• Beat it

Votes: 6 2.6%
  • Smooth Criminal

Votes: 112 48.1%
  • other (explain) if left any out

Votes: 4 1.7%

• Total voters
Re: best choriography in a music video

For me a tie between RTT and Ghosts. Damn good breakdowns in both songs!

Smooth Criminal includs imitation moves of other artists. Bad should be the best, my opinion

I voted for Smooth Criminal but was also considering Bad. The dancing near the end is amazing. Also, I think Black or White deserved to be on the list! Awesome different dance moves.

Ghosts has the best one

Smooth criminal. iconic dance moves. my second choice would be "remember the time"

It's a tough:scratch: choice between Ghosts and Smooth Criminal but in the end I think Ghosts had the best choreography, simply because the dance steps, the timing and everything else was spot on and MJ was also at the peak when it came to dancing during the HIStory era... :)

Smooth Criminal and Thriller

This was hard but i went with Remember The Time! Too bad Dangerous wasent a choice..

It's obvious ;) Smooth Criminal of course. The best music video that was ever made!

It was a close one between TWYMMF, Smooth Criminal and RTT, but Smooth Criminal won out for me. It's so iconic.

I chose Smooth Criminal.Best choreo ever!

But close behind on my picks is RTT,probably my fave part of the video is the dance routine(aside from all the other perfection of the vid!)

I love Thriller!! :wub: I'm such a Thriller baby cause I love everything to do with that era- especially the short film! :heart:
The dancing in Thriller is most addictive to me- it pulls me in and I have to dance! :D My other favorites are: Smooth
Criminal, Dangerous, Billie Jean, Beat It, and Remember the Time :billiejean:

yayy a choreography poll! :dancin:
in my opinion i think that captain eo, Thriller bad and smooth criminal are the best. mainly due to the fact that there is sooo many dancers actually in these short films, and to make a good dance each dancer has to know the dance they are performing really well, and especially in bad, which is quite tricky choreogaphy in some parts, makes these the best choreographed peices :D in my opinon . lol :p , the harder the dance the more fun it is to learn and master it!! :D and of course thrller as well, for everysingle person who hears michael jackson always jumps up and does that iconic dance scene :D. thats when you know a dance has been choreographed amazingly, when others get up and start dancing along :D

Ghosts and Smooth criminal

It's so difficult to separate the choreography from everything else. I guess objectively speaking it would have to be Smooth Criminal, but Captain EO and Ghosts are my personal favourites.

It was really a tie between Ghosts/2Bad ; Beat it and Smooth criminal as I learnt all those choreographies and the toughest one for me was "Smooth criminal". So in the end I chose Smooth Criminal.

I really don't posses that fluid coordination really and of course the lean breaks all the rules hey!
Oh and the spin that is one :love: too. Such Body fluid coordination stamina really :doh:

I'm going to have to say smooth criminal.. while others have great moves, the detail that went into smooth criminal was amazing. From the taps of the feet for the people sitting at the tables to all the other small uniformed movements that get overlooked but create a total package. That along with Michael stepping into and from improvosation/choreography

Has to be Bad. The combination of the fluidity and complexity and connectivity of the dancing is incredible.

I have always absolutely loved the scream choreography - so smooth and matches the song perfectly.

I will have to go with Ghosts (the whole short film) this time. The moves MJ exibits in there are just incredible and I might say original. And such (apparent) easiness in moving. Love it!

Ugh, so hard to choose.
My personal fave is Captain EO with Bad being 2nd place, but the best has to be Ghosts. It all came together so perfectly and brilliantly that it's all just brilliant.

'thriller' because of the intricacy, the speed, the grace, and most of all; the funk! Michael became a character - even without the makeup this is clear. him being thin made it believable that he was a zombie. it's wasn't just the steps, it was the *way* they were executed in that video. I've never seen anyone (Michael included) replicate that since.

Wow, this is hard. I chose Ghosts. Smooth Criminal would be close second.

Its smoth criminal and Bad for me.
Its sad that he did not perform many parts of the bad choegraphy with dancers on stage.
I find it often boring compare to the other parts of the bad concert when he performed it alone. But when he later in the performance took the kids on stage and danced with them was fun.

Back