Appleheads!

yeah i'm constantly lurking in that thread :mello: i think it's interesting :mello: that's all i'll say here i guess :mello: i don't post there because tensions are so high over there i don't need to get attacked :mello: wish i was in medical school right now so i could comment with some legitimacy :mello:

:mello:

wqq7gh.gif

:wub:

:wild: :wub: :heart: :wub: :heart: :shifty: :wub: :heart:

omg thats awesome! :heart: tomorrow i wanna write something like that in the snow :D

:bugeyed: Thank God you're not a guy Britt or else I'd be a little scared right now :lmao: Yeah I so need to be smacked :ninja:

:bugeyed :rofl: Ash :lmao:

No more autopsy talk in here pls? :mello:

Im gonna log out again lol :mello:

I'm going to have my friend medical doctor read it for me, and explain everything, so I'm trying to write down all issues that are questioned to come back on this with her. I want to understand - but I can't read it all. Just can't.

Won't say more in Appleheads :mello:

sorry :mello:

work it, work it, work it... :wild: :wild: :wild:
cgfrtd.gif

now SHAKE IT OFF :dribble:
rfhdh.gif

:mello: much better topic :icecream:

ahhhhh long day at work with no internet and spotty phone service ahead of me (well, been to/from work already at 5am, going back now :doh:) will be staring at a boring program and/or doing bitch work all day :lol: so may or may not be back later :lol: :mello:

Morning guys :huggy:

I'm up way to friggin' early. I so wanna go back to slepp :sleep: But I have to leave for Bowling Green in about an hou and a halfr to see the surgeon :mello: I hate these early appointments.

Hey LYMMJ! :waving:

Aww :hug: I know how u feel, getting up real early suxs!

sorry :mello:

work it, work it, work it... :wild: :wild: :wild:
cgfrtd.gif

now SHAKE IT OFF :dribble:
rfhdh.gif

:mello: much better topic :icecream:

:mello: :bugeyed :mello: :mello: :shifty:

And it's okay, I'm actually interested too, just not in here and not all the time...

Hey LYMMJ! :waving:

Aww :hug: I know how u feel, getting up real early suxs!

Yeah it sucks sweaty balls, that's why I dont do it even when I should! :D :mello:

Guys, remember him? :
326_mikkoleppilampi.jpg

The news tell that he and his wife are separated :mello: Now is my chance! :shifty: :D

Just kidding, I want him to be happy and they have a kid, so I hope they will work things out :p :ninja:

Thanks guys :D hehehe i'm so happy for me hehehe

and yes Missy me too, i just asked cause i was curious but i'm not really interested on it, i'm a single lady so...I think i'll spend that day doing what i'm doing always, loving and think about Michael :heart: :wub:

Thanks guys :D hehehe i'm so happy for me hehehe

and yes Missy me too, i just asked cause i was curious but i'm not really interested on it, i'm a single lady so...I think i'll spend that day doing what i'm doing always, loving and think about Michael :heart: :wub:

same here hun free and single the only :wub: i have is for michael

Back