CascioWhy Are We Hung Up On Cascio Tracks?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, stop being stupid. Your arguing is pointless and the points your making are just to intentionally hurt each other.

No no i'm pretty sure that is the reason why all of you seem to think its Michael. Its just because you dont want to be dissapointed after years of waiting for a new album :) So SUB-CONSCIOUSLY you have convinced yourselves its him, without realising it.

Hollywood Tonight doesnt sound like Michael's natural voice but he is still instantly recognisable.

L.T.D ,Explain why The Estate/Sony/A large group of people who closely worked with him/Cascios (25 years of Loyalty) say its him? Are they "Sub Consciously" trying to convince themselves it's him? Don't blame people for believing its him when there is an overwhelming amount of proof that it HAS to be him.

Real fans would never support this album. The end.

Wow, what a despicable comment. Michael would be ashamed! -_-

When the truth about Cascios tracks will come out you should be ashamed of yourself. I wonder what you gonna do folks? :doh:

When the truth about Cascios tracks will come out you should be ashamed of yourself. I wonder what you gonna do folks? :doh:
Why? Because we haven't totally lost all faith in humanity? Nothing to be ashamed of.

Don't blame people for believing its him when there is an overwhelming amount of proof that it HAS to be him.

Show me the proof.

I dont know why they are all saying it to be honest. I dont know who is to blame, i'm just going by what my ears tell me, rather than going by what i'm told.

Why? Because we haven't totally lost all faith in humanity? Nothing to be ashamed of.
You are so absolutely right about this. You have to have a pretty misanthropic stance in life if you prefer to believe imposter, Cascio's, Riley and Sony would betray Michael like this. It's also not logical to think this, but that's besides the point of it just being utter cynical. Which is such a shame, mainly for the cynic himself/herself.

Show me the proof.

I dont know why they are all saying it to be honest. I dont know who is to blame, i'm just going by what my ears tell me, rather than going by what i'm told.

The proof is the statement by the Estate saying that Forensic Musicologists and everyone else saying it is him...I understand where your coming from, but by going against all this, that means it is a huge conspiracy and many are involved...Now I do wonder, that if some in the Jackson family is saying it's not him on 3 songs, why not take any legal action? Isn't that strange to you that they wouldn't?

The proof is the statement by the Estate saying that Forensic Musicologists and everyone else saying it is him...I understand where your coming from, but by going against all this, that means it is a huge conspiracy and many are involved...Now I do wonder, that if some in the Jackson family is saying it's not him on 3 songs, why not take any legal action? Isn't that strange to you that they wouldn't?

Thats not really proof though is it? They can claim anything they want, but its pointless without being able to back it up.

I wouldnt rule out the idea that they are planning to take legal action, maybe they are waiting for the album to be released.

Me belieiving the vocals arent his on the Cascio songs isnt really a big deal, as I am still buying the album either way.

:wtf:gimme a break

I second this. I dont like seeing that kind of talk from either side.

Seriously, cant you guys produce a good arguement without doubting each other as fans? You shouldnt be arguing at all if you have to stoop to those lows in order to get your point across. That is aimed at people from BOTH sides by the way.

So SUB-CONSCIOUSLY you have convinced yourselves its him, without realising it.

Gosh, I wished it was that easy to reprogram you sub-conscious- without even realizing it.

I actually tried to "beat my subconscious into submission" to believe it is NOT him- you know why? Because my subconscious is often, very often trying to make me think like every one else. That is what your subconscious does very often. You want to fit in, you don't want to be the seemingly "one" person that doesn't agree.

The night it 'Breaking News' streamed somehow my browser failed. No matter how hard I hit refresh the video didn't load. So all I saw across facebook and forums was "WTF????????" and I hadn't even heard the song.

By the time I listened to it the first time I already read boatloads of "that's not him, how dare they". Not a great way to start listening to something. 'Cause I was already expecting something horrible that what be very clearly NOT him.

My very first reaction was "alright, somebody PLEASE tune down this overhead of production- but, I hear you in there, Michael. I hear you in there. Way less than I'd like, but I hear you."

The next weeks I felt almost guilty for hearing him in there because people were reading themselves to build barricades and "who's the real fan" competition broke out on all sides. My ears almost fell off from listening to it so many times, trying to figure out what each side of this argument "hears". I tried to convince myself that there's no way that's Michael, didn't work. My initial instinct was, he's in there, under boatloads of production.
I find some of the production "fake", it's very mass market compatible streamlined, but I don't have doubts about Michael's vocal involvement.

At this point I'm extremely tired of the constant rehashing.

I am surprised not more people are calling 'Hollywood Tonight' fake, so much about the "I have ears" argument. If people call the Cascio tracks fake, Hollywood Tonight should fall in the same category then. There is something very similar there.

Real fans would never support this album. The end.
^^^WHATEVER. "Whatever" is a very fitting blanket statement worthy of a blanket statement.

Travis, I know you thought I was dismissing your post.

I wasn't. I was avoiding posts like that. About "real fans with clouds in their heads."

Last edited:

Faith in humanity is nothing to do with Cascios tracks story. You have a big cloud in your head but it does not surprise me. Move on, nobody is stopping you to buy this album. :)

I knew this controversy would, unfortunately, bleed over into the tracks that even most of us can agree are MJ. What a shame that his work is being tainted by these others songs, regardless of whether they are legit or not.

I have to agree with you. for some here the cascio tracks are fake and bad even if it was MJ.... yet when they have another song recorded in 2007 (coincidence?) with mj singing the first half and someone else taking over till the end it becomes the best thing on 'Michael'.

want conspiracy theories? HT is a cascio track! , if sony can pay to change test results and whatever can't they pay to make the necessary credit changes? damage control isn't it

Faith in humanity is nothing to do with Cascios tracks story. You have a big cloud in your head but it does not surprise me. Move on, nobody is stopping you to buy this album. :)
Posts like this make me sad.

Gosh, I wished it was that easy to reprogram you sub-conscious- without even realizing it.

I actually tried to "beat my subconscious into submission" to believe it is NOT him- you know why? Because my subconscious is often, very often trying to make me think like every one else. That is what your subconscious does very often. You want to fit in, you don't want to be the seemingly "one" person that doesn't agree.

The night it 'Breaking News' streamed somehow my browser failed. No matter how hard I hit refresh the video didn't load. So all I saw across facebook and forums was "WTF????????" and I hadn't even heard the song.

By the time I listened to it the first time I already read boatloads of "that's not him, how dare they". Not a great way to start listening to something. 'Cause I was already expecting something horrible that what be very clearly NOT him.

My very first reaction was "alright, somebody PLEASE tune down this overhead of production- but, I hear you in there, Michael. I hear you in there. Way less than I'd like, but I hear you."

The next weeks I felt almost guilty for hearing him in there because people were reading themselves to build barricades and "who's the real fan" competition broke out on all sides. My ears almost fell off from listening to it so many times, trying to figure out what each side of this argument "hears". I tried to convince myself that there's no way that's Michael, didn't work. My initial instinct was, he's in there, under boatloads of production.
I find some of the production "fake", it's very mass market compatible streamlined, but I don't have doubts about Michael's vocal involvement.

At this point I'm extremely tired of the constant rehashing.

I am surprised not more people are calling 'Hollywood Tonight' fake, so much about the "I have ears" argument. If people call the Cascio tracks fake, Hollywood Tonight should fall in the same category then. There is something very similar there.

I completely agree with this and relate to it so much! When Breaking News streamed I got several texts from other fans asking whether I believed it was really Michael. I was honest and said I did. I was seemingly in the minority. For the most part people were respectful to me (being that people who have my number are usually my friends).

BUT later that day my boyfriend was looking through his twitter (he follows several fans - I'm not on twitter myself) and the comments were things like "they can't fool us, we've been fans for (insert number) years!" and "us real fans know the truth" etc etc and this upset me a lot as I began to then question myself on whether I was a "good enough" fan.

Due to that I TRIED to listen and hear/not hear what they were/weren't but I just couldn't lie to myself....I was hearing Michael.

Like PaceMioDolceCuore says, sometimes you just want to fit in, it made it very hard to be in the minority, and made me feel insignificant as a fan. Why would I force myself to do that for the sake of an album when I can listen to all his others at any time?

^^^WHATEVER. "Whatever" is a very fitting blanket statement worthy of a blanket statement.

Travis, I know you thought I was dismissing your post.

I wasn't. I was avoiding posts like that. About "real fans with clouds in their heads."

Then you MUST ignore my posts. It is not that difficult to do or it is? I made my choice about this album. You, please make your own choice and move on... . I am not stopping anybody to buy this album. Relax.

This has turned despicable and nasty. Why is everyone acting this way, it saddens me to see this happening. All the arguing and fighting, calling people fake fans, its horrible. And this is happening on a Michael Jackson forum of all places. I understand people want to protect his legacy more than anything, I do to, but this? All this fighting. How does that do anything for his legacy with all of us fans at each others throats all the time. It doesn't help with people like Karen Faye publically going on Twitter and encouraging this all. Whatever happened to the soldiers of love? People are passionate and that is so admirable but this, how does any of the name calling and division help things?

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back