Blood on the dancefloor elimination game (WINNER on PAGE 14)

Re: Blood on the dancefloor elimination game

i love the guitar solo in superfly sister, its one of my favorite little moments from the whole of BOTDF. but the song in general goes on too long i think, so id eliminate it, also its a little limited in this continious hook, needs a strong b section to go to.

Once again I am in the minority, but I really like Superfly Sister. I love the sound when he sings the "You're dirty You're doin' it You're nasty" part. It's such a Michael sound. I love it.

Hmm, i think i have to go with superfly sister..., i like it though!

Ghosts

I can't vote!!! Oh my goooddd I love this album

Perhaps. Blood On The Dancefloor :( I still love it though *goes to put the album on now*

It might be the 'smallest' album in terms of new music, but it is one of his best, I have always loved it, it's awesome.

Superfly Sister

Does dangerous 88 know about this? Anyways, I'll vote for Is It Scary? I'm probably in the ultimate minority voting for that one...

I can't believe so many people are voting for Superfly Sister. That's one of my all time favorite songs. I love it so much.
I'm voting for Morphine. It's a bit different from the kind of music he usually makes. I prefer the usual Michael sound.

Morphine

Does dangerous 88 know about this? Anyways, I'll vote for Is It Scary? I'm probably in the ultimate minority voting for that one...

yes he does. and yes you are.

I guess I'll go for Ghosts.

I love BOTDF and Morphine.:wub:

Will the title be updated when the next round starts?

the non remixed song are the best ones lol,but i choose morphine 4 obvious reasons

OK, the end of ROUND ONE.

Here are results:

Superfly sister (31 votes) is eliminated.

Morphine (9 votes)

Ghosts ( 5 votes)

BOTDF (1 vote)

Is it scary (1 vote)

ROUND 2:

Songs you can vote for:

Morphine
Is is scary
Blood on the dancefloor
Is it scary

Don't forget to vote for song that you want to ELIMINATE!

Eliminated songs:

Superfly sister

Re: Blood on the dancefloor elimination game (ROUND 2 on PAGE 4)

OMG it is so hard to pick now... I love all the songs left... I think they are Michael's artistic peak, truly... They are so original and innovative... all of them...

I'll say Ghosts... (ARGH)

OMG it is so hard to pick now... I love all the songs left... I think they are Michael's artistic peak, truly... They are so original and innovative... all of them...

I'll say Ghosts... (ARGH)

I can't agree more!!! I think HIstory and BOTDF contain michels most original, creative and innovative music and most personal too. I love them both and now i don't know what song to pick...

Let's see... Blood on the dancefloor is too good. Morphine is huge and completely groundbraking. so i guess it's between ghosts and is it scary. pfff it's so hard... I think ghosts is a little bit less innovative than is it scary, especially the intro so i'll go for GHOSTS

By the way is it me or Ghosts and Is It Scary have more or less the same lyrics?

Is It Scary is far more well produced and well arranged than Ghosts, but I have to go with it because I'm feeling Ghosts a bit more... love that weird new jack swing sound that comes in 10 seconds into the song and goes throughout almost the entire song.

I don't know what to do about Morphine, from an artistic perspective this song is absolutely amazing. I love songs like Morphine (and Scream) where Michael just take time to slow down the entire song and take into another world.

Blood On The Dancefloor is my favourite of the entire album though, impossible to sit still while hearing it :D

Is it scary

Is It Scary is GENIUS.

I vote Morphine.

Back