"Breaking News" All General Discussion Here [Merged]

What do You Think Now???

• Now im Sure Its Michael!!!

Votes: 89 21.4%
  • I Still Think its Not him!!!

Votes: 223 53.7%
  • I now think that its Michael, but still have my doubts!!

Votes: 24 5.8%
  • Im Confused!!!!

Votes: 79 19.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: BREAKING NEWS Countdown and Reactions thread! All discussion in here. [Merged]

Man....I wanna hear 'Another Day'.....the 'new version'...i'm aching for this right now...please please...

Re: BREAKING NEWS Countdown and Reactions thread! All discussion in here. [Merged]

I have been analyzing "Breaking News" and it's Michael. It's a "PISSED OFF" Michael and keep in mind when you age your voice gets deeper and this is the case here. I 100% believe it's Michael.

Listen to it and you will hear what I hear. Try and listen to it with some head phones.

I don't think his vice is deeper though, its almost lighter and forced. idk, to me its just not right.

i totally love do you know where your children are. its a great and catchy song.
and ITS DEFINITLY MICHAEL :wub:

never heard it or of it... where can i listen please?

-Dal

Guys your kidding yourselves. That isnt Michael.

Im just sorry I was doubting the family for a while.

Funnily enough I started to maybe think they were telling the truth when I heard Latoya of all people saying it last night.

do you know where your children are sounds really catchy, who is leaking these songs onto youtube?? There's a snippet of men in black on there now, sounds amazing http://www.youtube.com/index?ytsess...dG-fiujdec_He-gPTix0LKRFW3fyabNEg1C7OZAzHN5Gf

What??? Did anyone manage to 'download' it? Did it come from DI again?

THANK YOU DI for those snippets!!!!!!!!
You made my morning better:p

and what if it is only a strategy to promote the album,you know what i mean,giving the public some fake music/stories to make the talking about it??

What if Sony are trying to ruin Michael Jackson's legacy because MJ hated them?

Sounds like a great way to throw $250 million down the toilet. I mean, do people REALLY think that is what's going on?

the onlything that makes sence to me is leaking a non MJ vocal version.. theres no reason why they would stream the song like that if they are looking for profit from it..

but then again, didn't they stream THIS IS IT song?

Did anyone grab the MIB clip? It's already gone. D:

The track.. Not as groundbreaking as This is It when it was released online..
But still a pretty good track though..! Gotta listen to it a few times..! Im guessing the single that would be released is gonna be more "radio-friendly"..
but I like this track.

about the other comments.. sigh.. I can hear Mj.. there are probably some background vocals in it.. but still...
thinking that sony is releasing an entire album as a part of a scam... now i know michael did not like sony.. but aaah cmooon!!!

Sony would not ruin MJ's leagacy now that he is gone.. theres no money in that.. they would ruin it if someone else has the rights and they wont make money.. MJ with a good leagacy = millions $$$$$$ .... MJ with bad leagacy = nothing$

Please rip all the new snippets.

At the end of the day if it isn't Michael, we shall be skipping the cd to a track that is Michael! I hope Seth Riggs weighs in soon. I can totally see Sony coming out with a statement saying the real Michael is on there, somewhat, but with extra people on the track to make it sound complete.

At the end of the day if it isn't Michael, there won't be an album to skip. At least not in my library.

I know that I shouldn't mention this, but the fact that Roger Friedman is stressing to say (even in his comments on his most recent article) that it is Michael's voice makes me think it is Michael's voice.

My reasons for this is that Friedman is always looking for a way to bad-mouth Michael, his fans or those closest to him, and the whole "not MJ's voice" idea would be a brilliant angle for him if it were true.

those snippts >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> breaking news

i dont like the new single.. to popy for me

do u think this is a bonus track from the album, tht was completed with a mj impersonater?

look under the video

a never heard before song by Michael that appears on the new album, was recorded in New Jersey in 2007 and recently brought to completion.

this has to be a pr stunt to get ppl talking btw

Yeah, I doubt it, also. They hated him not the money he's always giving them, they always loved his money, they want to take every little penny they can, destroy his soul! (That's the way those music companies are)

Does anyone have men in black?

do u think this is a bonus track from the album, tht was completed with a mj impersonater?

look under the video

a never heard before song by Michael that appears on the new album, was recorded in New Jersey in 2007 and recently brought to completion.

this has to be a pr stunt to get ppl talking btw

- but was never completed!
:swoon:

Men in black - someone upload it again. Please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back