• Beat it

Votes: 6 2.6%
  • Smooth Criminal

Votes: 112 48.1%
  • other (explain) if left any out

Votes: 4 1.7%

• Total voters
Re: best choriography in a music video

Smooth Criminal is the best. I'd say Remember The Time comes as runner-up.

Well, anyone that knows me knows I was gonna pick RTT :) but c'mon the Thriller dance is worldwide, ghosts had some tight moves, beat it (of course), smooth criminal (the lean has burst many a forehead), Bad (c'mon, thuggish ballerinas, yes indeed) and I do love the duo dance with him and Jan in Scream....

My favourite has to be RTT :)

I just looove Smooth Criminal and it´s definitely my favourite. BUT I am always amazed by the choreography in Ghosts! You can really see there how hard he worked for it - and the result is stunning. That´s my opinion. Just recommended it to friend of mine, who I still have to convert to be a fan! harhar! :)

Smooth Criminal and Ghosts are definetely the best! It's hard to choose between those two, but I think I'll go with Smooth Criminal!!! It's just EPIC!!!:yes:

Wou... now this is difficult. Uh, I think I'm between RTT, Smooth Criminal and Ghosts.

Definitely Ghosts imo.

Smooth criminal :w00t:

and TWYMMF because it's hawt :dribble:

For best choreography in a video, including dancing by others, Ghosts in a heartbeat.

what a ridiculous question...but a very good one..
ghosts and dangerous routine tho...
ghosts has to b the most underrated video of all time

Smooth criminal.....the dancing is just perfect. Although I do have a soft spot for Ghosts too.

Smooth Criminal, then Ghosts

i don't think there is a better reflection of how scary great his genius forever is, than when he was under the most scrutiny, was bullied by the media, was hated by his record company that was being fed by him(yet they still wanted to be fed by him), and was rushed, and stiill he came up with what i think is amongst the most electrifying moves in his monsterously magnificent arsenal..You Rock My World. if i was forced, i would pick that, as to me, every video he has ever done, has the greatest choreography of all time. i still believe Thriller is classic..i believe Ghosts is blindingly brilliant, i think Smooth Criminal is making the word 'smooth' jealous..and i think Bad is reinventing ballet, and i think The Way You Make me Feel solidified his stud status. i think Captain EO was heroic. i think Beat It made cats re examine their ability to be precise in tracing their own steps. i'm sure they as well as the rest of the animal kingdom, were impressed, on behalf of cats, by that choreography. i always loved when like he did in RTT and Thriller, ending the choreography with a spin. certainly, in Thriller, where he did his patented spin, ending with a balance on his toes/precision stop.

blowing Fred Astaire's mind, says it all.

i don't think there is a better reflection of how scary great his genius forever is, than when he was under the most scrutiny, was bullied by the media, was hated by his record company that was being fed by him(yet they still wanted to be fed by him), and was rushed, and stiill he came up with what i think is amongst the most electrifying moves in his monsterously magnificent arsenal..You Rock My World. if i was forced, i would pick that, as to me, every video he has ever done, has the greatest choreography of all time. i still believe Thriller is classic..i believe Ghosts is blindingly brilliant, i think Smooth Criminal is making the word 'smooth' jealous..and i think Bad is reinventing ballet, and i think The Way You Make me Feel solidified his stud status. i think Captain EO was heroic. i think Beat It made cats re examine their ability to be precise in tracing their own steps. i'm sure they as well as the rest of the animal kingdom, were impressed, on behalf of cats, by that choreography. i always loved when like he did in RTT and Thriller, ending the choreography with a spin. certainly, in Thriller, where he did his patented spin, ending with a balance on his toes/precision stop.

:clapping: PERFECT!!

As we're talking about music video,

Smooth Criminal is great, but .....

Ghosts (2 bad) choreography, is blindingly brilliant, intricate, detailed and confess I was a big challenge to learn it.:yes:

lol. BOO YEAH

Ghosts !
Sync. was so perfect, and so funny. Michael had a great humour.

I went with Ghosts - the dancing is epic, love it so much! I wish that short film as a whole wasn't so underlooked :(

I Just Loooove The Choriography In You Rock My World! And The Dance Steps Fit So Great In! :)

i really love Smooth Criminal (best ***everything*** ever), but Ghosts Choregraphy is just... wow!!

Back