Autopsy Photo's, Crime Scene Pic to Show what really happened to our MJ!?

As painful as it was I watched the simulation... Did anyone else notice how low the bruising was on the chest? Seems kind of low to be caused by chest compression?

I have a question - weren't these stories that you have mentioned published in tabloids? they could be completely made up, right? I really do not remember seeing anything about this in credible newspapers. Even TMZ only mentions the time it took to call the paramedics and the phone calls that Murray placed as questionable events.

There is no such thing as a "credible newspaper".
The so called "credible news" is every bit as made up as the tabs. They tell what the top brass allows them to let out. So much of it is propaganda.
I remember all the "credible" news media when the trial was looming. It was all lies. They have all been telling lies about Michael for years so the public would have a "picture" of who they wanted you to believe he was. If you still believe their crap. You should ask yourself why?

And i'm not happy about possibly being right either.

I am saddened for what our Michael must've felt in those moments...

I am crying reading this thread but the truth MUST see the light of day! We cannot let the Evil keep hiding in the dark only because it is hard to face.
Be strong Michael fans! We owe him that much!

The so called "credible news" is every bit as made up as the tabs. They tell what the top brass allows them to let out. So much of it is propaganda.
I remember all the "credible" news media when the trial was looming. It was all lies. They have all been telling lies about Michael for years so the public would have a "picture" of who they wanted you to believe he was. If you still believe their crap. You should ask yourself why?

let's agree to disagree. although I would not argue that "most" media cannot be classified as credible, I would not go as far as label them "all" not credible. There have been magazines such as rolling stones and ebony to write that he was being extorted, cnn and bbc did a good job just summarizing day's events while being impartial, Geraldo was shouting from rooftops that MJ was innocent. so yes "most" of them are not credible but I believe that there are "some" that still are.. if you think the opposite all I have is respect for you.

I wonder why LAPD did not take a fingerprints from MJ bedroom, Murray bedroom etc? . Ppl who killed Michael should leave their fingerprints everywhere unless they were wearing gloves. LAPD screwed up as usual. When it comes to Michael they never do anything right. .

They didn't take fingerprints because they did not seal it off as a crime scene at the time and because they did not seal it as crime scence any evidence now is not valid, making it very difficult to prosecute. This is very convenient for those who killed Michael

Just a few questions / thoughts :

about who had access to Michael's room and upper floor : It doesn't really surprise me that he wouldn't allow access to his room : that's his only really private room in the house. So my thought on this is that he would allow access to the upper floor to certain staff members, and these staff members were not necessarily allowed in his room. What I mean is, it is possible that Dr Murray was allowed on upper floor, but not in Michael's room, and this could have applied to other staff members.

Also, Micheal got in trouble before with certain people he allowed to his room (staff stealing from him, just one example, there are others).

Do we know who was cleaning the house ? These people certainly have interesting info.

I think I read somewhere (search warants) that empty cigarette packs were found in the master bathroom. I thought that was strange, since Micheal didn't smoke, and from what I heard, didn't like the smell of cigarettes and so wouldn't allow people to smoke around him, didn't even allow people to smoke indoors at Neverland. Not sure if it is useful at this moment, because we don't know how many bathrooms there were in the house, which one he was using, if the cigarettes packs were there before he passed away, etc.. Still, that detail caught my attention.

Now about the autopsy : There is no way I would want these pictures posted anywhere, or shown publicly in anyway. It is a huge lack of respect for him, and his family and friends. Each person deals with death in their own way, and some of us do not want to see the body of a dead loved one. That's my case. My father died 2 months ago, I haven't seen his body after his death, and definitely didn't want to : I don't want this kind of memory of him. An autopsy report would be enough to understand what happened. I think I would able to see them, I was just thinking about his kids, brothers and sisters, Katherine and Joe, or any other person who was close to him. It's their decision to see these pictures or not, so what would happen if they were made to, because some of them are leaked ? It sounds horrifying to me.

Anyway, I was surprised by the bruises also, it doesn't look like the place where you would do CPR. I'm not a doctor, so I could be wrong, but I know that when you're doing CPR, you often break a few ribs in the process, so ??? Anyway, I agree with Victoria, I don't really believe the autopsy "pictures" are real.

Still about the autopsy, why would Joe ask the UCLA for their medical reports if the family had a second autopsy done ? I remember this was debated in another thread, and some of the posters doubted there was a second autopsy at all.
Well just now it occured to me that UCLA doesn't have the autopsy report, do they ? So all he can get from them are the medical reports from the ER ???

more questions than answers....

let's agree to disagree. although I would not argue that "most" media cannot be classified as credible, I would not go as far as label them "all" not credible. There have been magazines such as rolling stones and ebony to write that he was being extorted, cnn and bbc did a good job just summarizing day's events while being impartial, Geraldo was shouting from rooftops that MJ was innocent. so yes "most" of them are not credible but I believe that there are "some" that still are.. if you think the opposite all I have is respect for you.

I could just add that maybe we should not completely disregard what's written in tabloids. One example can be this famous missing video of Michael complaining about the 50 shows - the content of it was revealved by The Sun and so all the other newpapers and media (including "mainstream" media) were quoting it.

wow just wow!

You know I'm head of three nursery homes and sheeeesh I can not tell you what would happen here if someone dies of unknown cause and we'd only take a dust corn away on the floor... we'd be highly investigated (even then when the cause of death later found is a natural one).
When my boyfriend died at our home in his bed, the first the doctor whom I called for coming to determine his cause of death etc. told me, not even to wash him or only open a window... just to please leave the room till he would arrive as he had to whitness nothing was manipulated. (I asked him if I'd be allowed to light a candle).
It's crazy... when I only hear sheets on the bed were changed blah... wow if that is true then to me that's already proving enough that there was serious criminal action!!!
I mean yes it is true that the body is losing urin and even excrements due to muscles giving up working... sometimes a dead person still burps after a long while... BUT you have to leave anything in place for the police and/or forensics to see there was nothing wrong.

But we all know what they would tell... 'nobody could know that Michael would die and for him coming home we wanted everything clean'.

I just don't understand it really... how paramedics and police etc. are working there... Michael was already dead there at his home... paramedics should have informed the police already... latest on their way to the hospital for that a possible crime scene would have been secured from being manipulated. In Germany there's usually two ppl with the paramedics then an extra car with the doctor... one of the paramedics is sometimes waiting there for the police to arrive while the doc then drives with the emergency car back to the hospital. The paramedic then has to whitness also nothing was manipulated with the patient and with the scene.

It's so crazy to me that it really seems John Doe's death in germany is more intense investigated that Michael Jacksons death alone from what could be watched.

I remember reading a long time ago that they completely changed the room he was in. I remember it being said that his body's lividity didn't match his position. Also all of the equipment was in another room not in the one he was found in. I don't know how true this is, but I remember it being said.

I remember this too.

Update: Tmz says he was found in Dr Murray's bedroom because MJ did not want people coming in and out of his room. They say that all of the IV's and stuff were found in Murrays room and the propofol was found in a closet adjoining Murray's room. but they don't say he was moved. They also say the paramedics found lividity in his body so they thought he had been dead already. Here is the story about what room he died in: http://www.tmz.com/2009/07/31/michael-jackson-propofol-dr-conrad-murray-died-houston/

That you are right about. I found the articles saying he was actually moved from these magazines:

http://www.memory-michaeljackson.co...ack-was-kept-secret-claims-singer-friend.html
http://www.sawfnews.com/gossip/59779.aspx
http://www.mirror.co.uk/celebs/news...ecret-claims-singer-s-friend-115875-21636485/

They are tabloid. I guess that answers the question whether the stories are true or not. They could be or could be not

Someone who has researched more, may be able to tell us more concretely who is the more likely to believe. it seems many stories are a mixture of a bunch of other different stories.

I agree with those who said that tabloids CAN be an important source of true information. I remember the news of the world picture, which was removed from the forum, the death bed picture. I didn't save it, but I've seen it. It was dismissed as tabloid garbage, pictures of the house (before Mike moved in) were shown, and I don't think anyone had the courage to ask "what if?".

I'm really sorry I didn't save it, so please feel free to pm me, since I know it's not allowed to post it here. I compared it to the actual pictures of Michael's bedroom (which I still have somewhere in my computer), and the bedboard was the same, it was the same room actually. I also remember a poster who had an interesting theory about the objects that were found there, but that post was removed.

I felt, and I feel torn about invading Michael's privacy, but I also feel that the truth should come first. It's the same situation that happened when the reports about his weight came out. They were dismissed, and look where we are now. I have a lot of questions concerning the items that were on the "death bed".

About the authopsy, I saw the youtube video, my guess is that it's fake. At least partially, and I'm using logic here. In the vid, he is bald. In the ambulance picture... he's not. Do you really think someone is concerned and has the time to put on a wig and possibly a prostethic nose (as reported) in a matter of life and death situation? I don't think so.

About the authopsy, I saw the youtube video, my guess is that it's fake. At least partially, and I'm using logic here. In the vid, he is bald. In the ambulance picture... he's not. Do you really think someone is concerned and has the time to put on a wig and possibly a prostethic nose (as reported) in a matter of life and death situation? I don't think so.

I thought exactly the same.

You have given me a thought, Popescu.

Speaking of wigs and stuff...something has been bothering me.

As the thread starter has said, we do not have any autopsy photos.
But the one photo we do have of Michael is the one of him in the ambulance.
Many believe that MJ was dead long before the ambulace was even called.
So this picture could be the only picture of MJ dead. it sounds awful, but I'm just trying to explain myself here.

Like all fans, it upset me to look at it and I hated to look at that ambulace photo taken by an ET pap because I hated to see Michael like that.
After looking at the picture for a long time, I noticed that Michaels hair was still long and curly when the paramedics were working on him.
I thought Michael wore some hair pieces when he went out becuse of the Pepsi burning.
Would Michael really go to sleep with his hair pieces still in?
I sure wouldnt...they would hurt or be really uncomfortable.

And as I looked closer at the photo of MJ in the ambulance, I looked at his face closely.
Now, I'm a girl and I wear make-up a lot and I would never go to sleep with it on. A person who cares about thier skin (MJ wouldnt do that).
It looks to me as if Michael still had most of his make-up on. I know Michael had some cosmetic tatooing done and it looks like make up, but real make up looks different.
He looks as if he still has his mascara, eyeshadow, eye-liner and brow-liner on.

If Michael still had his make-up on and still had his hair done from rehearsal, it means that he did not have the chance to remove the make up or de-style his hair before bed.
Could this mean that he was interrupted before he made it to bed?

.................. You should ask yourself why?

The True Picture Gets Clearer and Clearer.

...... We cannot let the Evil keep hiding in the dark only because it is hard to face.
Be strong Michael fans! We owe him that much!

The Trumpets are Blowing.

Just a few questions / thoughts :

.......... that's his only really private room in the house. So my thought on this is that he would allow access to the upper floor to certain staff members, and these staff members were not necessarily allowed in his room. What I mean is, it is possible that Dr Murray was allowed on upper floor, but not in Michael's room, and this could have applied to other staff members.

................... why would Joe ask the UCLA for their medical reports if the family had a second autopsy done ? I remember this was debated in another thread, and some of the posters doubted there was a second autopsy at all.
Well just now it occured to me that UCLA doesn't have the autopsy report, do they ? So all he can get from them are the medical reports from the ER ???
more questions than answers....

Michael would be so Proud; this is why they had to get Michael in "their" leased house, Michael's Private Documents they had to get them first before putting him to sleep it contain the whereabouts of his Real Trust/Will and where he had all his Private Bank Accounts, and yes Joe wants UCLA Reports because Joe knows Michael was "DEAD" long before he got to Ronald Regan Center at UCLA.

Speaking of wigs and stuff...something has been bothering me..................................

If Michael still had his make-up on and still had his hair done from rehearsal, it means that he did not have the chance to remove the make up or de-style his hair before bed.

Now you just take the Cake Sherlock only you and Perry Mason saw this; thats right and they ask "why do you say he was KIDNAPPED".

^If the hair was like a weave or extentions, it'd still be attatched to his head..as far as i know. And i've definately read that Mj wore make up to bed all the time, i even read somewhere that lisa-marie presley hadn't even seen mj without makeup cause he put it on before bed, and put it on again early in the morning befoe she even got up.

And, something i noticed before, is that theres a version of the ambulance photo with different lighting. The one that gets seen the most mj's skin looks darker that it actually is usually, and it was confusing me for ages. But theres definatly another one where he looks...paler.

When you guys are talking about the sheets being changed, are you talking about the story saying latoya or someone took sheets from the house..cause thats what i remember reading somewhere?

I dn't know if anyone has said this already..

There was a photo of a white tshirt covered in blood but the majority of us decided it wasn't really from MJs house.

I mean yes it is true that the body is losing urin and even excrements due to muscles giving up working... sometimes a dead person still burps after a long while... BUT you have to leave anything in place for the police and/or forensics to see there was nothing wrong.

And from the same set of pics there is what looks to be an incontinence pad

These are supposedly the crime scene photos.

Search Michael Jackson deathbed photo into google - but those photos are thought to be FAKE.

Last edited:
wow just wow!

You know I'm head of three nursery homes and sheeeesh I can not tell you what would happen here if someone dies of unknown cause and we'd only take a dust corn away on the floor... we'd be highly investigated (even then when the cause of death later found is a natural one).
When my boyfriend died at our home in his bed, the first the doctor whom I called for coming to determine his cause of death etc. told me, not even to wash him or only open a window... just to please leave the room till he would arrive as he had to whitness nothing was manipulated. (I asked him if I'd be allowed to light a candle).
It's crazy... when I only hear sheets on the bed were changed blah... wow if that is true then to me that's already proving enough that there was serious criminal action!!!

But we all know what they would tell... 'nobody could know that Michael would die and for him coming home we wanted everything clean'.

I just don't understand it really... how paramedics and police etc. are working there... Michael was already dead there at his home... paramedics should have informed the police already... latest on their way to the hospital for that a possible crime scene would have been secured from being manipulated. In Germany there's usually two ppl with the paramedics then an extra car with the doctor... one of the paramedics is sometimes waiting there for the police to arrive while the doc then drives with the emergency car back to the hospital. The paramedic then has to whitness also nothing was manipulated with the patient and with the scene.

It's so crazy to me that it really seems John Doe's death in germany is more intense investigated that Michael Jacksons death alone from what could be watched.

I am unsettled by exactly the same things you are talking about in your post. It seems like the place was highly manipulated and no one bothered to seal it properly. I wonder what the investigation is going to be worth without all these evidence.

:heart: my honest condolences for your private loss, Mechi.

Before I say anything, can somebody give a general idea of what they are saying since they are speaking spanish?

I'll try to translate you , the best I can...

According to officials from the morgue where michael's body rested before being delivered to the family , his body was pale , from head to toe , like a winter flower.He was bald , his arms had needles marks , he had bruising and his ribs were broken because of the useless and brutal cardiac massage done to try to revive him.
He weighted 50 kilos (according to the conversor I used thats 110.231 lb),he was practically malnourished.

Speaking of wigs and stuff...something has been bothering me.

As the thread starter has said, we do not have any autopsy photos.
But the one photo we do have of Michael is the one of him in the ambulance.
Many believe that MJ was dead long before the ambulace was even called.
So this picture could be the only picture of MJ dead. it sounds awful, but I'm just trying to explain myself here.

Like all fans, it upset me to look at it and I hated to look at that ambulace photo taken by an ET pap because I hated to see Michael like that.
After looking at the picture for a long time, I noticed that Michaels hair was still long and curly when the paramedics were working on him.
I thought Michael wore some hair pieces when he went out becuse of the Pepsi burning.
Would Michael really go to sleep with his hair pieces still in?
I sure wouldnt...they would hurt or be really uncomfortable.

And as I looked closer at the photo of MJ in the ambulance, I looked at his face closely.
Now, I'm a girl and I wear make-up a lot and I would never go to sleep with it on. A person who cares about thier skin (MJ wouldnt do that).
It looks to me as if Michael still had most of his make-up on. I know Michael had some cosmetic tatooing done and it looks like make up, but real make up looks different.
He looks as if he still has his mascara, eyeshadow, eye-liner and brow-liner on.

Yes! Exactly. This could mean he was interrupted and maybe this is why "Moth2aflame" said he was "Kidnapped" and taken by surprise.

The Death Photo of our Michael in that Ambulance, show a man who had not gotten ready for Bed.

I must say when I have been really tired and pooped, I have slept with my make up on, but I don't Ever sleep in "my good hair", oh heck no! I aint messing up no good hair.

^If the hair was like a weave or extentions, it'd still be attatched to his head..as far as i know. And i've definately read that Mj wore make up to bed all the time, i even read somewhere that lisa-marie presley hadn't even seen mj without makeup cause he put it on before bed, and put it on again early in the morning befoe she even got up.

And, something i noticed before, is that theres a version of the ambulance photo with different lighting. The one that gets seen the most mj's skin looks darker that it actually is usually, and it was confusing me for ages. But theres definatly another one where he looks...paler.

When you guys are talking about the sheets being changed, are you talking about the story saying latoya or someone took sheets from the house..cause thats what i remember reading somewhere?

What you stated about the hair pieces and weaves are very plausible.

About the bed sheets, I'm not talking about Latoya. I am describing what a fan named "Moth2aFlame" said about the staging and cover up of Michael's Murder. They said the sheets on his bed were changed due to body fluids being on them( DNA evidence and which would prove a struggle and force).

I'll try to translate you , the best I can...

According to officials from the morgue where michael's body rested before being delivered to the family , his body was pale , from head to toe , like a winter flower.He was bald , his arms had needles marks , he had bruising and his ribs were broken because of the useless and brutal cardiac massage done to try to revive him.
He weighted 50 kilos (according to the conversor I used thats 110.231 lb),he was practically malnourished.

Thanks for the translation, I was waiting on that too!

In those hours, and days following the Murder alot of things came out about the Condition of Michael's body and those accounts were quickly dismissed by officials, now that we have learned more things about the Investigation( shadiness), we can probably believe SOME or Alot of those initial reports were in fact TRUE or very close to the truth.

We will have more photo's to surface in the months and years ahead of Our Michael deceased and probably stories with pictures of the room. Why do I say this? I don't have any proof, but I do not believe NO ONE who saw Our Michael dead would refrain from taking a picture with their cell phone in order to possibly profit from it later. Somebody somewhere has photo's of him and the crooks and law officials wouldn't want these pics out, because they will reveal Evidence of the poor condition of his body.

I do believe Michael was dangerously under weight at the time of his death. The man believed he was being poisoned, he feared eating food.

I also believe his ribs were cracked or broken which is common when CPR is done.

He was given all kinds of meds that night, I believe the fresh needle marks stories could also be the truth.

"Moth2aFlame" explained their theory of how all those fresh needle marks happened but i can't remember that post, they went into step by step detail of what the Murderers did.

The bottom line of what they said was, Michael was in and out of consciousness, at one point he fell to the floor ( can't remember which room) and then he was moved.

Thanks for the translation, I was waiting on that too!

In those hours, and days following the Murder alot of things came out about the Condition of Michael's body and those accounts were quickly dismissed by officials, now that we have learned more things about the Investigation( shadiness), we can probably believe SOME or Alot of those initial reports were in fact TRUE or very close to the truth.

We will have more photo's to surface in the months and years ahead of Our Michael deceased and probably stories with pictures of the room. Why do I say this? I don't have any proof, but I do not believe NO ONE who saw Our Michael dead would refrain from taking a picture with their cell phone in order to possibly profit from it later. Somebody somewhere has photo's of him and the crooks and law officials wouldn't want these pics out, because they will reveal Evidence of the poor condition of his body.

I do believe Michael was dangerously under weight at the time of his death. The man believed he was being poisoned, he feared eating food.

I also believe his ribs were cracked or broken which is common when CPR is done.

He was given all kinds of meds that night, I believe the fresh needle marks stories could also be the truth.

"Moth2aFlame" explained their theory of how all those fresh needle marks happened but i can't remember that post, they went into step by step detail of what the Murderers did.

The bottom line of what they said was, Michael was in and out of consciousness, at one point he fell to the floor ( can't remember which room) and then he was moved.

Moddie since you bought up M2AF Theory I went back and searched and all of M2AF post are still on here and everything is happening and coming out just they posted. I would say either they know someone involved with the family or someone involved in Michael's Homicide because things are happening just like they wrote.

Moddie since you bought up M2AF Theory I went back and searched and all of M2AF post are still on here and everything is happening and coming out just they posted. I would say either they know someone involved with the family or someone involved in Michael's Homicide because things are happening just like they wrote.

I agree with you about being suspicious of who Moth2aFlame really is, I had those same feelings as well. I think they were trying to help us .

Can you post what is happening now what they said woud occur?

Man!!! This thread is making me feel sooooooooo sick!!!! All those conspiracy theories........

I'm sorry.

I understand your post very well, which is why sometimes, I have to remove myself from certain threads at times even when I am the thread starter.

We have not seen the worst yet, we need to prepare ourselves as best as we can.

I dn't know if anyone has said this already..

There was a photo of a white tshirt covered in blood but the majority of us decided it wasn't really from MJs house.

And from the same set of pics there is what looks to be an incontinence pad

These are supposedly the crime scene photos.

Search Michael Jackson deathbed photo into google - but those photos are thought to be FAKE.

Thanks for mentioning that Shirt! I had almost forgotten about that...

Now that you mentioned it, I think "Moth2aFlame" also posted something about "Blood" along with other body fluids being on the bedsheets and clothes MJ was wearing.

What you stated about the hair pieces and weaves are very plausible.

About the bed sheets, I'm not talking about Latoya. I am describing what a fan named "Moth2aFlame" said about the staging and cover up of Michael's Murder. They said the sheets on his bed were changed due to body fluids being on them( DNA evidence and which would prove a struggle and force).

Bleh i can't believe i'm discussing this. Woudn't any such fluids also be on the clothes he was wearing?

All i can hope is that if anything like this actually happened, it comes out. I'll go and read this persons posts, but did they say anything about what they think of the lapds awareness about this stuff?

In my opinion no autopsy photos have been leaked because there is no autopsy photos taken. I think he never died, at this point.

I'm sorry.

I understand your post very well, which is why sometimes, I have to remove myself from certain threads at times even when I am the thread starter.

We have not seen the worst yet, we need to prepare ourselves as best as we can.

Don't be sorry!!!
It's just......my stomach is turning.....
Miss him too much....

ok I found a post of this Moth2aflame person. Be careful, it´s quite direct!

Originally Posted by Moth2aFlame

Exactly, Exactly. This is how Michael was MURDERED. Michael when he first entered his bedroom was overpowered which didnt take much given his weight and him being afraid to eat and drink thinking these people where poisioning him already thats why he fired that Ape Cherlynn the The Lying Nutrionist, and by him being a Health Conscious Person didnt eat food from any Restaurant either. But anyway Michael was overpowered and given Succinylcholine or Vecuronium these are drugs used in Operation Rooms in every hospital in America, they cause Paralysis while the Anestisiologist put the breathing tube in the patient, it allows the Patient to feel no pain but allows them to be still while the tube is put in and it is NOT traceable, All you can do is move your EYES. Michael Jackson was tortured for hours before he died I can see the tears falling from his eyes, he went in and out of CARDIC ARREST for HOURS, when they first gave him the Succinylcholine he could not MOVE but he saw EVERYTHING they did to him, they started INJECTING Michael with Low Dosages of Morpine, Demorol and other Narcotics and Anit-Depressants for the next 7 HOURS his Killers spent ALOT of time with Michael that Morning, each time they would inject him with heavier dosages some in the SAME Injection sites until he went into FULL CARDIC ARREST, they made him die a very slow Death to throw off Time of Death. I say Michael Jackson real time of death is between 9am and 12pm Joe Jackson is right that "Michael had BEEN Dead" and the Parmedics rumors that "he was dead when they got there" are TRUE, there is a 4 hour window that Doctors CANNOT call time of death and the Doctors that really murdered Michael know this, they call at a certain time because thats the time LEGALLY they have to call it when brought into an Emergency Room. The sad part that I feel is for the Fans who dont understand what has happened here. But for the so called Fans thats perpertrating and apart of this Conspiracy surfing the net under 10 different names same person and posting Negative, Riduclous Threads and Messages to sway these innocent loving Fans, we have a Prayer Group going that God have no MERCY on them because they are part of Michael's Murdered. Its time out for letting MURDERERS get AWAY with Murder wheter in a small Community, our Community or across this Nation, there are people trying to help Michael's Murderers get away with Murder but they want get away not this time, we are required by Law and God not to allow Murderers to get away with Murder, but some people have already sold their Soul and they know their End so they will do anything for Money. But we all will see Michael Jackson again and he will show and reveal to us exactly what happened to him on the morning of June 25, 2009 and it want be no ACCIDENT involved. I can tell from just reading the first line on a post those who are for Michael Jackson and really want the Truth and those who is against Michael Jackson and already know the Truth they are not hard to spot and recognize they may try to mix a little smpathy in the post but their overall message is, believe it was an Accident, SONY and AEG are GOOD Business People, The Executors are Good, Joe Jackson is Bad, like I said they know what they are doing but they shall reap the World Wind for It. Sometimes you would think this is a Michael Jackson Hate Forum instead of Fan Site. But they exposed themselves Well and so shall they in their Court Appearance trying to take Michael Jackson's Estate not only from Joe and Katherine Jackson but Paris, Prince Michael and Prince Michael II these people could careless about these 3 children either, they have plans to Bankrupt their share of the Estate anyway, dont believe me just keep watching this unfold.

Back