*Billie Jean* PLEASE, PLEASE...

Jey B

Proud Member
My name is Subis, I fron Brasil.
Pleae, help, please... :(

you have news of Billie Jean?? PLEASE!!:angel:
She does not answer my message, I'm afraid that she did something :mello::bugeyed

????

Thank you for your attention!!!!

Please, if someone knows of her, let us know in this thread!

Thank you, Subis, for creating this thread. I agree with you... if someone here have news about her, please let us know.

I´m worried about her too. I pray that she is all right and that nothing bad happened. :angel:

Where is she from? Maybe there is someone that knows her that can find out if shes ok?

I will keep praying that we hear from her soon!!! :pray:

Please appear, you did not show I go to where you are!!!
I'll die together!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know *Billie Jean* very well, but I see her posts on here all the time, and she seems like such a sweet person. I was worried about her. I really really hope that she's okay. :(

If she does come back I'll kill me I swear!!!!!!

I'm starting to worry too. I noticed that she has been offline for days. I hope nothing bad happened :(

From what I understood from *Billie Jean*'s posts, she has got some health problems. I assume she is trying to solve them. I hope she is OK :angel: I would like to send her a message with support if I could. Hope she will come back soon!

I was about to make a thread about her cos I am worried.
Fran is her real name and I don't know her really well but I relate to a lot of her posts and we spoke on here a few times. I've been been reading her last posts and I am so worried for her :cry: it's so obvious she's finding Michael's passing so hard to deal with. I just hope she knows she is loved by us all here and by Michael. I really hope she comes back and tells us she's okay. :pray: We are praying for you Fran!! Please don't do anything :(
Maybe she's just having a break or something and comes back to us!
:pray:

I'm very worried about this too. I hope she is having some sort of a break only, I hope she comes back soon. I've talked to her a few times but I only know her name is Fran, I don't where she lives. I'm praying for you, Fran, we all love you here, we want to know that you're ok.
:angel:

Oh my...seeing the last post that she made 10-04-10... :(
Now I'm really worried... :cry: Does anyone know if she's on Facebook or Twitter?
*Billie Jean*, please please be OK... :huggy: :heart:

OMG, Fran Please, please, Come back soon!
I love you!!!

Bump...
Im trying not to jump to conclusions, but I hope she is alright, shes been though a lot recently from what I can tell... I'll keep her in my prayers and throught :angel:

Bump again. She's usually on MJJC whenever I am on! It's weird, she hasn't been on for days! God.. bless her. I hope she's fine.

Yeah she a real regular, It wasn't long ago when she made a thread saying she had an asthma attack, and she said she was feeling alittle better when I responded, so I hope shes just taking a break, for a while...

Her last post is so haunting. Wherever she is I hope she is safe. I really hope she comes back. :boohoo:

do you mean this:

Michael my love, today has been a horrible day for me. And I'm feeling very sick and weak right now. Come stay with me, my love. I need you now. I can't live without you anymore. I just don't know...

Im getting seriously worried, I just hope shes ok :cry:

No, Ryan this is her last post.. she hasn't been on since she posted this

Sitting all alone,
Waiting in the night,
For the time you'll come,
Soon, you'll hold me tight.

My heart begins to sing,
A song of endless love,
Nothing can compare,
With this gift from up above.

My pulse begins to race,
Remembering times of old,