BAD25 - designated Discussion Thread

Re: BAD25 - The Announcement We Have All Been Waiting For [General Discussion]

I have the date set on my calendar! Going out to Walmart that day to pick it up! Cannot wait. I wish we knew more about the unreleased material but I also want to be surprised. I don't want any leaks!

Excited.

I hope they release a new trailer soon with more concert footage.

Yeah.

They have to do something to keep up the exitement!!!

July 16 would be a good day to release a trailer.

Why July 16th? - Is that a speciel day somehow?

Did something happen that day some 25 years ago or something??

:lol:

Hmm - some 24 years then... ;)

Why July 16th? - Is that a speciel day somehow?

Did something happen that day some 25 years ago or something??

:lol:

Yes, the Wembley show lol

WHAT? :bugeyed Really?

You don't say....

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Damn, I usually catch on to sarcasm :hysterical:

:blush:

Allegedly it's because it's the only show they can find multi-track (audio) recordings of to remaster.
So rather than use a better looking copy of a show from a higher quality tape with descent audio, they are using a VHS copy (as the high quality copy of the tape is missing somewhere of said show).

You have to remember that the teaser was put together shortly after they discovered the footage, they said they were still working on it after they announced it so you should be expecting a very noticeable difference in quality in the final thing. :)

They tell lies just like before...

I don't trust them...

Allegedly it's because it's the only show they can find multi-track (audio) recordings of to remaster.
So rather than use a better looking copy of a show from a higher quality tape with descent audio, they are using a VHS copy (as the high quality copy of the tape is missing somewhere of said show).

How could it be true? that's mj concert, if one concert can be recorded by multi-track... same as other concerts...

Its just a way to do not release that concert in HD...

They only want the VHS to release... Thats all... so they tell lies

How could it be true? that's mj concert, if one concert can be recorded by multi-track... same as other concerts...

Not all concerts are recorded on multitracks though. I find it believeable this could be only one on multitrack.

Not all concerts are recorded on multitracks though. I find it believeable this could be only one on multitrack.

I do not believe that... it couldn't be true... MJ concert... only VHS can be released...

Sorry but i couldn't trust $ony any more...

I do believe that $ony ain't a friend of MJ or us (the fans of MJ) ...

That doesn't make any sense. Why would they want to release VHS??? All concerts can be recorded on multitracks, but they were not. And only that night from European leg of the tour was recorded that way.

That doesn't make any sense. Why would they want to release VHS??? All concerts can be recorded on multitracks, but they were not. And only that night from European leg of the tour was recorded that way.

Why they released MICHAEL album with 3 question tracks? do you still believe that $ony?

Don't be silly, they have their own reasons. What I can tell you is that they ain't friend of MJ or us...

I do not believe that... it couldn't be true... MJ concert... only VHS can be released...

It is true. We are talking about multitracks (that means audio). VHS source (picture) is the only source that they have. But Wembley show exist on film and on better source tape, but the Estate don't have it. Do you understand now?

Of course they are not our friends, they are multinational corporation. Why would they be our friend? Their existance depends on how much money they earn. MJ Estate should be our friends. It is up to them to release the best product that is possible. That way all parties will be happy. Boycotting everything Sony is insane. If they release something shitty like Vision, then of course no one should buy it, but if the product is great we should all support it.

Enough of these anti-Sony posts.
The concerts were 25 years ago and it would have been a massive waste of money to record all concerts on multi-track, exactly as it would be a massive waste of money to record all shows on film. Therefore there was only ever a limited amount of high quality audio and video to begin with. This is now 25 years later without an official release and MJ didn't want to release them. The footage and audio was not looked after very well and over such a long period of time it's easy to understand why we are now receiving VHS quality footage. If the concert had been released commercially in the late 80s or early 90s I guarantee we would be getting a better product now but it wasn't so we need to accept what we're given. Stop moaning and be happy...

Why they released MICHAEL album with 3 question tracks? do you still believe that $ony?

Don't be silly, they have their own reasons. What I can tell you is that they ain't friend of MJ or us...

Because they are stupid. They thought that the songs were real. They didn't create fake songs, Eddie Cascio and James Porte did. They have their own reasons for releasing fake songs??? They didn't know! They will have huge problems in the future because of that fraud. Do you really think that they did that intentionally?

Of course they are not our friends, they are multinational corporation. Why would they be our friend? Their existance depends on how much money they earn.

It is true. We are talking about multitracks (that means audio). VHS source (picture) is the only source that they have. But Wembley show exist on film and on better source tape, but the Estate don't have it. Do you understand now?

Of course they are not our friends, they are multinational corporation. Why would they be our friend? Their existance depends on how much money they earn. MJ Estate should be our friends. It is up to them to release the best product that is possible. That way all parties will be happy. Boycotting everything Sony is insane. If they release something shitty like Vision, then of course no one should buy it, but if the product is great we should all support it.

One truth, all bad concerts are recorded with U-matic tape... and they have those tapes...

They just don't want to release bad concert in HD...! what they explained why not release those U-matic tapes were only excuse...

I don't know why they do this for now... but they do have lot of materials can release some BAD concerts much more better than a VHS source... that is NOT the only source of that concert, they lie again... over and over again...

For some infos: U-matic is also a technology of $ony, they know so well how to play them well, every tape have their own labels can be remastered, maybe they just do not want to pay for some money to do that, but please do not say no more source or only source is that VHS... that's not true...

Because they are stupid. They thought that the songs were real. They didn't create fake songs, Eddie Cascio and James Porte did. They have their own reasons for releasing fake songs??? They didn't know! They will have huge problems in the future because of that fraud. Do you really think that they did that intentionally?

Of course they are not our friends, they are multinational corporation. Why would they be our friend? Their existance depends on how much money they earn.

Guys please let's not derail discussion with Cascio talk. Move this to controversy section.

One truth, all bad concerts are recorded with U-matic tape... and they have those tapes...

They just don't want release bad concert in HD...! what they explained why not release those U-matic tapes were only excuse...

I don't know why they do this for now... but they do have lot of materials can release some BAD concerts much more better than a VHS source... that is NOT the only source of that concert, they lies again... over and over again...

For some infos: U-matic is also a technology of $ony, they know so well how to play them well, every tape have their own labels can be remastered, maybe they just do want pay for some money to do that, but please do not say no more source or only source is that VHS... that's not true...

BTW those tapes can't be transfered to HD anyway. Film can support HD transfer, not U-matic tapes.

They just don't want to release bad concert in HD...! what they explained why not release those U-matic tapes were only excuse...

I don't know why they do this for now... but they do have lot of materials can release some BAD concerts much more better than a VHS source... that is NOT the only source of that concert, they lie again... over and over again...

For some infos: U-matic is also a technology of $ony, they know so well how to play them well, every tape have their own labels can be remastered, maybe they just do not want to pay for some money to do that, but please do not say no more source or only source is that VHS... that's not true...

Yes, they were recorded on U-matic tapes. They don't have all those tapes. What you are saying doesn't make any sense. If they have better source than VHS they would release it for sure. They are spending more money on what they are dooing now with remastering the VHS.

Some shows were recorded on film - that would be great source for blu-ray release, but again ESTATE (NOT SONY) don't have them.

They have U-matic tapes from other concerts but they don't have high quality audio.

BTW those tapes can't be transfered to HD anyway. Film can support HD transfer, not U-matic tapes.

yes, you are right... but U-matic tape is much more better than a normal VHS...

:smilerolleyes:

Yes, they were recorded on U-matic tape. They don't have all those tapes. What you are saying doesn't make any sense. If they have better source than VHS they would release it for sure. They are spending more money on what they are dooing now with remastering the VHS.

Some shows were recorded on film - that would be great source for blu-ray release, but again ESTATE (NOT SONY) don't have them.

They have U-matic tape from other concerts but they don't have high quality audio.

I'm sorry, but what they explained were just excuse... those tapes can be released... and should be released...

NOT VHS source...

I just tell the only truth, believe or not...

Thank you all...

yes, you are right... U-matic tape is just much more better than a normal VHS...

Yeah, that's correct though. Of course it would be fantastic if the Estate would would have a hold of original film reels. They are somewhere out there :scratch:

I'm sorry, but what they explained were just excuse... those tapes can be released... and should be released...

NOT VHS source...

I just tell the only truth, believe or not...

Thank you all...

Of course that tape can be released, films can be released too. But the Estate don't have them so they won't be released anytime soon.

If you are not satisfied with the quality then don't buy it. I've said many times that if the quality is like in the trailer I won't buy it.

Back