Michael+Jackson+Thriller+Era+Photoshoot.jpg

BadEra11.jpg

Michael+Jackson+Dangerous+Era.jpg

mjj057.jpg

You-Rock-My-World-Photoshoot-michael-jackson-invincible-era-9599232-330-340.jpg

camm10103241635.widec.jpg

SPX-027906.jpg

michael-jackson-final-rehearsal-02.jpg

Hello all of my precious Apples! I see so many familiar names, its like family. :wub:

I had my fabulous houseguests on Friday, Herstory and London came over and we squeeed over Michael, and hung out and went to the Apollo and it was fabulous! I think I was so busy with them on Friday that by Friday night, I was an emotional mess, and Saturday was even worse. It's been an emotional rollercoaster since then, as I'm sure it's been for all of you. We're hanging in there tho, aren't we? That's all we can ask.

I think we all just need some time. These past 12 months have been harder than anything I've ever been thru in all of my almost 33 years of living. But I DO know that if it were not for all of you, I don't know where I'd be. It's not even that we had to speak personally, but every time I came into this thread there was someone here with a kind word, or a funny picture or story that made me feel better. Especially because I knew were were all going through the same things in our own ways.

I can't say that I was ever completely suicidal over what happened, but I can say that there were plenty of times where I sobbed until I made myself physically sick, as I begged God to take my life instead of Michael's. I never thought about taking my own life, but I sure as hell had moments where I prayed that God would do it for me. Michael's death was so deep and so depressing for me, and I don't know what I would have done to myself had it not been for you all to pick me up and help me move on.

I don't know if this pain will ever go away for any of us, but I thank Michael for creating all of these bonds that we have... he's made sure that even in his death, his message of love and unity of all people from all corners of the world coming together will live on. Especially thru the MJJC Appleheads.

hugs to all of my Appleheads old and new. It's been a year, but the mourning AND the celebrating of this man's life will always continue. I know we will make sure he's never forgotten.

To all the Apples, every single one far and wide. On this day, June 25th 2010, we mourn and celebrate the loss of the one man who brought us all together as an Apple Family. He's still with us inside, proud of our journey as a group and our immense growth in both numbers and bonds between us. From many countries we share the same interest, and Apples is the place to have fun, chat and share complete L.O.V.E with each other.

Today is a sad day for every Michael fan across the nations, and on a personal level between us, Apples and MJJC, we are feeling the hurt especially hard. Luckily, we have had our Family to help us through the good and bad of the past 365 days. We have gone from hundreds of pages in a few weeks to literally meeting others face to face. I'm sure it's Michael that's given us the confidence to look past the computer monitor and hang out in person.

Look out of your window at the night sky. Those bright stars are not only Michaels spirit giving us hope, belief and comfort. They are every Apple making itself known to you, joining together in unity. I personally have gained many (I hope) lifelong friends here. Ones who's backs I have, and they (again I hope) have mine. I know I've probably forgotten to mention a few things as it's 2AM here. Also, I'm sure you all have seperate and possibly different feelings, that can't be expressed by me here, so I apologise).

michael-jackson-final-rehearsal-02.jpg

So, as we move past one anniversary and head towards the next, there really is only one thing to say. Thank you. Thank you to everybody who has posted here, and contributed to The Apples. The lurkers to the thousands-of-posters. I do love you all as my family and I hope you can say the same thing. As the only post of June 25th, 2010 in Appleheads, I feel I had to make it extra special. I hope everyone has a warm, L.O.V.E filled day today.
Tom.

so well said tom :wub: :weeping: :wub: :weeping: :wub: :hug: :hug: :hug:

We have our home back!!!

Yesterday was one of the hardest days I've had to face and I was happy being in the company of other apples...But all I have inside me still is :weeping:

:hug: stephen... :hug:

6gee5c.jpg

:heart:
Just dropping by to say I have buckets of love for all of you.
Remember the L-O-V-E amidst the tears.
:angel:

:hug: :hug: :hug:

I REALLY LOVE YOU ALL
last year would have been so much harder to bear if it wasn't for each one of you
thank you Tommy for your fabulous Apple post :heart:

156po3t.gif

:give_heart:

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

So I post this the 25th o fb since we could not post here, but I will leave it here now in case someone hasnt read it :coffee:

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
To all my Apples! Is being a year guys and you have being always here for me! I cant explain how thankfull I am with all of you! This would being so much harder with out you.
You have being my rock this last months and I feel so lucky to have found you!

Today is one of the hardest days, try to stay strong, but feel fre ...e to cry, scream and sad if you need to. But remember also to think of him with joy and a smile in your face, he would want that!
You know that love survives so we can rock 4ever!
Love you Appleheads!

9u57ye.jpg

:cheers:

feel the same way paula :cheers: :hug::hug::hug:

omg Tom, this is just WOW!! thank you so much xxxxxxxx

heya paula, i feel the same, I am so thankful for all of you.

i love you all, i really do, i hope to stay in contact with you all forever, you all mean a lot to me.

i love you from the bottom of my heart

jackie

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

Wow just read everyones messages :cry: You guys are just so special to me and to be honest I am finding it hard to type with the tears streamin down my face, :sigh:

All i can say is i Love each and every one of you :heart: Tommy u hve such a special place in my heart i mean i knew you were a sweetie but Friday u were my rock, I am so sorry i was such a mess i tried to be brave and to be honest I was all day (well brave and quite dunk) but as we sat in the pub i think reality hit me Michael was really not hear :( Thank you for ur Kind words and many hugs!! Stephen thank you for the picture sweets :heart: Perfection in its finest form :heart:

Right now i will upload some pics xxxx

2n17xhz.jpg

ohn6n9.jpg

16awljp.jpg

Inside the 02 they had a memorial area for people to leave things for Michael, I made sure he knew we loved him!!!!! Mum placed it next to a beautiful picture of Michael and i also placed some flowers :heart: This was a difficult place to be and i did not stay in there long, with songs like Man in the Mirror and I just cant stop loving u playing it was a bit much :(

2rgdn4x.jpg

Me and Tom in the slug and lettuce Tom again thank you so much :heart: You were amazing :huggy:

dgrkex.jpg

There was a beauiful sunset sat the 02 I really felt Michael was trying to show me no matter what he was still around us all :cry: God i miss u angel!!

Right i am just gonna take a second to compose myself will add the rest in a moment xxx

dani that is so beautiful :heart: :heart: :heart: thank you for putting it up :heart: omg it going to the family :cry: :cry: :cry:

i would just like to say, that like all of us here, thank you all so much for making this place such an inviting home :give_heart: the love between us all is simply amazing, goes to show what a wonderful person michael is, bringing us all together, even under these circumstances :cry: i would be lost without you guys, really :hug: :hug: :hug: i am so grateful for the friendships i have formed with all of you, i love you all :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

sl7abp.jpg

mutny0.jpg

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

thank you michael for bringing us all together!!!!!

I would like to say something very important, but I dunno what to say :blush:.
I feel you've said everything I could have...
so I will just post something the most important
(I think)
that brought us all together:

MichaelJacksonHeart.jpg

mjsand.jpg

Michael_Jackson_fans_9080.jpg

1515983_MichaelJackson-Fans4.jpg

our deep love for Michel, for incredible person he was and a great artist

we love you, Michael
:heart:​

stephen :hug: keep the faith hun :angel: :angel: :angel:

53ppop.jpg

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Re: appleheads!

too cute!

So I went and found my first post too :lol:
It's 24 page. It's almost 4400 pages ago!
Right after TOTALLY LOONGGGG MONOLOGUE WITHOUT A MULTIQUOTE BY MISS HEARBTREAK AKA JAYBENDY.

I'm totally lovin' you appleheads!!!
Can I join?Can I join?Can I join?Can I join????
*bounces without control*

Hello all of my precious Apples! I see so many familiar names, its like family. :wub:

I had my fabulous houseguests on Friday, Herstory and London came over and we squeeed over Michael, and hung out and went to the Apollo and it was fabulous! I think I was so busy with them on Friday that by Friday night, I was an emotional mess, and Saturday was even worse. It's been an emotional rollercoaster since then, as I'm sure it's been for all of you. We're hanging in there tho, aren't we? That's all we can ask.

I think we all just need some time. These past 12 months have been harder than anything I've ever been thru in all of my almost 33 years of living. But I DO know that if it were not for all of you, I don't know where I'd be. It's not even that we had to speak personally, but every time I came into this thread there was someone here with a kind word, or a funny picture or story that made me feel better. Especially because I knew were were all going through the same things in our own ways.

I can't say that I was ever completely suicidal over what happened, but I can say that there were plenty of times where I sobbed until I made myself physically sick, as I begged God to take my life instead of Michael's. I never thought about taking my own life, but I sure as hell had moments where I prayed that God would do it for me. Michael's death was so deep and so depressing for me, and I don't know what I would have done to myself had it not been for you all to pick me up and help me move on.

I don't know if this pain will ever go away for any of us, but I thank Michael for creating all of these bonds that we have... he's made sure that even in his death, his message of love and unity of all people from all corners of the world coming together will live on. Especially thru the MJJC Appleheads.

hugs to all of my Appleheads old and new. It's been a year, but the mourning AND the celebrating of this man's life will always continue. I know we will make sure he's never forgotten.

lemme just say...
if you and London didn't take some acid one night
and didn't go on and on about Jennifer Batten's hair being an Ent from Lord of The Rings on fire,
I'd had never found this place. So I'm here thanks to you two!

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

:lol: Stephen, coming all in business lol

omg Tom, this is just WOW!! thank you so much xxxxxxxx

heya paula, i feel the same, I am so thankful for all of you.

i love you all, i really do, i hope to stay in contact with you all forever, you all mean a lot to me.

i love you from the bottom of my heart

jackie

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

:heart::heart::heart: Jackieeeeeeeee!!! :heart::heart::heart:

This is for ya! But dont tell no one ok? :ninja:
8wb5me.jpg

Wow just read everyones messages :cry: You guys are just so special to me and to be honest I am finding it hard to type with the tears streamin down my face, :sigh:

All i can say is i Love each and every one of you :heart: Tommy u hve such a special place in my heart i mean i knew you were a sweetie but Friday u were my rock, I am so sorry i was such a mess i tried to be brave and to be honest I was all day (well brave and quite dunk) but as we sat in the pub i think reality hit me Michael was really not hear :( Thank you for ur Kind words and many hugs!! Stephen thank you for the picture sweets :heart: Perfection in its finest form :heart:

Right now i will upload some pics xxxx

Danie :hug: :cheers: :heart: You are so lucky to have tOmmy next to you that day :D

2n17xhz.jpg

ohn6n9.jpg

16awljp.jpg

Inside the 02 they had a memorial area for people to leave things for Michael, I made sure he knew we loved him!!!!! Mum placed it next to a beautiful picture of Michael and i also placed some flowers :heart: This was a difficult place to be and i did not stay in there long, with songs like Man in the Mirror and I just cant stop loving u playing it was a bit much :(

2rgdn4x.jpg

Me and Tom in the slug and lettuce Tom again thank you so much :heart: You were amazing :huggy:

dgrkex.jpg

There was a beauiful sunset sat the 02 I really felt Michael was trying to show me no matter what he was still around us all :cry: God i miss u angel!!

Right i am just gonna take a second to compose myself will add the rest in a moment xxx

Some more of the tributes from inside the 02 :cry:

x0tfdl.jpg

30w6oi8.jpg

alrvh4.jpg

20u4m14.jpg

2lxyrna.jpg

2vmxcue.jpg

One of the performers Kish he is amazing

9hpgt1.jpg

Me at the start of the day feeling Okish and starting on the drink!!

k1rxo1.jpg

Me and a guy who looked EPIC

Me and mum

29vjr5d.jpg

Me and Kish

rtjb4o.jpg

The MJJC banner

k35a1x.jpg

At 10:26pm UK time we all held a minutes silence :cry: We held hands and stood in a circle, this was so hard :(

Me and a lad in an amazing jacket, i look awful cause this was after the nervous breakdown!!

1217m8k.jpg

DANIE!!!!:wub::wub::wub:

Such great pics!!! I love all of them!

And I think I see Jackie there!!!!:wild::wild::clapping::clapping::punk::punk:

Laaaaaaaaaaaaaad :giggle:

and ...... wait ... cause I have to prepare this.....

APPLEBANNER TO THE FAMILY??????!!!!!!!
NO WAYYYYYYYY!!!
REALLY???????
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

293w120.jpg

3313e9z.jpg

5z3b6b.jpg
Yes sis i left the poster there the stuff is being sent to the family so i thought it was the best place for it Hope thats ok with everyone :)

Yep is ok with me :mello:.

Those pics bring back so much :( I was so torn apart during and immediately after the silence :cry: I could barely stand and had to lean on my knees against the water fountain at the o2...I may have even been praying to Michael I just dunno :weeping:

Steeeeeeeeeeeeeee :heart: :better:

I'd like to see one large apple gathering one day :(

Me toooooooooo plizzzzzzzzzzzz :angel::angel::angel::angel:
ru1z81.jpg

HB!!!:wub: I know exaclty what you mean! I know the feelings and I cheer this and so many other feeling with all of you!
And that is why we still together! :cheers:

dani that is so beautiful :heart: :heart: :heart: thank you for putting it up :heart: omg it going to the family :cry: :cry: :cry:

i would just like to say, that like all of us here, thank you all so much for making this place such an inviting home :give_heart: the love between us all is simply amazing, goes to show what a wonderful person michael is, bringing us all together, even under these circumstances :cry: i would be lost without you guys, really :hug: :hug: :hug: i am so grateful for the friendships i have formed with all of you, i love you all :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

sl7abp.jpg

mutny0.jpg

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

thank you michael for bringing us all together!!!!!

Doc!!!!:cheers::clapping::wild::wub:

md0cb6.jpg

I would like to say something very important, but I dunno what to say :blush:.
I feel you've said everything I could have...
so I will just post something the most important
(I think)
that brought us all together:

MichaelJacksonHeart.jpg

mjsand.jpg

Michael_Jackson_fans_9080.jpg

1515983_MichaelJackson-Fans4.jpg

our deep love for Michel, for incredible person he was and a great artist

we love you, Michael
:heart:​

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:Calliezka!!! :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:
Luv yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa SRSL!!!:wub:

I think my ton of bricks have finally fallen on me :weeping:
:weeping:

Buahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!! Lurker extraordinare!:hysterical:

hello! come in, have a sit, relax and share some laughs, love and joy! please respect each other and the rules, because you know this applehead will:

2m67ki1.jpg

i'm going to dry my hair as you all shuffle in. :hair_dryer:

[highlight]HI TO EVERYONE WHO JUST DISCOVERED THIS THREAD[/highlight] :bye: this is a thread to celebrate mikey and each other at mjjc. don't be shy, join in and say hello. the thread can move very fast when we're all online but don't worry about missing anything, just start dancing! we are all one big happy family. everyone is an applehead. :)

Here is my first post. ^_^
Confession: I wasn't even drying my hair. I just loved that smiley, lol.

:group:

Just realised my name's not on the apples banner :( You think the memorial will still be there this weekend? :angel:

Back