'm cockin' my head back like 'Ed Lover, come on son
She's on my johnson, she brings my name up constant
Your boys are like "she's fucking with dude, she wants son"
- Seduction

"They call me fire Marshall, I shut the shit down
Your entire arsenal is not enough to fuck with one round
I am also the opposite of what you are like
You're a microcosm of what the fuck I am on the mic
I am awesome, and you are just awe-struck
She's love-stricken, she's got her jaw stuck
From sucking my dick, aww fuck"
- Seduction

"Where the fuck is Kanye when you need him?
Snatch the mic from 'em, bitch I'mma let you finish in a minute
Yeah that rap was tight, but umm..
I'm fucking with the greatest verse of all time
So you might want to go back to the lab tonight and um..."
- No Love

"That means I'm on top of my game and it don't stop
Til my hip don't hop anymore
When you so good that you can't say it
Because it ain't even cool for you to sound cocky anymore"
- No Love

"Who can catch lightning in the bottle?
Set fire to water?
Comin' out the nozzle on the fire hose,
Quiet and swallow."
- Cinderella Man

"Rewound the future to the present,
Paused it don't ask how,
Fuck the past motherfucker
He's the shit right now"
- Cinderella Man

"there ain't nobody as bomb as me, I'm calm as the breeze
I'm the bee's knees, his legs and his arms I'm a
superstar, I'm ready for you Mama,
Why you think the only thing I got on is my pyjamas?"
- So Bad

"I stuck my dick in this game like a rapist, they call me Slim Rothelsberger
I get beserker than a fed up postal office worker"
- Almost Famous

"That's what I call blowing your mind, when I come back like nut on your spine
I'm a thumbtac that you slept on son
Now here I come screaming "attack" like I stepped on one!"
- Almost Famous

"Now get off my dick, dick's too short of a word for my dick
Get off my antidisestablishmentarianism you prick!"
- Almost Famous

"Do you think it's gonna cost me a pretty penny?
Shiit, if I think a penny's pretty
just imagine how beautiful a quarter is to me"
- Untitled

"Cuz, you can bet your ass that we gone get it crackin'
Like a Kraken and Titans when they're clashin'
Get your brains bashed in so bad
You gone have Kurt Kobain askin
To autograph a bloodstained napkin"
- Untitled

And, the best one liner on the entire album..........

"If they don't like they can all get fucked, instead of sucking him off
They can go get a belt or a neck tie, to hang themselves by
LIKE DAVID CARRADINE THEY CAN GO FUCK THEMSELVES AND JUST DIE!"
- Almost Famous

Last edited:
LOL because the world was so pro-Michael in that period. He could've said "fuck Michael" as his rebuttal to the backlash and gotten away with it at the time. Be real. He apologized in the face of most people wanting him to stir it up. He was even asked if he thinks Michael is a strange human being, a question so many people would have said yes to, and he replied "not really" and said a bunch of stuff about the media that people on this forum always say. He acknowledged that if there was one singer targeted more than him it was Michael Jackson, and said he admired how Michael continues being himself no matter what is said about MJ's behavior. He went way too damn far in his apology to just assume that it was fake. He was repeatedly pressed in the interview to say something negative or make fun of Michael, and he wouldn't do it. Em has never really struck me as the type of guy who's politically correct just for the sake of being politically correct.

The only MJ fans who believe that he apologized because he "had" to are those who WANT and GET OFF on having an additional person to hate on account of Michael (and there are many many many of those fans). Eminem's reply to anyone who's had a problem with his music has always been "fuck you", and he still apologized to the most targeted and ridiculed celebrity on the entire planet at the time of the controversy. The music video was an ill-advised parody that he did for no other reason than the fact that the topic was hot at the time. Get over it.

lol. i wish Michael could get away with stuff like that..

as for the commenter who said why hold a grudge over somebody you don't know, on behalf of somebody you know..hey..who knows anybody? lol

people get so worked up over each others' opinions, as if those opinions control them or somn.

oh..and....no.

Back