Cheer up thread!!! Elimination game for Invincible! WINNER ON page 58 / post 864!

Re: Cheer up thread!!! Elimination game for Invincible! ROUND 5 - page 24 / post 348! VOTE NOW! :)

come on people let's vote off you are my life already so that i can vote for heaven can wait next hhahahahaha :D

j/k of course,it's amazing how different it goes for all of us, and it's just getting more and more fun and tricky...

i'll leave the round open for couple of more hours :)

Re: Cheer up thread!!! Elimination game for Invincible! ROUND 5 - page 24 / post 348! VOTE NOW! :)

come on people let's vote off you are my life already so that i can vote for heaven can wait next hhahahahaha :D

j/k of course,it's amazing how different it goes for all of us, and it's just getting more and more fun and tricky...

i'll leave the round open for couple of more hours :)

Hoping that You Are My life will get more votes?

J/k :)

Invincible

threatened

threatend
needs to be off this list omg hated it

You Are My Life

Don't Walk Away

You Are My Life

Last edited:

guys, please don't vote twice in the same round,even it's the same song, i can't really pay attention to whether the vote is duplicated... counting votes now.

guys, please don't vote twice in the same round,even it's the same song, i can't really pay attention to whether the vote is duplicated... counting votes now.

"A man should be faithful" :p

ah... here's how it goes...

1. YOU ARE MY LIFE - 10
1. DON'T WALK AWAY - 10
2. INVINCIBLE - 7
3. THREATENED - 4
4. BUTTERFLIES - 3
5. BREAK OF DAWN - 2
5. SPEECHLESS - 2
6. UNBREAKABLE - 1
6. HEAVEN CAN WAIT - 1

So it's time for ROUND 5.5 ...

Vote for your least favorite between You Are My Life and Don't Walk Away and say why you think the song you choose should go or the other one should stay... In about 3 hours we will have the loser.

My vote is You Are My Life. Said it 100 times and will say it again... Too cheesy for me... Whereas Don't Walk Away I just simply adore... It's sincere but not pathetic as YAML... To me at least.

Re: Cheer up thread!!! Elimination game for Invincible! ROUND 5.5 - page 27 / post 401! VOTE NOW! :)

Round 5.5 vote out goes to: You Are My Life

Agreed that it's cheesier than Don't Walk Away.

Re: Cheer up thread!!! Elimination game for Invincible! ROUND 5.5 - page 27 / post 401! VOTE NOW! :)

Don't Walk Away

It's kind of dull, and You Are My Life is so sweet. It was like an ode to his children. How can you get rid of that? It was special to him.

Anthony: We have a question now, uh, Helen from Scotland says, "If you could only perform one of your songs for the rest of your life, what would it be and why?"
Michael: Ooh, it would probably be... if I could pick more than one, up to two or three?
Anthony: yeah, I think we can go that far.
Michael: Heal The World, Speechless, um, and that's a difficult one... I think, uh.. huh... ummm, You Are My Life.

See! It's meaningful. You can't get rid of it.

dont walk away.... haha its getting so much harder as it goes on!

You Are My Life

Don't Walk Away :p

Round 5.5: Don't Walk Away

i know YAML is meaningful to Mike but to me... not working at all... :/

You Are My Life!!!!! But I won't throw a tantrum if DWA goes either. :p

You guys need to stop voting for Don't Walk Away :p

lol
You Are My Life - it kinda annoys me.

Ha, euhm, you are my life, it's a beautiful song, but if one has to go...

You Are My Life... the lyrics are nice.. but it's just way too cheesy for me.

You Are My Life

You Are My Life

plese don't vote for the othe one, it makes me cry :no:

YAML... I love it but I favor Don't Walk Away so much more. Maybe cause its more... confrontational, cause hes beggin his gurl 2 stay, and I love that. YAML is.... cheesy, fine i said it, but just somewhat. :)

I love both :doh:

But.... You are my life :(

Dont walk away because im starting to really like you are my life

Can't believe these are the bottom two...and Invincible's still safe. Arrgh! :lol:

They're both lovely songs but I like You Are My Life less.

Back