** Can all members please read **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh I'm sorry, you mean my post? Thought it was good to have a little announcement on the subforum we now have.
So sorry for hijacking your thread... :blush:

Back on topic!

LOL don't worry hun, I was half joking with ya! :lol:

The respect and children's photos rules need to always be inforced. They are most vital.

Thank you very much. xx.

Thanks for the thread, Stacey. :flowers: We should all respect each other and the rules.

Thank you Stacey for the important reminder.
Perhaps it should be posted in all subforums.

Please ask any technical questions in the help centre please. :)

thankyou much,staceymj.i am one that needed the direction clear!!!that helps me to be clear.

Just when I reminded everyone to stay on topic. :ninja: Nevermind...
:toofunny: :toofunny:

Now... seriously: GOOD JOB!!!! :clapping:

Thanks so much for taking care of all this huge job.

Just another reminder, please can you use the search function before posting new threads? Would save a lot of work for us. :flowers: Thankyou x

I'm new here but understand the need for you to do this. :)

Also guys, sorry Stace don't mean to hijack your thread, you know I love you, but there have been pictures of Prince circulating in the media lately discussing the possibility of him having vitiligo and a few threads have been posted here about it. This will not be discussed here we will never allow the health of Michael's children to be discussed here.

What you say makes a lot of sense and I will obey the rules as well. I sure don't wish to hurt anyone or cause grief. :doh:

ok you have a deal and i agree with you

I have not been on here for awhile and i will obey the rules like i have been doing since i got here

Thank you for the rule about the Children's pictures. Michael didn't want us to see them,hence the masks,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back