Calling Ashtanga!

Rhilo

Proud Member
Where are you girl? Miss your posts very much :(

Thanks for the thread, Rhilo ;)

I MISS her too and I hope nothing BAD has happened to Ashtanga :angel:

PLEASE let us know how you are, dear :ermm:

Ashtanga...please say something dear.If you are in any kind of trouble or problem,you dont have to go through it alone.If you or anyone in family is sick,we can all help by praying...please let us know how are and what we,your mj family,can do for you.
If you need to talk...you know how to find me...
Bless you girl!Tight hugs

Hi Ash, please give us a sign of life - your MJ-family is waiting for you. I hope everything is o. k. with you.:pray:

I as well. We noticed you haven't been around Ashtanga. We hope you are ok! :hug:

I miss seeing her around here too. I hope she comes back.:(

Is there no one here that knows her closer through another site or something?

I have been concerned about her for some time now but thought she might be on holidays through Jan, but now it is getting on too long.

I hope she is ok. ...:angel:

If someone knows her, please reach out and find out if she is ok.

Last edited:
Yes i havent seen her around in a long time, hope shes ok.

www.MessenTools.com-Humor-pelos-locos.gif

Hey people....
bearhug.sml.gif
:group: :give_heart: I'M BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woohoo: :shifty:
035ani-messbrasil.gif

I'm OK, do not worry. :) What happened was that my laptop died
cabecadanocomp[1].gif
247.gif
, I lost many, many, many important files :doh: and had to buy a new laptop. I received it this week and I am organizing it. ;) I also used my laptop to work, but I only had time to be available in MJJC in my home. :( At work it was impossible to be there. :perrin: And as I had no laptop :cry: .... I was disappeared all this time. But now I'm back!
kermit.gif
popcorn-MJ.gif

:swoon:

Oh boy!... Im so relieved Ash!

I wondered for a while if it might be PC trouble, but then it seemed to go on for so long I started to doubt that! :doh:

Sooooo glad to see your ok! :clapping:

and funny to see you managed to find this thread! :woohoo:

Hugz to you!
:flowers:

Awe Ashtanga I was worried and missing you. I even sent you an email .. Im glad everything is fine and you have a new latop
Im sorry about you loosing your files. Its hard to replace them. Welcome back :hug:

kermit.gif

Hey people....
bearhug.sml.gif
035ani-messbrasil.gif

cabecadanocomp[1].gif
247.gif
, I lost many, many, many important files :doh: and had to buy a new laptop. I received it this week and I am organizing it. ;) I also used my laptop to work, but I only had time to be available in MJJC in my home. :( At work it was impossible to be there. :perrin: And as I had no laptop :cry: .... I was disappeared all this time. But now I'm back!
kermit.gif
popcorn-MJ.gif

First, I'm SOOOOO glad you're ok! :huggy:

Secondly, I burst out laughing at all your Ashtanga-ish gifs! Aresenio Hall, Kermie, and cutie, popcorn-eating Michael :D :D :D

You were missed! I'm sorry to hear about all the files you lost :(

Hey people....
bearhug.sml.gif
035ani-messbrasil.gif

cabecadanocomp[1].gif
247.gif
kermit.gif
popcorn-MJ.gif

Yay so glad to see that you are back , we all have missed u very much :hug:

Aww thats a shame that your laptop had died :( computers & laptops can be such pains aye grr lol

Also im very happy to see kermit is back too hehehe

Oh Thank God you are doing well dear!
I was wondering and worried about you so much...
I'm sorry your about your laptop,but at the same time i'm glad it was just your laptop...hopefully with time, you will get back all the files.
Welcome back. hugs

:clapping: SOOOOO happy that you are back...and that you are well. Sorry to hear about your computer files. Just glad to have you back...:D

Hey Ash, welcome back.:) I am glad that you're o.k. - bad sad about your laptop.:(

But hey, you're back.
kermit.gif
:hug:

Welcome back, Ashtanga! Glad to see you're fine. Hope you'll be able to reconstruct your files.

:clap::heart::give_flowers::girl_happy::sun:

Back