"Anyone Notice?" Thread

I think there's some footage in there from the 24th.

MJlastnight-1.jpg

Notice the shirt he's wearing in this particular picture from the 24th. He's wearing the same shirt during Earth Song and Thriller in the movie.

Earth Song:
MJearthsong-2.jpg

Thriller:
MJThriller-2-1.jpg

This could be just a mere coincidence, but I highly doubt it. I think certain portions of these two songs were definitely from the 24th.

Also, during one of the DVD features, there's footage of him wearing the same shirt and what looks to be the same jacket as in the first picture.

Whats his shirt say anyway? I cant make it out ; all I can see is: For My then some music notes

:lol:

This thread is great!

Some of ya'll are WAY too observant! :mello:

:lol:

Did you guys notice the jacket michael wears in Human Nature? The one where he is also wearing the gold pants? Isn't that the Heal The World jacket he used during the Dangerous Tour???

michael can make anything fashionable. A pair of dirty old socks, some dog poo & a raggedy pair of underwear and you got yourself a new style, new fashionable outfit. lol.

Just if you keep your eye on mj the whole time in the changing or blending of performances you see certain faces that are just nice..

When mj does the get me out...pause...in human nature and goes '' city hear begins to beat.''...It changes from the jacket performance to mj in gold pants..But if you keep your eye on mj in the first scene until it disappears he makes an awesome face..I think he is going into the slide move but his face is like '' ooooo, yea I'm feeling that..His mouth opens and he sorta says oooooh..Just love the face lol

Just if you keep your eye on mj the whole time in the changing or blending of performances you see certain faces that are just nice..

When mj does the get me out...pause...in human nature and goes '' city hear begins to beat.''...It changes from the jacket performance to mj in gold pants..But if you keep your eye on mj in the first scene until it disappears he makes an awesome face..I think he is going into the slide move but his face is like '' ooooo, yea I'm feeling that..His mouth opens and he sorta says oooooh..Just love the face lol

oooh...wow, i gotta check it out again!!

I love love love the black jacket hes wearing & the shoulder blades are pointed up and out. I tried to find a pic but I can't find it. it looks like its from the future. lol.

I was surpirised how normal and different his speaking voice sounds. Like it wasn't MJ.

That's kind of funny because that is what he really sounded like when he wasn't in public. His voice in This Is It is his regular voice not his Michael Jackson pop star voice.

Does anyone know why during "Beat It' he purposely says "Don't you ever come around Shere!

This is the only song I know of he purposely changes the lyrics.

I love the way it sounds. I just never knew why.

Does anyone know why during "Beat It' he purposely says "Don't you ever come around Shere!

This is the only song I know of he purposely changes the lyrics.

I love the way it sounds. I just never knew why.

i think it's just another Michaelism. lol

what i notice most..as if it was never done before..lol...a phrase that doesn't make any sense, when it comes to MJ...he just cannot move badly..even when he gets frantic, during his performance of Human Nature...every move, even if it was meant to be herky jerky, is a dance move, by nature. when he doesn't go into the moonwalk, across the floor, in Billie Jean, but stays in place, his gyrations rise the temperature, in everyone. when it looks like he should run out of moves, he just doesn't. when he preserves himself, it turns into a subtle but fantastic move. when he uses his 'falsetto', in Earth Song, in place of the powerful voice he uses at the end of the recording..the 'falsetto' is powerful, and the singers can't seem to keep up with it, even with their full voices. it's when i realize, even more, that that 'falsetto' is so Michael, that the term 'falsetto' doesn't do it any justice. so, i'll just call it another part of the Michael singing voice, cus it's too good to be named.

i think it's just another Michaelism. lol

what i notice most..as if it was never done before..lol...a phrase that doesn't make any sense, when it comes to MJ...he just cannot move badly..even when he gets frantic, during his performance of Human Nature...every move, even if it was meant to be herky jerky, is a dance move, by nature. when he doesn't go into the moonwalk, across the floor, in Billie Jean, but stays in place, his gyrations rise the temperature, in everyone. when it looks like he should run out of moves, he just doesn't. when he preserves himself, it turns into a subtle but fantastic move. when he uses his 'falsetto', in Earth Song, in place of the powerful voice he uses at the end of the recording..the 'falsetto' is powerful, and the singers can't seem to keep up with it, even with their full voices. it's when i realize, even more, that that 'falsetto' is so Michael, that the term 'falsetto' doesn't do it any justice. so, i'll just call it another part of the Michael singing voice, cus it's too good to be named.

I love his innovations.:cry::blush:

This is random....but did Michael like Spiders?

I ask cuz he was coming out of one in the "Thriller" performance and they were used alot in the "Moonwalker" movie also. I know he loves animals but I'm not sure about the Spiders?:unsure:

This is random....but did Michael like Spiders?

I ask cuz he was coming out of one in the "Thriller" performance and they were used alot in the "Moonwalker" movie also. I know he loves animals but I'm not sure about the Spiders?:unsure:
Haha could be, I don't know..

I didn't like the spider in Thriller :bugeyed It came so close on the screen, ewww.. not a big fan of them!

Just found this blog post by Ben Baller (a celebrity jeweler who made a diamond broach for Mike) and I thought I'd share it with you all:

MICHAEL JACKSON...THIS IS IT

first off, WOW, like goosebumps WOW!
I didn't know what to expect, but damn, this was raw ass footage for real! It was really the man behind the man and it covered so much of this upcoming sold out tour of MJ's and it was crazy. I've met the man, the myth the legend before, but this movie really would shut up anyone who had any preconceived notions about Mike. It really shows how professional he was and how amazing his whole stage presence to and how a life long career molded him into the greatest pop star and singer of all time. I mean some people are around music a lot and don't understand the mechanics of how music is made, but MJ dissected this tour to the molecules... from the drums to steps to of course his lead dancers to stage sets... this was not just a production or normal tour. this was deeper than a broadway show or play. This shit would battle a cirque de soleil show. I mean with so many damn hits, I couldn't imagine how exhausting an entire show would be for him.... and at 50 years of age, my dude was still busting moves so fluid and so G I was amazed!

There was a particular part of the movie where they threw him into an old bogart film and the CGI is so amazing these days, this shit was movie inside another movie inside a huge show and then the part where he was singing "the way you make me feel"and how he started out raw acapella and then orchestrated how he wanted to project this song on stage (he did that with everything) but it was just some next shit.... His commands were said so soft and gently, but demanded the utmost respect! It was insane how much power he had over this and not that he abused it, MJ knew exactly what he wanted out of this tour. I'm so sad he's gone and nobody will be able to see the tour.

1 thing that had my heart drop and stop everything was around the middle of the movie, where the dancers are wearing sorta swat team outfits... MJ is wearing a white tee and a blazer and on hte white tee Michael Jackson aka the greatest of all time, aka the King of Pop was sporting a custom made diamond broach made by yours truly and the ICEE FRESH family. I can't explain what that meant to me......

go see the movie,
for me, growing up and actually going to the store to buy Off the Wall and buying "thriller" on record and tape when it first dropped made this experience a little different due to my age. I was very impressed. The film continuity wise was superb and it was edited amazingly from a few different angles..... that's all I need to say

I noticed when the stunt man slides down the stairway and then the camera shows it again there is something that wasn't there before.

Last edited:
Frank Dileo confirmed in an interview that it wasn't MJ sliding down the bannister and the other stuff - it was a stunt double.

I knew it, cos I always thought the "MJ" sliding down the bannister looked shorter than the real MJ :yes:

yes they talked about that before anyway ; they weren't gonna have mj really do that.

I noticed that after he complains about the ear monitors after 'I want you back' and kenny aks him to tell them if it feels better and Michael never put them back in.

Yes yes!! Michael says it feels like somethings pushing in my ear!! :(

Kenny asks can we do anything to help?

Michael pauses......then says...''maybe turn it down a little bit''??:doh:

ohhhhh dont you just love his gentleness?? :yes:

so polite yet to the point!!

Love and miss him so so so much :yes:

and btw just incase I dont find another suitable thread............seeing as I am still in TTI thread.......I just MELT when he says at the end of ''I'll be there''............''I'm just trying to conserve my throat''...............please understand...............oh my melting moment for me!! anyone else ID??

I noticed that when MJ and dancers are doing the smooth criminal intro on the white screen there is a shot were there is no Michael. I guess its a body double or something.

This is my first time posting anything in this forum, so on that note, Hello!

I have an observation that I'm curious about, and wondering if anyone else has noticed it, or if anyone might know why it was done this way... At the very end of Earth Song, when the dozer is coming on stage, and MJ is standing in front of it, suddenly everyone (including MJ) becomes 2D. Like cardboard cut-outs. Also, there is what looks like cardboard cutouts of an audience. Why would they do that? What's up with the cardboard cut-outs?

This doesn't take away from the movie, I absolutely loved it regardless. I was just curious from a production and/or editing standpoint.

This is my first time posting anything in this forum, so on that note, Hello!

I have an observation that I'm curious about, and wondering if anyone else has noticed it, or if anyone might know why it was done this way... At the very end of Earth Song, when the dozer is coming on stage, and MJ is standing in front of it, suddenly everyone (including MJ) becomes 2D. Like cardboard cut-outs. Also, there is what looks like cardboard cutouts of an audience. Why would they do that? What's up with the cardboard cut-outs?

This doesn't take away from the movie, I absolutely loved it regardless. I was just curious from a production and/or editing standpoint.

It was a digital impression of what would have happened onstage (real MJ infront of digger).

"Anyone Notice?" - NOT on TII

I jsut had a quick question I thought I would post here - why does MJ cover up his mouth when the ladies are on stage with him? Is it cuz while hes hugging them hes talking to them too and covers his mike?

just curious...thanks

Back