What is MJ's best concert closer?

• Bad

Votes: 25 9.3%
  • Man In The Mirror

Votes: 219 81.7%
  • HIStory

Votes: 24 9.0%

• Total voters
Man in the Mirror, for sure! The Bucharest performance was spectacular. Still takes my breath away, even if I have seen it 3983792840966894876689 times :)

Oh Dangerous most certainly.... I will never forget the fisrt time I saw Michael fly out of that place!! I think the ad libs and live vocal are amazing!!

Man in the mirror :wub: That one spin he does that goes on and on is just out of this world! :wild:

Indeed, Man in the mirror :bow:
It has such a heartfelt message that really makes an 'impression' on you...

Man in the Mirror just feels right. it closes nicely and leaves you with a warm fuzzy feeling. also it's not dragged out at the end

Man in the Mirror is the best concert closer ever. Michael should have performed it in HIStory Tour too.

I have a soft spot for the HIStory song, with the flags of all the different nations being brought out on stage, but Man in the Mirror beats everything, really.

One of my favourite MITM concert-closing performances is the one for the Sultan of Brunei's 50th birthday concert.

Man In The Mirror by far. To close the show with such an inspiring song is mind blowing. It's like Michael taking his audience on a spiritual journey. Man In The Mirror performances are simply out of this world and one of the big reasons why Bad Tour 88 & Dangerous Tour are so dear to my heart.

Bad was also a very good concert closer. I love MJ's Bad performance from Yokohama 87.

HIStory was a weak concert closer. I love the song, HIStory but it didn't feel right as a concert closer. Michael should have never dropped MITM from the HIStory tour setlist. That's one of the big negatives of the HIStory tour for me.

Man In The Mirror will always be my favorite closer and one of my favorite songs also.

I think overall the best closer is ‘Man In The Mirror’ although I also like ‘Bad’ and ‘History’.

I love all of the choices, but I think Man in the Mirror was best. On the Dangerous tour it was amazing! I have the DVD of Bucharest and watch it all the time! I have it digitally also. When Man in the Mirror comes on as the closer it always gets more and more amazing for me.

Back