Baby Be Mine (The most underrated song on Thriller)

analogue

Proud Member
This may be my favorite song that Temperton wrote for Michael. It's such an underrated song by both the general public and fan community in my opinion. I can't explain why i love it so much. It' just that Michael's lead vocals and hs backing vocals really hit a chord with me. Baby Be Mine really seems to be the forgotten Thriller song

Really? I have never felt it was underrated by fans.
Maybe because it's one of your favorites you feel like this? I always feel the same about The lady in my life. :wub:

Its in my top 3 favourite Michael tracks for me it should be on HIStory Part 1 or Number Ones, its one of those songs I wish he had performed live

Whack it through a stereo system, boost the bass, turn it up really loud, queue the opening drum fill and let it take you over, it's got such a funky, yet laid back vibe to it, straight out of the 80s yet also timeless, it's actually my 4th favorite song on Thriller!

Now how can you refuse if Michael asks you like this?

Can't be anymore convincing, can it?

I love, love, love Baby Be Mine!! The tempo, the synths, Michael's young enthousiastic vocals...the uplifting beat. The athmosphere in the song is one of hope of a young boy that tries to persuades a girl to be with him.

I don't know if it's underrated, but I love it.

One of my favorite MJ songs :) I thought it was underrated cause it played in my car my mom said she didnt remember it.

Whack it through a stereo system, boost the bass, turn it up really loud, queue the opening drum fill and let it take you over, it's got such a funky, yet laid back vibe to it, straight out of the 80s yet also timeless, it's actually my 4th favorite song on Thriller!

Wow, I wanna come over to your place and listen to it! Jumps up and down. I want it to take me over! :D

I really, really like Baby Be Mine. One of my favs. :yes:

I love this song. It's so uplifting and it has some great vocals. Does anyone know the lyrics in the end of the track? I know this: Tell me that you love me and all I got, soon it will be...?? Tell me how it should be...??

This! I am probably in the minority that thinks that baby be mine is one of the best tracks on thriller! Its really one of my all time favourite songs. :)

I don't think so, actually it has always been amongst my Top 5 thriller tracks. I fell for it the second I played it. Sometimes I think I like it better than, yes I'll say it..better than Thriller :laugh: Baby be Mine, Lady in my Life, PYT and Human Nature..those songs..just .. :wub:

Every song on Thriller is out of this world. Baby be mine is no exception! "Every Moment Takes Me To Paradise!"

Baby be mine is one of my favorite songs on the Thriller album. Human Nature is my favorite song of his, ever. I also love The lady in my life. Love his vocals on it. Incredible....*swoons*

Back