Attention All Members: Slow Downs Caused By Ddos Attack

A member :mello: just when this forum started grow then it gets hacked :( i remeber a similer situation happend when MJJC was first launched it took about just under a week to clean up if i remeber rightly

We promised we would keep you informed.

Unfortunately the matter is more serious than we thought. I have no words to describe our feelings right now. We are proud of what we've set up in few weeks, speaking of all the amazing features of MJJC, and someone now is clearly trying to destroy all of this.

Please note that we had to temporarily set off the website, but the forum will remain open.

Stay tuned for more updates! Thank you.

MJJC Team

:flowers:

This is AWEFUL!! I can't describe how angry I am...and I thought it was me...but I was just trying to see my profile...I'm INNOCENT I tell you!! INNOCENT!! LOL!! :lol:

Seriously, I hope whoever the culprit is gets caught and punished.

SunsetDriver...Excuse me for asking this,but i don't understand a thing about haking.In fact,what i know about internet or even computers,is the minimum needed if i can put it like that.

What i wanna know is...can't you find a way to avoid these persons to even join the forum?and also...what exactly did happen with the hacker thing?

Thanks so much for the update and I hope it's all fixed up soon! :)

now it's clear to me why i had the hardest time of my life accessing the features of our site yesterday. and i thought this was because of the sudden volume of browsers that the system cannot handle!:D

i do hope that whoever did it-either as a prank or with a malicious intent, wud not go unpunished.

grrrr.... those kind of people :crazy who get a high disrupting the otherwise normal system and causing havoc and incovenience on members of this forum shld answer for it :perrin

What i wanna know is...can't you find a way to avoid these persons to even join the forum?and also...what exactly did happen with the hacker thing?
I think it would be difficult to find out who these people are, since surely they used fake IPs.

What exactly did happen? Hmm...let's say it's just like keep refreshing website/forum's pages hundred times/minutes since the system collapses.

Why do these people not have a life of their own to ruin instead of trying to ruin someones hard work creating the forum

so this is why its so slow.. loading pages and even pictures have been loading slow sometimes since i moved here. nice to know.-

Maybe its Roger Freidman

Hahaha probably. Hes just bummed all these different MJ forums are being closed.

Anywho, I hope it's all ok SunsetDriver and can all be sorted out. Thanks for letting us know.

Are we still being attacked. It still is hanging up for me and it hadn't been doing that since back when this board first went on line. We hardly have any people on line either.

Last edited:
Hi all,

We're sorry for the current slow down you've been experiencing in the last hours but someone found it funny to do a DDoS attack on us. They are maliciously reloading the website in order for it to use it's bandwith and crash us.

Our webhost is pulling the ips for us so we can see and so they can ban.

Be sure this time the haters will be punished and their names will be made public.

MJJC Team
thank you, I hope the loser gets what he deserves

Some brain dead idiot is getting his/her kicks from trying to bring us down. Not gonna happen, dude.
They are not local I can tell; ;) "..we'll have no trouble here."

thank you for informing us.
Although it took me 10 minutes to open this thread because it was so slow and I had to try 5 times:p
I thought it was because of the axtra traffic...
Anyway, I'm still glad I found a new spot here with MJJC and I'm sure this problem will be solved soon :)

Guys

To tackle this issue I have been making some changes to our root server

I hope this may help those that are having trouble

I couldnt get on this morning but all is good now and the themes are back too. Thanx for all the efforts the staff are putting in especially now with all the extra traffic :)

Back